• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Gotta love it when you miss out on discussion of your favorite characters don't ya?

Yeah, everything that was said about Ly, Clark and Razorbeard, I agree with.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
As we're celebrating 400 pages today, I just wanted to say words of gratitude to those that have stuck around on this thread.
SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS , I thank you for being a wonderful and kind friend.
AndreaAC AndreaAC , I thank you for the drawings that you have made of Rayman.
Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash , I thank you for being in charge of the DeviantArt group for Rayman art.
Jaster Jaster , I thank you for being an absolute joy to be around as well as being kind.
ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0 , I thank you for the awesome Miiverse posts that you have made.
T Tahu Mata , I thank you for being a very mature and enthusiastic member of this thread.
louie g louie g , I thank you for always being optimistic and cheering us up.
And last, but most certainly not least:
JamesDNaux JamesDNaux , I thank you for being the most mature and optismistic thread owner that I have ever known.
And with that, happy 400 pages, everyone! There's too many members to thank, but you guys are the ones that I have the most fond memories with.
#KeepOnFighting

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
As we're celebrating 400 pages today, I just wanted to say words of gratitude to those that have stuck around on this thread.
SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS , I thank you for being a wonderful and kind friend.
Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash , I thank you for being in charge of the DeviantArt group for Rayman art.
Jaster Jaster , I thank you for being an absolute joy to be around as well as being kind.
ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0 , I thank you for the awesome Miiverse posts that you have made.
T Tahu Mata , I thank you for being a very mature and enthusiastic member of this thread.
JamesDNaux JamesDNaux , I thank you for being the most mature and optismistic thread owner that I have ever known.
And with that, happy 400 pages, everyone! There's too many members to thank, but you guys are the ones that I have the most fond memories with.
#KeepOnFighting
Thank you very much, friend. Those words mean a lot to me.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
If you like Etika, he might get you unnecessarily hyped for this, but... yeah I just love how he supports the character. Not only is he a big help for us for being popular, I actually share a lot of things with him, he keeps constantly bringing up things I like (and most of his other fans seem to be clueless about). Anyway, he made a video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP4bRuqE3pc&ab_channel=EWNetwork

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
#KeepOnFighting
Aw, thank you! :3 I owe Rayman my childhood and present, that's why I do it, but also I owe it to you guys for making my stay in this thread so much fun!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
#KeepOnFighting
Wow. I honestly didn't expect such a comment...Thank you, you don't know how much that honestly means to me. Thank you, Garo. You're a wonderful friend, and member that I've have gotten to known here on Smashboards. I hope we all stay friends and fans of Rayman together.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And well, I personally have to give a special thanks to AndreaAC AndreaAC and SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS for being such wonderful and amazing friends that have helped me out so much. I cannot thank you two enough.
:3 I'm glad I could help and thanks...! you are a great friend too!

Also, what is going to happen to this thread after the ballot finally ends?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I guess if luck is on are side, we either get a official Social Rayman thread, or something else that I don't know sure of...

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
...Thank you, Tahu...You really are a great friend. I couldn't appriated your kindness anymore than I can. :}
No problem, man. I'm always here for you.

Even after the Ballot is over, I'll still be hanging around in Smashboards because I love this series so much.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm not hoping for anything, so, if it doesn't happen, is this place going to get locked?
I don't really know... Unlike Ridley's case, unless things get rather...hostile again, I don't think they'd close the thread down, unless James knows more about what would really happen...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Something going on, huh? I see...
JamesDNaux JamesDNaux , I thank you for being the most mature and optimistic thread owner that I have ever known.
Oh, thanks. I've been through this dance many times it's never a good thing to panic, remaining calm in the face of adversity is always the best option. At the end of the day, it's just a game, so throwing a fit just causes unnecessary trouble.

Unless James knows more about what would really happen...
If someone decides to lose their marbles and start a flame war, or trolls come in and ransack the place, then it would likely get locked. Though I doubt the latter and would be hopeful that the former wouldn't happen, I'm holding you guys to it.

If Rayman doesn't get in... he just didn't get in, no direct dis-confirmation, just nothing. Let's leave it at that and continue.

I guess I'd like to thank each and every resident of the Glade here, remembering the ones who haven't stuck around and hoping the regulars stick around. Especially hoping that we'll have a reason to stick around, one that might even bring old friends back.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
#KeepOnFighting
Aw, I'm just happy to be here and get to know you guys.

Something going on, huh? I see...

If someone decides to lose their marbles and start a flame war, or trolls come in and ransack the place, then it would likely get locked. Though I doubt the latter and would be hopeful that the former wouldn't happen, I'm holding you guys to it.

If Rayman doesn't get in... he just didn't get in, no direct dis-confirmation, just nothing. Let's leave it at that and continue.
That's the last thing that I need to remind myself of.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
#KeepOnFighting
Wow, I know I don't post as much as I used to but, that was extremely flattering. I have to thank you back for always starting some sort of conversation here, you've always had something that sparked some thought, whether it be another reason why rayman deserves to make it, or when new info comes out, and when you passed out polls in real life to other people, to vote for him. To this day, I still think that was extremely impressive.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Man, I completely forgot about SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft .
Ahem.
I mean, SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft , I thank you for being an extremely enthusiastic fan of Rayman as well as being a very kind friend.
Oh, and that's an awesome avatar you have there. It reminds me of a SMM costume.
oi what about me? :c ruuuuude

Anyway congrats everone on the 400 pages! we did it guys!

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
oi what about me? :c ruuuuude

Anyway congrats everone on the 400 pages! we did it guys!
Aw, I'm sorry that I forgot to mention you. Let's fix that right now.
Ahem
ikke471 ikke471 , I thank you for being a great friend who isn't afraid to speak their thoughts out.
Examples being, you not getting the love for Ly, saying Rayman 2 is your least favorite Rayman game. While I do disagree with you on some things, I respect you for being very honest with your views.

Top Bottom