• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

The ties are getting stronger and even more stronger with these companies especially now with Project X Zone 2 and Smash Bros 4. I in all honesty never realized how much all of these companies had worked together at some point. Whether for video games or another source of media. All of these guys had crossover at some point. Makes you wonder where Rayman would fit, Mario maybe? Since there were costumes in Rayman Legends. Again it wonder when will Ubisoft let their franchises crossover with another besides Smash? Would Ubisoft ever work with any of these companies besides Nintendo and outside of Smash?
Now that you mentioned it, the only video game character who hasn't had a crossover with a major franchise so far has to be Rayman, besides the aforementioned Mario & Luigi costumes in Legends Wii U. Even Banjo & Kazooie managed to crossover with Sonic in the 360 version of Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, same goes for Wreck-It Ralph and the Team Fortress gang in the PC version. The only other crossover Ubisoft has done to my knowledge is that Ezio was playable DLC in Soul Calibur 5, and that's about it. I'm not sure if Ubisoft actually have any other plans in having crossovers with other companies, let alone Rayman related.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Hey guys (girls), we have only 10 days until the ballot closes, 7 until the new update.

Any hopes you have for version 1.1.1?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Hey guys (girls), we have only 10 days until the ballot closes, 7 until the new update.

Any hopes you have for version 1.1.1?
I don't expect anything "surprising" for the update, maybe a new stage (+ the SMM stage) or maybe Wolf coming back.

Misterfan2000

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Misterfan2000
I think that Sakurai will revail the Smash Ballot Winners every week or a certain number of days.
Or he can reveal them in a Nintendo Direct in November :/

Patience, my friends, patience...

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I personally don't have any hopes so I won't be let down
Neither do I. Things are gonna get pretty boring for the rest of the year if nothing else is going to be announced, especially since Star Fox Zero has been delayed.

BTW, here's my latest Super Mario Maker stage that has been uploaded. You may find this to be very familiar:

Mario Bandicoot

Course ID: 6BD9-0000-0063-ADB5

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Well...that's one kinda of crossover I wouldn'r have expected...

EDIT: Also, I believe this is faked but this is rather impressive if it is.

I'd say it's like a Fan project, just for fun, in the description they say the Cast and Writers, so it's not in the game, but It's pretty well made, I'd like to see conversations like those with those characters, but I don't think we're getting conversations in Updtaes.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'd say it's like a Fan project, just for fun, in the description they say the Cast and Writers, so it's not in the game, but It's pretty well made, I'd like to see conversations like those with those characters, but I don't think we're getting conversations in Updtaes.
I know it faked. But if they did make a final DLC that had all the DLC characters get these things, I would be quite pleased cuz I rather enjoyed this, I'm really impressed by the effort put into this video. And if Rayman did make it, would be pretty neat what would they end up talking about based on the things he'd do and who he was as a character, like him being limbless. xD

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

xD This looks pretty cute, but the artist forgot the symbol in his chest.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
We're almost there.

Ready your bodies, everyone! Get as many people as you can to vote in these final days!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

AndreaAC

xD Nice, that shirt he has is awesome.

And the art pieces are really nice. :D
xD I just noticed that it seems to be based from the style of the Day of the Dead here at Mex. xD Awesome.

And definitely they are beautiful!

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well...that's one kinda of crossover I wouldn'r have expected...

EDIT: Also, I believe this is faked but this is rather impressive if it is.

Seeing this only reminds me how disappointed I am that they're not gonna do it for any of the DLC characters. I would've loved to see that.

Hey guys! Ubisoft's Rayman Twitter account has just updated with a new Throwback Thursday image, and I have to say that I knew they would do something like this eventually.

Oh, how much I love you, Rayman Team.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Well, my life surely has changed during my time on Smashboards.

I'm sorry if I keep moping lately, but I've really begun to think that everyone on this site is against me. Sure, I use aggressive sarcasm, but is that really an excuse to not look at my point of view?

I'm not saying I can't handle arguments, but it gets to me when people bash you solely based on your personality.

I just want to be excited as we near the Ballot's end, but after what has happened over the past few months, I just can't.

And no, I'm not a hypocrite. Sarcasm and lying are two different things.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
So, when will the Rayman Team announce the community thing for Rayman's 20th anniversary, or have they shown it already?

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

AndreaAC

Ubi should start making Rayman related plushies. This Teensie one is too adorable~! ^u^

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Less than eight days left before the end of the fighter ballot! I've submitted my vote for Rayman, and I'm hoping he comes out on top. I don't post often on these boards, but I do keep a silent eye out for news around here every now and then.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383

Ubi should start making Rayman related plushies. This Teensie one is too adorable~! ^u^
Wow, this is cute.

Why aren't they already making Rayman plushies?

Less than eight days left before the end of the fighter ballot! I've submitted my vote for Rayman, and I'm hoping he comes out on top. I don't post often on these boards, but I do keep a silent eye out for news around here every now and then.
I hope he comes out on top as well.

Mario, Sonic, and Rayman in the same game would be a dream come true for me.

EDIT: The site is so laggy, it cut off my message.

Last edited:
Top Bottom