• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Hey, ikke471 ikke471 .
About that hype train drawing that you are making;
I was wondering if you could draw Dwight Schrute on the train to represent me.

He was my avatar before the Rayman 2 profile picture.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Well, Nibroc.Rock has shown the render that was used to the " website leak":
https://twitter.com/NibrocRock/status/648384042593751040

But is one thing that you do'nt know:
The Leaker of the website...

Was...

ME!!

Yes, I was the leaker of the website!!
Anyway, once you you discovered it was false , so, you render out the original version , touch up the render edited version made by me :

My idea was to make two leaks :
- One of the website, which is what you have seen .
- Another would be from the character selection screen of the game.

Since everything has been discovered, I put here also my " artwork ":

I hope you like it!!
Well done! I must say the render looks very nice... and to be honest, it's great that you did it. It just shows how much he would fit even more with the rest of the cast.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Been a while, I have been so busy with school and work. I've also been practicing on some of my Rayman drawings. I'll try to post them before the ballot ends. ikke471 ikke471 is it okay if I can board on that hype train as well.

Less than five days who wants to do a countdown!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
to everyone asking me if they can board. of course you can! I'll try to include as many of you as I can!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'd like to hop on board the hype train!
Welcome to the thread~.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Also, apparently you can have animated avis here...

EDIT: I just got word that animated avis are forbidden on this site. So I'd suggest you change it as soon as you can, OmegaX

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Well, it's nothing too major, just some additional stages and some Mii costumes. At least the Duck Hunt stage is made free for the 3DS version, ironically.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I was so not expecting the Pirate Ship stage, that was one of my favorite stages in Brawl. Nice to see it made its way back.

Again, it also didn't even get leaked, I'm loving this.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the thread~.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Also, apparently you can have animated avis here...

EDIT: I just got word that animated avis are forbidden on this site. So I'd suggest you change it as soon as you can, OmegaX
I wasn't aware of that. I'll change it back then.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRAWL STAGES IS BACK YES!

Super excited for Pirate Ship!
Yeah! One of my favourite brawl stages too!

Also, am I the only one that noticed this similarity?

The Turks from Final Fantasy VII, the Swordman has a Katana like Reno from FF7, the Brawler they put a black guy like in FF7 (and Rude is a brawler too), and they put a blonde woman like Elena, xD.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

The Turks from Final Fantasy VII, the Swordman has a Katana like Reno from FF7, the Brawler they put a black guy like in FF7 (and Rude is a brawler too), and they put a blonde woman like Elena, xD.
That portfolio is a blaster...? Hm, I'm going to need one of these after I finish my career.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
So..I'm just going to make final guess on who I think may be able to make it in:
King K. Rool
Wolf
Isaac
Inkling
Rayman
Bandanna Dee
Snake

I think at least 4-7 is a good decent range of charcaters. To be honest I can only really see two third parties at least. I know it's bad to try and predict Sakurai since we've been so wrong about many things in the past, but I'm going to give this one a shot.

Edit: I would have put down the Ice Climbers but sadly I don't think that they will happen. Not unless someone form the development team made them to work on the 3DS limitations, then I do not see them happening sadly. The Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Snake are the only cut characters that I personally really care about at this point.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
So..I'm just going to make final guess on who I think may be able to make it in:
King K. Rool
Wolf
Isaac
Inkling
Rayman
Bandanna Dee
Snake

I think at least 4-7 is a good decent range of charcaters. To be honest I can only really see two third parties at least. I know it's bad to try and predict Sakurai since we've been so wrong about many things in the past, but I'm going to give this one a shot.

Edit: I would have put down the Ice Climbers but sadly I don't think that they will happen. Not unless someone form the development team made them to work on the 3DS limitations, then I do not see them happening sadly. The Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Snake are the only cut characters that I personally really care about at this point.
Bandana Dee? Do we really need more Kirby characters? Other than that, I'm ok with this list.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
http://strawpoll.me/5619261 GUYS THIS IS ETIKA'S BALLOT! VOTE FOR RAYMAN! GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR RAYMAN! GET YOUR FAMILY TO VOTE FOR RAYMAN! GET DONALDS TRUMP TO VOTE FOR RAYMAN! I DON'T CARE BUT VOTE VOTE VOTE!
I'm not the biggest fan of Etika,
but for Rayman, I'll make an exception ;)

Also, I'm loving that Viridi Mii costume, I don't have the money to get any of the DLC, but I like what I see.

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
I'm not the biggest fan of Etika,
but for Rayman, I'll make an exception ;)

Also, I'm loving that Viridi Mii costume, I don't have the money to get any of the DLC, but I like what I see.
Yeah, me too. I really want to try out that Mario Maker stage and relive the adventures on the pirate ship stage as well.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Bandana Dee? Do we really need more Kirby clones? Other than that, I'm ok with this list.
I realize this isn't really the thread for this, but "more" Kirby clones implies that there's even been one, and based on Kirby's Return to Dream Land alone, the two would play almost nothing alike. I'm not sure where you're coming from with this.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I realize this isn't really the thread for this, but "more" Kirby clones implies that there's even been one, and based on Kirby's Return to Dream Land alone, the two would play almost nothing alike. I'm not sure where you're coming from with this.
I'm sorry, I meant characters. Let me fix that right away. Sorry for the confusion.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm sorry, I meant characters. Let me fix that right away. Sorry for the confusion.
Fair enough. In that case, I get it - while I'd like to see another Kirby character at some point, it already has the core cast, so it doesn't necessarily need more.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
http://strawpoll.me/5619261 GUYS THIS IS ETIKA'S BALLOT! VOTE FOR RAYMAN! GET YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR RAYMAN! GET YOUR FAMILY TO VOTE FOR RAYMAN! GET DONALDS TRUMP TO VOTE FOR RAYMAN! I DON'T CARE BUT VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Rayman and K. Rool are at 3rd and 4th place......
While Shovel Knight and Shantae are beating them.

I can understand Rayman, but K. Rool? Seriously?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

....But that's Square Enix though...that may just be a coincidence....I funny one, but just one...
That portfolio is a blaster...? Hm, I'm going to need one of these after I finish my career.
=u= Oh you...

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Rayman and K. Rool are at 3rd and 4th place......
While Shovel Knight and Shantae are beating them.

I can understand Rayman, but K. Rool? Seriously?
Understand how you feel. I like Shantae and Shovel Knight, but if they get in over Rayman and King K. Rool, i'll honestly be a bit angry.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Understand how you feel. I like Shantae and Shovel Knight, but if they get in over Rayman and King K. Rool, i'll honestly be a bit angry.
Well, that may be understandable, but again, just stay calm if Rayman doesn't making it a spinoff game, there may be another time for that, but for now, just enjoy what's there, including Rayman's games that we enjoy in the end, and just be happy to be a Rayman fan with friends with other Rayman fans as well.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, that may be understandable, but again, just stay calm if Rayman doesn't making it a spinoff game, there may be another time for that, but for now, just enjoy what's there, including Rayman's games that we enjoy in the end, and just be happy to be a Rayman fan with friends with other Rayman fans as well.
Oh, definitely. I won't go crazy if Rayman doesn't get in. He will still be one of my favorite characters ever.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, definitely. I won't go crazy if Rayman doesn't get in. He will still be one of my favorite characters ever.
Thank you. I'm really happy to hear that. :3 After all that has happened thanks to this game, I REALLY don't want what happened to Ridley happen to Rayman and his fans...

RosaPeach

Smash Journeyman
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRAWL STAGES IS BACK YES!

Super excited for Pirate Ship!
I very happy to payed for Pirate Ship but Pirate Ship shouldn't been back when Toon Link was after confirm.

I rather payed for new stages then returning ones.

Top Bottom