• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Not when it contains a picture that looks eerily similar to those horrifying singing animitronics from the 70's and 80's.

This is whats truly scary in my non-existent book.
=u= it was already posted, but every time I see it, it gives me nightmares.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Jontron's video on it.
I Hate Everything's video on it.
Interesting...but for now, let's just stay on topic with Smash or/ Rayman stuff, that isn't weird and crazy nightmare fuel, K? K.

01_01_Market_30_01.jpg

I think looking at this pic of Ray with the Heavy Metal fist, but has lightning powers makes me wish this was doable in game.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Heh, it seems like you have the perfect Shay reaction pic for every situation.
=u= Yup, kind of! But I can't help it, he's just that awesome.
Interesting...but for now, let's just stay on topic with Smash or/ Rayman stuff, that isn't weird and crazy nightmare fuel, K? K.

View attachment 75888

I think looking at this pic of Ray with the Heavy Metal fist, but has lightning powers makes me wish this was doable in game.
Oh, I remember when I saw that pic and my quest for Camelot Rayman 3 begun.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Let me tell you guys, if Rayman still doesn't get in Smash Bros at this point, then I hope they at least give him an amiibo and include him as a Mii Fighter DLC outfit.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Let me tell you guys, if Rayman still doesn't get in Smash Bros at this point, then I hope they at least give him an amiibo and include him as a Mii Fighter DLC outfit.
Well, I'd like an amiibo figure of him, it would be like the only Rayman statue I could actually possible get, and, I wouldn't just need Smash or anything just to get it either.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
it was promotional art, that I saw a millenium ago,and it took me 3 years to find the game.
Oh, I see. But oh well, at least getting to see something like that before you got to play the game just must have been cool, that would have been the perfect gift for me. :)

AndreaAC

Oh, I see. But oh well, at least getting to see something like that before you got to play the game just must have been cool, that would have been the perfect gift for me. :)
xD Well, that pic and the other one that doesn't have the lightnings inspired me to always try to put electricity whenever I draw Heavy Metal fist Ray:
FINAL BETA.jpg

Not so exaggerated, but at least traces of it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
One of my favorite power ups from Rayman 3. Shame it lasted for very little.
I liked pretty much all of them, although the first one was the most underused, both as a power in the game and from how much I'd care about it. Lockjaw was also one of my most favorite powers.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, Lockjaw's my absolute favorite. I just loved swinging around.
Although it was basically just a replacement of the Purple Lum powerup in R1/2, I still prefer the Lockjaw, as it's much more cooler to me. xD Plus, it's Blue, so it's prefect.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yeah, that could be a problem. There would have to be some workarounds for certain abilities, like running. Still, it would be a nice challenge for Taxman to take on if he was approached with this project.
Taxman would actually be a great man for the job. If he does that, I hope it gets ported to consoles as well. I'm still waiting for the Taxman ports of Sonic 1 and 2 on consoles, Sega.
Yeah, like this thing:
Did Rayman and Kazooie do the fusion dance?
I'd be okay with a Mii costume ONLY if the mask would cover up the Mii's face, like the Black Knight or the new Monster Hunter costumes.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
So for the last few days of the Ballot, I figured i'd temporarily use a profile pic of the first character I voted for, the veteran I wanted the most, and just one of my favorite video game characters ever, period.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I tried searching for page 404,.. but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, stupid and needless jokes aside, We're getting SUPER close. Only two days to go... The Ballot hype is real.

I can't wait to see what we get

Last edited:

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any big plans for the day once the 3rd rolls around? I'm thinking of doing a live reaction video for whatever happens with the Ballot.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Good morning, everyone!

Who wants to make some predictions? I think we'll get a Direct on the 5th, right after the weekend of the Smash Ballot's closing. If we don't get one then, it will probably be a few months before we do, since a DLC wave just released.

Top Bottom