• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Good morning, everyone!

Who wants to make some predictions? I think we'll get a Direct on the 5th, right after the weekend of the Smash Ballot's closing. If we don't get one then, it will probably be a few months before we do, since a DLC wave just released.
Well, with the little time I have before I have to go to work, I'll just say this.

I'm expecting a Nintendo Direct very soon, most likely this week or the next one since the Ballot is almost over.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, with the little time I have before I have to go to work, I'll just say this.

I'm expecting a Nintendo Direct very soon, most likely this week or the next one since the Ballot is almost over.
Well, good luck to you all.

And good luck at work. See ya, and take care. :)

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Good morning, everyone!

Who wants to make some predictions? I think we'll get a Direct on the 5th, right after the weekend of the Smash Ballot's closing. If we don't get one then, it will probably be a few months before we do, since a DLC wave just released.
I highly believe that SOMETHING will happen on the 3rd. It could be a Direct, a Direct announcement, or anything having to do with Nintendo. But I just have a feeling that SOMETHING will happen that day. If not the 3rd, sometime in October at least.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I highly believe that SOMETHING will happen on the 3rd. It could be a Direct, a Direct announcement, or anything having to do with Nintendo. But I just have a feeling that SOMETHING will happen that day. If not the 3rd, sometime in October at least.
So you're not the only one that has that feeling, then. I'm also almost certain they're gonna do something on the 3rd.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So you're not the only one that has that feeling, then. I'm also almost certain they're gonna do something on the 3rd.
If anything it's just going to be a closing of the ballot and just a announcement of tallying the character's votes. At best, if someone was worked on, it would be Mewtwo reveal 2.0, being in development.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
If anything it's just going to be a closing of the ballot and just a announcement of tallying the character's votes.
That could also be a possibility, but I highly doubt they just spent these past months just waiting for the Ballot to end. Sakurai can't keep the team forever, after all.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That could also be a possibility, but I highly doubt they just spent these past months just waiting for the Ballot to end. Sakurai can't keep the team forever, after all.
As I edited my post above....I don't know if I'd like if they had someone done when they should have just ended the ballot sooner if that was the case...but that's just me. If anything, it's going to be Mewtwo in development again, if someone was worked on, imo.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I hope there's something on the 3rd, but I'm waiting for a ND this month, like that one ND rumoured for this month. (I reallly want a new Trailer of Zelda U, and appart from that, I want news of the Sonic Game for the 25th Anniversary).

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I hope there's something on the 3rd, but I'm waiting for a ND this month, like that one ND rumoured for this month. (I reallly want a new Trailer of Zelda U, and appart from that, I want news of the Sonic Game for the 25th Anniversary).
Agreed. Considering Zelda U's delay to 2016 and the fact that it was not at E3, I'm starving for more information on it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I would like to know what SEGA and Sonic Team has been up to, imo... I hope this time something they do isn't something rushed again...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Definitely. We certainly don't want another travesty like Sonic Boom.
Totally, I'd like a SA3 (well, I consider Sonic 06 the SA3), I'd love a new Sonic 06 (or the true SA3), but without bugs, and if possible, without a Princess kissing Sonic, please xD.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Totally, I'd like a SA3 (well, I consider Sonic 06 the SA3), I'd love a new Sonic 06 (or the true SA3), but without bugs, and if possible, without a Princess kissing Sonic, please xD.
Yeah, another Adventure styled Sonic game would be awesome.

And...let's just forget that moment ever happened.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
More Miiverse Art that doesn't have Rayman.

I'm sorta speeding things up here because I want my 777th post to be on October 3rd. I know this may sound crazy, but I think if I did that, Rayman would have some extra luck with the Ballot.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
And bring back Chao Garden, PLZ.

Sorry, SA3 is disconfirmed. :p
Oh, so SEGA has teamed up with VALVE I see. Must have been Sonic 4 that caused them to forget any number past 2.

So, SA4 confirmed. :troll:

Rayman's facebook posted this video:

https://www.facebook.com/rayman/videos/vb.131255823742836/461132544088494/

It's an awesome video!

I really wish I could participate, maybe I'll do a video to commemorate his anniversary but not for the contest :p
XD Haha, Ancel you're so silly.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
That's great to hear, I actually forgot shieldstun was a thing, wonder how offensive games will be now.
It will certainly change the metagame quite a bit, in a good way for some characters and in a bad way for other ones. Thankfully this is a god send for Shulk, as his incredibly slow moves are more safe to use now.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
I just need these two to make Smash 4 have the ultimate roster.

*Doesn't see Wolf or Bandana Dee*
*Resists the urge to call GaroMaster's post invalid*

It hope Rayman gets his Rayman 3 design in Smash. It's my favorite one (2 being right behind it, Origins being behind that, and 1 being at the least-favorite).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

It hope Rayman gets his Rayman 3 design in Smash. It's my favorite one (2 being right behind it, Origins being behind that, and 1 being at the least-favorite).
I would die to see that happen, I love R3 Rayman for life...I doubt it would, they'd go with the latest one, but, oh well, as long as the fans like his inclusion either way, that's all that really matters.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

Hey, man. I never said Wolf and Bandana Dee weren't essential.
It's just that, I have a ton of memories of K. Rool and Rayman, so seeing them in Smash would be a dream come true.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Well time to put in at least one last vote. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks we may be finally getting a direct on the third if not a direct at least an announcement. We've came along way guys, let's hope it ends up being good.

Last edited:

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be amazing if Rayman had his modern design, but all his alt costumes were based on the color schemes of his various powerups from R3.

I gotta get some sleep now, see you tomorrow!

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Wow, I love it! Super Rayman Galaxy!

Also did you see this?
Yes, I've seen the leaked info about added spaces in the games data. Here's a video about it.

But anyways, thanks, glad you liked the render.

Top Bottom