• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'd definitely love to see the Inklings get into Smash as actual characters.
[collapse=]

[/collapse]
I just used what my own Inkling was wearing in-game.
I really like the pose, the left hand does look a little small though. Other than that, it's great!
In terms of Shantae, this is just one poll, out of the 10 million that are on the web, it even excluded some characters like K.Rool.
In terms of Layton, IMDB can be edited by anyone, and there was a time were Raiden's voice actor said he recorded lines for Smash, but later said he meant PSASBR. So this isn't the first time this has happen.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
that poll is major bs tbh. It didn't include a lot of characters that should have been included and they it was only open for a week so no. we should not be worried. and layton.. nah he's not happening

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
This is unrelated, but right now I'm holding a MK8 Back2School Tournament that's good until tonight. So far, @ ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0 and I are the only ones racing, and we could do with some additional racers. If anyone's interested, here's the code for the tournament:

Remember, it ends tonight.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
School starts September 8th for me.

I would have less than a month to campaign before the Ballot ends.

@ Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash
You are a witness to my terrible Mario Kart skill.

Smash has literally been the only game I've been playing for months.:ohwell:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
School starts September 8th for me.

I would have less than a month to campaign before the Ballot ends.

@ Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash
You are a witness to my terrible Mario Kart skill.

Smash has literally been the only game I've been playing for months.:ohwell:
Well school's gonna start tomorrow for me anyway.

Well, I had fun anyway, so good game.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Probably unrelated, I'm going to school til September but I already got my new agenda in the mail, and some other school supplies. If there is anything I like about Back to School it's the School Shopping season. I feel like I'm doing mine a bit late this year though, but then again I don't go back in another couple of weeks.

For those of you who haven't started: Have a good First Day of School!
For those whose already: Have a good school year.

Let's hope by October 3 things will probably get better when Rayman will get announced and school will be even easier for us, cause then we don't have to worry anymore.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Probably unrelated, I'm going to school til September but I already got my new agenda in the mail, and some other school supplies. If there is anything I like about Back to School it's the School Shopping season. I feel like I'm doing mine a bit late this year though, but then again I don't go back in another couple of weeks.

For those of you who haven't started: Have a good First Day of School!
For those whose already: Have a good school year.

Let's hope by October 3 things will probably get better when Rayman will get announced and school will be even easier for us, cause then we don't have to worry anymore.

Good luck with it anyway.

Let's hope that there's some news soon this upcoming month, either Nintendo or Rayman related.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
If Rayman were a Pokemon, what type would he be?
Personally, I think he would be a Ghost and Fairy type since he lacks limbs and is from the Glade of Dreams.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I belive that rayman would be great in smash Im just not sure if its possable
Hello, I see you're new to the site. Welcome to the Glade!

If Rayman were a Pokemon, what type would he be?
Personally, I think he would be a Ghost and Fairy type since he lacks limbs and is from the Glade of Dreams.
I really don't know, but maybe Flying/Psychic...

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I belive that rayman would be great in smash Im just not sure if its possable
While Rayman is a third party, what sets him apart from the other third parties is that he has three trophies. Not to mention, he's got history with Nintendo, could be a pretty unique fighter, and is fairly famous among gamers.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Speaking of polls, it seems that a certain half-genie hero is doing rather well:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Speaking of polls, it seems that a certain half-genie hero is doing rather well:
Which to be fair was Skewed since K Rool wasnt on the list.

The new poll is currently up and running with K Rool on it, as posted above and still needs support for Rayman!

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Well, it's almost the end of August and still no major news regarding Nintendo nor Rayman.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I still don't think that poll was all that fair to be honest the guy who made it was a Shantae supporter, and Shantae's name was one of the first on that poll. So really something like that isn't all that great. He left out other big contenders that people wanted to see playable besides her, I don't think this means much no poll does really.

Here's another thing, I'm still surprised that polls are still a thing and people still rely on them. Again still can't believe that polls are still a thing, I've thought these things stopped months ago.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Well, it's almost the end of August and still no major news regarding Nintendo nor Rayman.
I'm positive about Rayman I think they have something to celebrate his birthday, we just need to wait for 1st september.

And about Nintendo, I think we'll see a ND soon.. because of Star Fox Zero and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash.

I don't know if you noted my absence, sorry, I think I transformed into a lurker of this thread, the school is near (mid of September for me, honestly I don't want to go, I'm going to a new school and I don't know what kind of people I'll find there :c) I hope I become more active in the thread, and regards everyone! :)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm positive about Rayman I think they have something to celebrate his birthday, we just need to wait for 1st september.

And about Nintendo, I think we'll see a ND soon.. because of Star Fox Zero and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash.

I don't know if you noted my absence, sorry, I think I transformed into a lurker of this thread, the school is near (mid of September for me, honestly I don't want to go, I'm going to a new school and I don't know what kind of people I'll find there :c) I hope I become more active in the thread, and regards everyone! :)
Don't worry about my friend. We all know it's that time of year for some, and well, just focus on doing a great job at school and everything will be ok. I know it will. :3

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Everything is going to be ok, ;) and good luck with it, -u- I start a new quarter also in september.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Don't worry about my friend. We all know it's that time of year for some, and well, just focus on doing a great job at school and everything will be ok. I know it will. :3
Everything is going to be ok, ;) and good luck with it, -u- I start a new quarter also in september.
Thank you both, I really appreciate it :), and good luck you too Andrea.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Sorry for the double post, but this sketch of Ly looked pretty good. :)

Top Bottom