• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hmm, I see. I perfectly understand why you're making this decision considering you drawings are starting to decline in popularity, but just remember that if drawing is what you like doing, then by all means keep doing it regardless of how many people will notice it, but if it's starting to become more of a chore than fun, then by all means you can stop.
I'd like it if he persist on continuing drawing as a fellow artist, but yeah, if he doesn't feel like it's worth while anymore, then I understand too.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Electoons are freaking adorable, but I still have nightmares of trying to collect 220 of them in Rayman Origins to get Raymesis/Dark Rayman. I never accomplished it DX
Well, good thing I don't devote myself to collecting them in games like the first one and such, and just love their cuteness. xD But well, good luck to you I guess...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I find this rather cute.

http://mickeymonster.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Is-Fun-405493882

http://mickeymonster.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-Timeline-194647298

And this one shows kinda shows how I see the Rayman line, especially RO Rayman's crazy face.
I'm not a Brony, but yeah, that is pretty cute.

The only thing that bugs me is that they're calling Raving Rabbids Rayman 4 XP, but aside from that, this is a pretty good representation of all incarnations.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
.u. wierd, RO has yet again R3's sneakers, xD and R4 has the perfect angry expression considering that it is RRR.
I knew you'd noticed that. But that's only the red orb thing on the shoe, when it should be purple. Other than that, it's actually RO's shoe design.

I'm not a Brony, but yeah, that is pretty cute.

The only thing that bugs me is that they're calling Raving Rabbids Rayman 4 XP, but aside from that, this is a pretty good representation of all incarnations.
Me neither, but I don't care about that, I still like them and don't care who does.

But I agree with that, although I guess thanks to that video that talked behind the scenes with Rayman 4, RRR technically is R4... meh.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I knew you'd noticed that. But that's only the red orb thing on the shoe, when it should be purple. Other than that, it's actually RO's shoe design.

Me neither, but I don't care about that, I still like them and don't care who does.

But I agree with that, although I guess thanks to that video that talked behind the scenes with Rayman 4, RRR technically is R4... meh.
That orb is purple, BUT I meant THE FORM of the "shoe" is the form of R3's sneakers

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

Of course. I fully respect those who like this. Just not my thing, personally.

I like to think of it like this: It was Rayman 4 originally, but it no longer was when they changed it to a party game.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That orb is purple, BUT I meant THE FORM of the "shoe" is the form of R3's sneakers
Ok, the shape I see. It's a hybrid, let's say that. Cuz I rather not say it's R3 Rayman's sneakers cuz that's better looking then the Origin's design, in my personal opinion...

AndreaAC

Oh, geez, I found between my old drawings, a drawing of a "fusion" between Rayman and Kirby 64's final boss Zero Two I made years ago...xD I don't know if I should show it how it is, or re-draw it digitally.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, geez, I found between my old drawings, a drawing of a "fusion" between Rayman and Kirby 64's final boss Zero Two I made years ago...xD I don't know if I should show it how it is, or re-draw it digitally.
I'd love to see, but only if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe you should redraw it for your sake.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I love Rayman, but Zero Two terrified me the first time I saw him, sooo... I'm not really sure.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I really wanna know what was going on in their heads when they made that.... abomination. Did they really think that was suitable for a kids game? XP
Kirby is rather dark if you think about all the murder Kirby does and the apocalyptic earth in the 64 game, imo.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I do agree, when I found out about him a while back ago, but eh, maybe my adulthood doesn't make him seem scarring to me, he's rather cute to me...
Yeah xD it is bloody cute
I really wanna know what was going on in their heads when they made that.... abomination. Did they really think that was suitable for a kids game? XP
xD Of course not! that's why I like it!

AndreaAC

Andrea: There's no way I'd kill someone! I'm a nice person!

Me: ........Rabbids.

Andrea: Where's my rifle?

This is just a joke, AndreaAC. Please don't come after me XP
...just wait...xD
>u> Except maybe the Rabbids...don't deny it. xD

But really, yeah, you're very kind hearted for that, but you're still awesome regardless. xD
xD Thanks but enough about me. xD The site is saving @ T Tahu Mata BECAUSE it doesn't let me upload the Zero-Ray sketch

Top Bottom