• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD I'm serious! no matter what format it has, it doesn't let me! I will see if re-drawing in it PS could help.
Hmmmm, it's telling you this:

"You will not put this drawing here! You do not wanna draw the flames of Tahu!".... Or so I think XD

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Maybe the file is too big, byte wise? Yeah, I guess you should redraw it then Andrea. Good luck with it.
Nope, neither the PNG nor the JPG reach even 1 MB
Hmmmm, it's telling you this:

"You will not put this drawing here! You do not wanna draw the flames of Tahu!".... Or so I think XD
it's a conspiracy! but oh well, as much as I didn't wanted to re-draw it now, I think I don't have other choice

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

it's a conspiracy! but oh well, as much as I didn't wanted to re-draw it now, I think I don't have other choice
:/ Geez, I just tried to post something too, and it didn't work for me either... I hope everything works out better for you when you draw your drawing Andrea...

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

:/ Geez, I just tried to post something too, and it didn't work for me either... I hope everything works out better for you when you draw your drawing Andrea...
Well, this is unusual. Is something up with Smashboards?

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
so I really liked that quick sketch thingy I linked.

too lazy to colour it right now but I quite like this

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You guys! Check this out. Some guy took the Artsy Omni render of Rayman and made some alts of him:
http://very-url.tumblr.com/post/116362717730/the-great-omni-jacala-artsy-omni-did-a-rendering
I like the last one, being based on R2 Rayman's power gloves.

It also appears in R1 too.

EDIT: I know this isn't Rayman related but this still looks beautiful and cute to me.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Danceuse-des-flammes-22-08-2015-555467514

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh, I forgot the upload thing was fixed, @ T Tahu Mata @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS
View attachment 69636
here's my old Zero-Ray drawing I did a millenium ago.
I like the one in the bottom right, the eye really catches my... eye.

I know this isn't Rayman related but this still looks beautiful and cute to me.
If we're doing non-Rayman related stuff, I have a picture of an Inkling I drew not too long ago, if anyone is interested.
I don't think I ever shared that one, anyway.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I like the one in the bottom right, the eye really catches my... eye.

If we're doing non-Rayman related stuff, I have a picture of an Inkling I drew not too long ago, if anyone is interested.
I don't think I ever shared that one, anyway.
Oh really, please post it. I would love to see it, more so because I want the Inklings in Smash just as much as I want Rayman in.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Oh, I forgot the upload thing was fixed, @ T Tahu Mata @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS
View attachment 69637
here's my old Zero-Ray drawing I did a millenium ago.
Really nice! I could make a plot out of this.

"And so, Zero Two just barely managed to get data of Rayman to make a perfect blend of both. This new formidable foe proves too powerful for Rayman, so he teams up with Kirby to stop this threat once and for all."

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Really nice! I could make a plot out of this.

"And so, Zero Two just barely managed to get data of Rayman to make a perfect blend of both. This new formidable foe proves too powerful for Rayman, so he teams up with Kirby to stop this threat once and for all."
xD That sounds crazy, maybe someday I could make that happen!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh really, please post it. I would love to see it, more so because I want the Inklings in Smash just as much as I want Rayman in.
I'd definitely love to see the Inklings get into Smash as actual characters.
[collapse=]

[/collapse]
I just used what my own Inkling was wearing in-game.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I'd definitely love to see the Inklings get into Smash as actual characters.
[collapse=]

[/collapse]
I just used what my own Inkling was wearing in-game.
I'm still too lazy to pick Splatoon and actually start playing it after having bought it over a month now, but Inklings in Smash would be pretty cool.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
now that we're on about art that's not Rayman related.

I watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica just now (I know I know I am very late to the party) and I decided to design the witch/warlock I'd become if I were to succumb to the despair. including the runes! (if you wanna know what it says you can find out here http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Deciphering_the_runes and it's name is german like all withces/warlocks)

I tried to stay as close to the trippy visuals of the show but that's quite hard lol

Here are some pictures of other ones in the series. very trippy stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom