• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
i feel like i am the only one who wants Rayman 3 design to be the choosen one for smash rather than origin/legends design
I always prefer R3 from personal experinces, but most likely it will be Legends design. But like I said before, as long as Rayman get's in, the fans will be happy and that's all the matters.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Rayman really only had two designs (with minor differences like the shoes every time) these being Classic R1/R2 era Rayman and Current R3/RO/RL era Rayman. I personally prefer the classic one (especially the R1 one but that's never gonna get in smash so I'm hoping for the closest one to that. which is of course RO/RL and they seem to be VERY likely which is something I quite like)

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Well, I said that I need to do more Rayman drawings before, didn't I? Well, I gave my word so far.

Gonna color this soon.
Nice drawing, I really like how clean it's, and the design you used, nice job! I hope you share more of your drawings, keep up the good work!

Look it's Mega...man... Ray..man.. ehhh
Wow, it's awesome, I love it, it's one of the best Raymanized games they have done imo.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, I said that I need to do more Rayman drawings before, didn't I? Well, I gave my word so far.

Gonna color this soon.
Really well done! You captured the style perfectly!

i feel like i am the only one who wants Rayman 3 design to be the choosen one for smash rather than origin/legends design
Oh trust me, you are not the only one, though I wouldn't really mind any other incarnation.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Nice drawing, I really like how clean it's, and the design you used, nice job! I hope you share more of your drawings, keep up the good work!

Wow, it's awesome, I love it, it's one of the best Raymanized games they have done imo.
Thanks. I really appreciate it.

So, who's gonna guess that next month that there won't be anything Rayman related aside from a release date for Rayman Adventures?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

So, who's gonna guess that next month that there won't be anything Rayman related aside from a release date for Rayman Adventures?
That seems very likely. But I'll keep a sliver of hope that we'll get something new.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

After every day, I'm starting to believe that more and more. But I still hope that isn't the case.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
BTW, I'm sure if I even want to tell you guys about this, but this came up: http://wiiudaily.com/2015/08/shovel...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

And no, it's not Rayman related, though I wish it was. If only there was a legit rumor/leak to get us going again.
It's actually been disproven by Yacht Club Games.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Huh, when you look at it, it kind of gives a vibe of every Rayman incarnation. The shading and style reminds me of Rayman 1, the shoes remind me of Rayman 2, and everything else reminds me of Rayman 3.
Somehow I knew you'd say that. Maybe it's because he doesn't look insane like Origins Rayman looks to me.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
And THAT especially. He's not making a completely crazy face. I like RO/RL, but they went a bit too overboard in some parts if you ask me.
That's exactly how I feel about RO and above Rayman, period. It's just my own opinion, but that's how I felt about it and other things, and why I prefer R3 the most.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
That's exactly how I feel about RO and above Rayman, period. It's just my own opinion, but that's how I felt about it and other things, and why I prefer R3 the most.
Yeah. It's not just moveset wise, either. Character wise, I think R3 and the incarnations before him keep a perfect balance of being both serious and funny, while RO/RL is just straight up silly.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah. It's not just moveset wise, either. Character wise, I think R3 and the incarnations before him keep a perfect balance of being both serious and funny, while RO/RL is just straight up silly.
As usual, exactly right again. Totally. Anyone can like RO Ray if they prefer, but R3 and the other trilogy is my loved ones for life.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom