• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You are a meanie... Darn you. xD

Well, more Rabbid death for me then! :evil:
Muahaha, and well, since that will be the case, here:

Have a broom, for when you have to sweep away the dead bodies and maybe you will need some chemicals to remove the blood. :)

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

-u- I love this. it remind me of some of the illustrated books I used to read when I was a child.

And this 3D R1 looks pretty good!
Really nice 3D R1 Rayman model, though I think the eyes should be a bit bigger. He looks like he's going to go on another Rabbid killing spree.

I'm sure SuperSegaSonicSS and AndreaAC would really enjoy that, though XP

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Really nice 3D R1 Rayman model, though I think the eyes should be a bit bigger. He looks like he's going to go on another Rabbid killing spree.

I'm sure SuperSegaSonicSS and AndreaAC would really enjoy that, though XP
=u= Aw, but he's a poor lil' kid! He should not get to that kind of murderous activity yet!
I better do it myself, that's why I got me one of these:

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Tahu: I've been wanting to burn something for a while, so I'm coming with you guys!

Be grateful. Tahu is extremely powerful and the manliest Bionicle there is XP

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeeeah, this universe is quite a unique, but really interesting one.

If there's anything you wanna ask me about Bionicle, go ahead. I'm a huge geek of this franchise if you haven't already noticed.
xD Sure, but at another time to not talk offtopic in the Rayman thread. :)

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
I'm not too sure if you were once here in the thread so, Welcome!
Thanks, I lurk, but not sure if I posted before.
Just have a big gut feeling Rayman will be in Smash eventually, whether its DLC, or down the road. Given the points brought up in this article,

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/07/06/case-against-bayonetta/

Many 3rd party characters are fighting a huge uphill battle. Rayman seems to be in a great situation as Ubisoft and Rayman have history with Nintendo. While Snake is nearly as popular as Rayman at the moment, I feel Konami has a lot more problems at the moment, and we probably wont see Snake (or Simon or Bomberman). Really the only other realistic third party is Banjo, as he is highly requested. It would ultimately come up to Nintendos relationship with Microsoft vs Ubisoft.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Just have a big gut feeling Rayman will be in Smash eventually, whether its DLC, or down the road. Given the points brought up in this article,

Many 3rd party characters are fighting a huge uphill battle. Rayman seems to be in a great situation as Ubisoft and Rayman have history with Nintendo. While Snake is nearly as popular as Rayman at the moment, I feel Konami has a lot more problems at the moment, and we probably wont see Snake (or Simon or Bomberman). Really the only other realistic third party is Banjo, as he is highly requested. It would ultimately come up to Nintendos relationship with Microsoft vs Ubisoft.
Welcome to the Glade of Dreams, by the way!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Welcome to the Glade of Dreams!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Well, I said that I need to do more Rayman drawings before, didn't I? Well, I gave my word so far.

Gonna color this soon.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
@ Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash

I'm sorry for the lack of detail with my comment, wonderful job, you did a great job with your drawing pal. I really like how smooth and clean the lineart is, you're awesome. Keep up the great work, and good luck with the coloring.

Top Bottom