• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Looks like we've finally got that hype we've been waiting for.

The R4ST is back online and I've already gotten to work.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Maybe someone could try slowing down the video to see if there are any hints hiding in it?

*Insert Illuminati Rayman gif*

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Whatever it is, some people over at RPC seem to know, so it's definitely a community thing.

They don't seem likely to spill the beans any time soon either.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD Haha, neh, I'm just kiddin'! I will leave the name untouched until I think of another title for it!
Well, that's still fine by me. And well, I guess if Rayman is still amongst the assassin's grounds as a whole, then I think that does still makes sense.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
BTW, speaking of news....

>Get's confirmed in Smash Bros anyways.

Cuz you know, they obviously would say he's in and then get flagged by Nintendo.

But still, if it's true, that it is what it is, but just wait until the Ballot is over guys.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I think this would sum up our reactions of this in the most accurate way possible

-Us regarding the "unannounced plans" Ubisoft has for Rayman's 20th anniversary

- Us when what Ubisoft really showed us

Fool us once Ubisoft, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us THREE times...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I think this would sum up our reactions of this in the most accurate way possible

-Us regarding the "unannounced plans" Ubisoft has for Rayman's 20th anniversary

- Us when what Ubisoft really showed us

Fool us once Ubisoft, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us THREE times...
I waited 8 years for a "sequel" to Rayman 3, I don't know if I can wait other 8 years...

Ok, I think it's ok, at least they have something for "him", not like Metroid, the poor Samus didn't have anything for his anniversary. I'm dissapointed because I wanted a new game (at least a sequel to Legends and for consoles), but I'm ok with this, with Rayman I think it's a matter of time to see a new game.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So I found out about the current rumor about Shovel Knight, I'm keeping an open mind, but I'm really, really, REALLY nervous.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Please let there be a Direct on 9/1, please let there be a Direct on 9/1, please let there be a Direct on 9/1.
I'm just saying, something is seriously wrong if Shovel Knight gets in over Rayman AND Snake.
A VETERAN.
Let that sink in.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Please let there be a Direct on 9/1, please let there be a Direct on 9/1, please let there be a Direct on 9/1.
I'm just saying, something is seriously wrong if Shovel Knight gets in over Rayman AND Snake.
A VETERAN.
Let that sink in.
And PRETTY PLEASE that said Direct actually announces NEW stuff for us, not just games that we already know that are close to release.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Sooooooooo, my goodness, I'm horribly sorry.

My Notices thing is completely useless and it never told me you guys were still posting X/

Apparently just a developer interview.

...On Rayman Adventures.
I still have hope that inside there they'll reveal something much bigger. Come on, Ubisoft!

Last edited:
Top Bottom