• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
These are so amazing. I know James wanted to redo his alt section in the op so he will probably steal these
Well I am kind of making them for him, so it's not really stealing...

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Heavy Metal Fist and Dark Rayman.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
This and the alt recolors I'm seeing is a nice thing to come home from Hell to. Thank you Andrea, I'll love this. Ou<
You still have yourself to thank for the alt colors, they wouldn't be possible without you.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
You know how each newcomer received artwork to go along with their reveal?
Here's the artwork Robin received:

I was thinking maybe this could be the artwork to go alongside Rayman's reveal:

The cardboard could serve as the place for the third parties to pose with Rayman.

Last edited:

The cardboard could serve as the place for the third parties to pose with Rayman.
first edit some of those pics out

2nd that idea makes a lot of sense actually. I love it.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383

We also could have something like this.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ARTWORK HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THIS THREAD 1,000,000 TIMES!!!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
We also could have something like this.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ARTWORK HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THIS THREAD 1,000,000 TIMES!!!
But its only been 3773 posts total in this thread (including this one)....

That would mean everyone would have posted that image per post 265 times in a row. :troll:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
R S.jpg

More stuff out of boredom...I think I have been listening to Rayman's theme from Rayman Arena way too much...but it is awesome...

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
View attachment 39984

More stuff out of boredom...I think I have been listening to Rayman's theme from Rayman Arena way too much...but it is awesome...
This picture makes so much sense.
Of the four third party characters, Sonic and Rayman seem to be the ones who have a "cool" persona to them.
Just seeing those two fighting would be a sight to behold.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This picture makes so much sense.
Of the four third party characters, Sonic and Rayman seem to be the ones who have a "cool" persona to them.
Just seeing those two fighting would be a sight to behold.
Well, the fact that they are both my childhood heroes and I got Brawl because of Sonic, I'd agree with that statement...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD But Sonic is YOUR childhood hero, MINE is Rayman. >u> Of course I would put them to fight...
I played Rayman 1 before you played Rayman yourself. >:3 And I loved both Rayman and Sonic before any other Mascot character. So he's my hero as well. ;3 But we can share, he's just too awesome. ^u^

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
xD But Sonic is YOUR childhood hero, MINE is Rayman. >u> Of course I would put them to fight...
Personally, both of them are my childhood heroes. I remember playing Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 on my GCN so much. I also remember playing Rayman 2 on the N64 and Dreamcast.
It would be a dream come true if Rayman could finally battle Sonic, though.

AndreaAC

Personally, both of them are my childhood heroes. I remember playing Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 on my GCN so much. I also remember playing Rayman 2 on the N64 and Dreamcast.
It would be a dream come true if Rayman could finally battle Sonic, though.
Oh, I mean, I remember playing Sonic games in my childhood, and I loved them, but Rayman was the one that REALLY got me, it was R2 for the N64 that made me love him so much, and R3 as well, so, I felt that Rayman had more impact into my childhood than Sonic or Mario did.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Well, see you guys tomorrow. I really enjoyed discussing with you guys about Rayman today. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night.
#KeepOnFighting

SnarkyCrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snarkycrow
Ayyyy I have been lurking here since that harrowing day the leak was revealed fake, and I'm really loving the support Rayman has throughout the thread and ideas for his gameplay. Loving the edits and art too! So I decided to just make an account to follow all this and be a part of the conversation c:

AndreaAC

Ayyyy I have been lurking here since that harrowing day the leak was revealed fake, and I'm really loving the support Rayman has throughout the thread and ideas for his gameplay. Loving the edits and art too! So I decided to just make an account to follow all this and be a part of the conversation c:
:D Welcome to the Glade! ^u^ hope you enjoy your stay!

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Welcome!
Listen, I did the exact same thing as you. I lurked around on Smashboards until I finally made an account. Ever since then, I've been constantly posting in this thread, showing my support for Rayman. We as a community welcome you with open arms!
Enjoy your stay.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
As said in the Ridley thread;

Welcome to the thread! *Insert generic "enjoy your stay" and "don't drink the water" message coming your way*

I hope you enjoy it here and have fun. ^u^

SnarkyCrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snarkycrow
:D Welcome to the Glade! ^u^ hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks!
Welcome!
Listen, I did the exact same thing as you. I lurked around on Smashboards until I finally made an account. Ever since then, I've been constantly posting in this thread, showing my support for Rayman. We as a community welcome you with open arms!
Enjoy your stay.
Dawww thanks, I'll show my share of support too, after all Rayman has always been a real lovable character for me in my childhood to present day! (Also tbh I joined to complain a wee bit about for glory too for the online discussions :Y )
As said in the Ridley thread;

Welcome to the thread! *Insert generic "enjoy your stay" and "don't drink the water" message coming your way*

I hope you enjoy it here and have fun. ^u^
and thanks I will! w-what happened to the water.

AndreaAC

Thanks!

Dawww thanks, I'll show my share of support too, after all Rayman has always been a real lovable character for me in my childhood to present day! (Also tbh I joined to complain a wee bit about for glory too for the online discussions :Y )

No problem! ^u^

Oh...the water...heh, it was a running gag in the old Ridley thread...supposedly, you drank the water, you would lose your sanity...>u> So, don't be afraid! it isn't the same water!

SnarkyCrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snarkycrow
No problem! ^u^

Oh...the water...heh, it was a running gag in the old Ridley thread...supposedly, you drank the water, you would lose your sanity...>u> So, don't be afraid! it isn't the same water!
Y'all be drinkin some giggle juice there then |:V

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I've been playing Rayman Legends some more, and it's just amazing.

I think the level that completely sold me was Castle Rock, that level is just so well made.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thanks!

As Andrea said, it's a joke from the fans if you drink the water, "splounge water", you'd become a detractor. Basically, don't become a detractor against Rayman in this case. But it's just a joke, just copy pasting what's my phrase to greeting newcomers, no worries. :3

Or Plum Juice!
View attachment 40001

yup, that's what we drink here!
xD Haha, oh you!

xD the thing that we probably drank in the old Ridley thread was acid rain in a glass!

.u. at least plum juice is healthy....?
Not unless you have an allergic to it like a certain Glute...
xD I don't know, you guys tell me. >u>

Top Bottom