• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I wonder if someone has ever made a hoodie that's based off of Rayman's body.
When I see it in my mind, I see a purple hoodie with a big white circle, purple strings, and a red hoodie that replicates his red scarf.
I also can see shoes based off his shoes.....
...Can someone find pictures of that? I'm not talking about the character himself; I'm talking about someone who has actually made this. I'm genuinely curious.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
i mean AndreaAC has made assasin clothes like from asassins creed but im pretty sure she hasnt done full body
Has she? I thought she just draw Assassin Creed outfits for Rayman and certain other characters. I don't think she's done anything like that in real life...but I could be wrong with that...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
i mean AndreaAC has made assasin clothes like from asassins creed but im pretty sure she hasnt done full body
I actually drew Rayman's Assassin robes (based from Giovanni Auditore's) fully, but it was years ago, I haven't done it digitally yet.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I wonder if someone has ever made a hoodie that's based off of Rayman's body.
When I see it in my mind, I see a purple hoodie with a big white circle, purple strings, and a red hoodie that replicates his red scarf.
I also can see shoes based off his shoes.....
...Can someone find pictures of that? I'm not talking about the character himself; I'm talking about someone who has actually made this. I'm genuinely curious.
Here's a fan made hoodie. https://www.etsy.com/listing/208666...crxp2G6AgaiqMIfxMLN_AYM5mzWG6Oe1m9xoCRVTw_wcB

AndreaAC

Has she? I thought she just draw Assassin Creed outfits for Rayman and certain other characters. I don't think she's done anything like that in real life...but I could be wrong with that...
Uh, and not just Rayman, I also drew Silver once wearing Ezio's robes from Brotherhood.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD Oh, and you were talking about having the robes...nope nope, I haven't taken fashion design yet to even try to do that.
Yeah, I figured I was right about that, although I think you said before you'd like to make your own stuff like shirts and such, right?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Yeah, I figured I was right about that, although I think you said before you'd like to make your own stuff like shirts and such, right?
Of course, but the only way I could that it's actually possible for me, would be using stencil. I made one for typography class once, but the teacher didn't allowed me to make drawings...so...maybe I could try again and make one with Rayman or Ridley on it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Of course, but the only way I could that it's actually possible for me, would be using stencil. I made one for typography class once, but the teacher didn't allowed me to make drawings...so...maybe I could try again and make one with Rayman or Ridley on it.
I'd like to see if you could pull that off for yourself. That would be a nice little project for you to do.

AndreaAC

I'd like to see if you could pull that off for yourself. That would be a nice little project for you to do.
Yeah...maybe, but I want to focus into digital illustration first...and with the designs more defined, I could take them to print rather than have to deal with stencil and spray paint.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah...maybe, but I want to focus into digital illustration first...and with the designs more defined, I could take them to print rather than have to deal with stencil and spray paint.
Yeah, of course. I would do the same thing really, just so it could look more "official", if you catch my drift. And just a thought, would it be like how you made your Ridley coasters? This was kinda before we were close friends, so I couldn't really ask you all the details into how you were able to make those coasters. I really liked the results from them too.

Last edited:

sc458

Smash Cadet
That hoodie would be perfect if it weren't a zip-up. I would buy the hell out of that hoodie.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
That hoodie would be perfect if it weren't a zip-up. I would buy the hell out of that hoodie.
Or, you know.....

They could make a sweatshirt with a red hood.

In other words, the same as the Rayman inspired hoodie, but without the zipper.

By the way, has anyone seen pictures of shoes modeled after Rayman's shoes?

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
View attachment 39758

OK, I have to be honest, it was a well made animation, but I don't like the Rabbids...sorry if the drawing is agressive.
Oh, it's fine. I think we all feel the same as Rayman.

By the way, I changed my profile picture! It's Dwight Schrute from The Office. Do you guys like it?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I used to do that back in the Ridley thread a while back ago, but I stopped. But you can use it, I have no claim of it or anything.
Alright, cool, thanks. I honestly had no idea you did that in the Ridley thread. Of course I was late to the party. Always am. :grin:

Top Bottom