• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

NovemberMan

Smash Apprentice
Love all the mileage Rayman is getting from that leak. :joyful:

Edit: Sorry about the triple post. It didn't seem like it was going through. :nervous:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's good to have it open again, I guess I should do the same with the art then.

View attachment 39327
Sorry if this is a bit aggressive, but it was something out of boredom.
Looks like something you would see in Family Guy. Scratch that, it's more like the good old fashion Peter vs. the Giant Chicken fights that happen every now and then.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Looks like something you would see in Family Guy. Scratch that, it's more like the good old fashion Peter vs. the Giant Chicken fights that happen every now and then.
Damn. I never drew that comparison before. You're right. :p Doesn't help I haven't seen that series in years by now.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hmmm, I wonder what this announcement could be? Also, what time will the announcement come?

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Hmmm, I wonder what this announcement could be? Also, what time will the announcement come?
I'm not sure there will even be an announcement, given ScrewAttack's record of, well, screwing things up.

I thought this thread was closed, or something.
It was, but we had a
GRAND REOPENING!!!

I need to stop, NOT!!!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Love the avatar, man!:laugh:
Thanks. If it's not obvious, I'm a supporter too. But god, my stomach hurts. I've never felt so nervous over something like this. But I have faith we'll get good news. :)
I don't know when it is, but the announcement, a statement from Ubisoft, is related to the leak. And after the leak being shot down by the leaker, I too am curious over what will be said.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Thanks. If it's not obvious, I'm a supporter too. But god, my stomach hurts. I've never felt so nervous over something like this. But I have faith we'll get good news. :)

I don't know when it is, but the announcement, a statement from Ubisoft, is related to the leak. And after the leak being shot down by the leaker, I too am curious over what will be said.
I am gonna guess that they are gonna deconfirm the link.

NovemberMan

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I hope they actually consider the inclusion of Rayman.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, they took this long to do it, so it might be something else. Who knows?
Well, there is that as well. Still, I wonder what they could announce? It could be anything, including some famous singer performing at their headquarters. Okay, I went too far there, but still, what could it be?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Personally, I hope they actually consider the inclusion of Rayman.
This. I mean, the model exists and Rayman has a lot to play with via moveset, but it's Sakurai, I believe, who has to give the greenlight. Don't quote me on that, 'cause that might not be true.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I heard somewhere that Nintendo is also going to get on this fake leak. Is that true?
I have not heard this. I heard that there's a Nintendo investor's meeting (or something to that extent) on the same day as Ubisoft's announcement, but that's about it.

I also hear people thinking that Rayman will be announced at that investor's meeting (and/or via Ubisoft's announcement), because Sonic was revealed during a Nintendo investor's meeting back in '06.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have not heard this. I heard that there's a Nintendo investor's meeting (or something to that extent) on the same day as Ubisoft's announcement, but that's about it.

I also hear people thinking that Rayman will be announced at that investor's meeting (and/or via Ubisoft's announcement), because Sonic was revealed during a Nintendo investor's meeting back in '06.
This is nice to know.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It is, isn't it? Gives us hope for the future.
Wasn't last month's Direct around the same time of an investor meeting as well?
As for Ubisoft, has it been explicitly stated to be Rayman related? If not then you can bet it'll be Assassin's related. Or Rainbow Six. Or that Division thing.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
As for Ubisoft, has it been explicitly stated to be Rayman related? If not then you can bet it'll be Assassin's related. Or Rainbow Six. Or that Division thing.
ScrewAttack said it was Rayman related.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
To quote a ScrewAttack article on the matter:

"Update: A representative from Ubisoft said the company is looking into the (Rayman leak) situation and will make a statement on Tuesday."

So, yeah, it's gonna be about Rayman.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well clearly one of the things they are going to say is its fake.

the theory is rediculous and insane, and a dream come true

A weird theory is ubisoft is going to say its fake.........and real (the guy accidently leaking something real all along.)

Ubisoft showing the real artwork then sowing his gameplay + mewtwos

But really thats never happening.

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
If Rayman isn't revealed tomorrow then I'm going to be really really really ****ing pissed off.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
To quote a ScrewAttack article on the matter:

"Update: A representative from Ubisoft said the company is looking into the (Rayman leak) situation and will make a statement on Tuesday."

So, yeah, it's gonna be about Rayman.
Wasn't that before Omni stepped up though?
Ubisoft could've been like "Alright, it's time to crack some heads and trash this leak once and for all! Call the presses! Mark the date for Tuesd- Wait what, he made the leak? That was easy. Well.... what do we do now? (Slaps together an Assassin's Creed teaser and calls it a day)"

:urg: Yeah not my best work....
Who knows, maybe there is some Rayman goodness in store. I guess we'll have to see.

If Rayman isn't revealed tomorrow then I'm going to be really really really ****ing pissed off.
No you won't! We don't need the thread closed down again.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wasn't that before Omni stepped up though?
Ubisoft could've been like "Alright, it's time to crack some heads and trash this leak once and for all! Call the presses! Mark the date for Tuesd- Wait what, he made the leak? That was easy. Well.... what do we do now? (Slaps together an Assassin's Creed teaser and calls it a day)"

:urg: Yeah not my best work....
Who knows, maybe there is some Rayman goodness in store. I guess we'll have to see.
I'm going to remain optimistic. I mean, they're gonna talk about something Rayman related, so we can only hope.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That's fine, but I would advise you to also be mature about it. You can be angry all you want, but don't make a scene out of it. That goes to everyone. Don't get your hopes up, and be reasonable if it happens. Please.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That's fine, but I would advise you to also be mature about it. You can be angry all you want, but don't make a scene out of it. That goes to everyone. Don't get your hopes up, and be reasonable if it happens. Please.
We all know how getting worked up over Rayman worked for this thread last time...

Top Bottom