• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
And I like your face...

That came out kinda weird

are you really feeling it?

[quote="KenithTheGatherer, post: 18596921, member: 231219"]Here's mine! It's horizonal though, because straight lines are the cool thing.

View attachment 39337

Also names. :)[/quote]

Can you separate the lines? I would like to have a Rayman banner for my sig

Last edited:

ME GRIMLOCH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MeGrimloch
Hey it's open now, I'm just here to post that if you're here to support Rayman, at least give us a few well-thought out reasons why you want to join the list, it would be very appreciated, I personally don't like to seeing people join just for the sake of bandwagoning.

One of my reasons for supporting him is me having played a great platformer called Rayman Legends and it really made want to support him.. (Add me to the supporter's list please.)
Okay fair enough. When i was a little I used to have this friend. He would come over to my house to play smash and when we went to his house we would constantly play this Rayman game (i cant remember which one all i remember is it was on the playstation). We were always trying to beat it and find all the secrets we had a blast and we actually talked about Rayman being in smash bros once or twice before i believe. So basically this whole leak situation kinda reminded me how much I loved this character.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Glad to see the thread is back open, I'm also glad to see so many new supporters, Welcome to the Glade of Dreams, everybody!

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to be added to the supporters list.

I didn't believe Rayman should be added to Smash until the "leak" happened. After shutting off my bias against him as a Smash character, I started to think Rayman would be a perfect fit in the Smash roster. His moveset would be completely unique, unlike any other(I really do like the moveset in the OP). I could see him in my mind fighting Mega Man, Sonic, Mario, etc.

I don't want to be a bandwagoner, I don't feel like am a just jumping on the "oh Raymans in the game, wait hes not, now I'll support Rayman" train. I now just want Rayman in as DLC.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Add me to the supporter list!
While I only played two demos of his games, although I am hoping to get Legends, I just find him very interesting and he fits well with the others. Snake being back would be nice too.

Also, am I the only one who Rayman's a shoo-in in Smash 5/DLC. The leak gave him much needed support and publicity, surely the Smash team must have saw it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Now that I think about it, Bomberman is technically a Konami rep now, so having him in wouldn't be fair unless I cut Snake.
But obviously I'm not doing that. :p
Also, Black Mage is important because it's Final Fantasy, which you can't deny is a huge series.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Hello! I've been roaming Smashboards for quite some time, so I decided it was time for me to sign up. I would like to be counted as a supporter for Rayman as DLC. It isn't bandwagon, though. It's because Legends and Origins are among my favorite platformers. I honestly think he's the most likely third party to be DLC.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I guess I can be added to the list of supporters. Suprisingly, I have never play a Rayman game (I know I need to get on that...), but from what I've seen in gameplay footage in each of his games, he could have a unique moveset in Smash Bros.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I guess I can be added to the list of supporters. Suprisingly, I have never play a Rayman game (I know I need to get on that...), but from what I've seen in gameplay footage in each of his games, he could have a unique moveset in Smash Bros.
You're doing yourself a disservice by not trying Rayman Legends. Such a fantastic game.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I would like to be added to this glorious list of supporters! After the "leak" started circulating, I thought about how Rayman might play in Smash, and after that happened, I thought "...Yeah, I'd main."

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@ GaroMaster GaroMaster : Yeah, I'm trying to play almost all the Smash Bros. third party representative's games. Just played my first Mega Man for the first time with the 2nd game in the series. It's going to be a while until I complete the Mega Man series (I'll be overwhelmed from Mega Man by that time :teeth:). Maybe if I save up money, I can get the Wii U version of Rayman Legends :grin:.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
@ GaroMaster GaroMaster : Yeah, I'm trying to play almost all the Smash Bros. third party representative's games. Just played my first Mega Man for the first time with the 2nd game in the series. It's going to be a while until I complete the Mega Man series (I'll be overwhelmed from Mega Man by that time :teeth:). Maybe if I save up money, I can get the Wii U version of Rayman Legends :grin:.
Is it a bad thing that I've never played a Mega Man game?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thanks.

I guess I needed a gif to express how I feel right now. I'm going to sleep. Stay classy, Rayman supporters.
Take care. And welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Oh, and you made a mistake with the gif.

Make sure it's the url of the gif itself (right click the image to get the url of it) then use the button like before to have it used. :3

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Take care. And welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Oh, and you made a mistake with the gif.

Make sure it's the url of the gif itself (right click the image to get the url of it) then use the button like before to have it used. :3
I was using my phone.
But hey, I'm just a rookie, so I've got to learn some things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom