• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear god.
Edit: Since the post got deleted the troll posted a death threat then showed a pic of "alleged" genitals probably from somewhere online.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Time to disappear into the network jungle....

I'll see you all next week. I've got to avoid the fallout from is.

Spirst

Okay, what? This is getting way out of hand. I don't mean to penalize the rest of you but it's reaching a point where a temporary lock is looking like a legitimate option.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
-today in a nutshell-

sure will take a lot more to gain my respect after that
Not that you care lol
No, I really am sorry. I really wanted Rayman to be playable more than ever. But I sort of lost my head and wasn't thinking straight. So I really am sorry.

I admit, some of the things I said really was uncalled for. I wish I hadn't exploded like that.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, glad that most of us had taking it better then most, and this place gain more support then probably any other character requested of Smash. I'm proud that this happened in spite of the truth. But if things need to calm down, then, I hope it can go back to being fine and such again. Take care Rayman fans, see ya soon.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Okay, what? This is getting way out of hand. I don't mean to penalize the rest of you but it's reaching a point where a temporary lock is looking like a legitimate option.
How can people be this mad at a ****ing video game character hoax? To the point where a mod has to threaten to lock the thread?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
No, I really am sorry. I really wanted Rayman to be playable more than ever. But I sort of lost my head and wasn't thinking straight. So I really am sorry.
It's ok, pal. It happens to some of us, but at least you realized it for yourself and apologize for it. :) It's no problem.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Again, I'm really sorry for the things I said earlier today. I just really wasn't thinking straight.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I forgive you. It happens to me a lot as well, you are not alone. I'm sorry this hurt you this bad but its ok, things will work out
school.JPG

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Can you tell me how you made that because I want to tinker around and make some Layton stuff
Photoshop'd ;)

How can people be this mad at a ****ing video game character hoax? To the point where a mod has to threaten to lock the thread?
I agree wif you.

But if it was Isaac I'd be in the corner crying right now. Though I suppose that's better than death threats. :laugh:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I'm just going to take a break from viewing this thread. Already it's becoming overwhelming. I'll let you know when I feel better, most likely after Tuesday or such.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
WELL, I missed allot but I'm all caught up.

Props to the faker though, he really does deserve a job as a graphic artist.

ermahgerd raymin

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
OMG SAKURAI ACTUALLY GAVE US RAYMAN & MEWTWO GAMEPLAY! mod edit: no

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Just remember:
"Hope will never die!":4lucina:
That's it! I LOVE THIS GUY!!! The fact that he can take a character and make it look like official artwork is FREAKING AMAZING!!!:joyful:
Yeah he ought to get a job for that somewhere. Maybe even on the next Smash Bros.
Hint Hint Nintendo

Spirst

Yeah, alright, that's it.

I apologize to everyone else who hasn't been partaking in trolling and flaming and has also been trying to fan the flames of what's happened. However, after everything that has transpired here within the past 3-4 hours, this thread has gotten way out of hand and as such, will be locked until further notice when people have calmed down more.

Spirst

Okay, seeing as how people have had over a day to simmer down, I'm cautiously reopening this thread. However, keep in mind that any trolling, flaming and general toxicity will NOT be tolerated and will be dealt with harshly and potentially result in another lock for a longer period of time.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
.u. well, since this thread is open again...I will just leave some rayman drawings I made in the meantime...
CRAZY.jpg
Untitled-1 (13).jpg
RAY AND RAY RAY.jpg

is it too much? do I need to put them into spoiler?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hey it's open now, I'm just here to post that if you're here to support Rayman, at least give us a few well-thought out reasons why you want to join the list, it would be very appreciated, I personally don't like to seeing people join just for the sake of bandwagoning.

One of my reasons for supporting him is me having played a great platformer called Rayman Legends and it really made want to support him.. (Add me to the supporter's list please.)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It's good to have it open again, I guess I should do the same with the art then.

RaymanLeaks.png

Sorry if this is a bit aggressive, but it was something out of boredom.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ubisoft definitely said that tomorrow's announcement is about Rayman, right?
It'll probably be:

"We'll discuss it with Nintendo." and then maybe some stuff about that Mobile party game on Wii U and find a way to slip Assassin's Creed in somehow.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Ubisoft definitely said that tomorrow's announcement is about Rayman, right?
Well, about the "leak" activity, I guess. But not too sure what it really is about.

Can someone give me Rayman's "art" with no background?
Pretty sure the full resolution version has a background.
I was wanting to do that myself, but I'm not sure if it has been done yet by someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom