• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
God no stop this. You are making humanity look bad

unfortunately nintendo isn't very linked with the times. see their youtube policy. Not using DLC for one of the few times it isn't hated by the community is somethong 100% nintendo
To be fair you don't have to try very hard to make humanity look awful.

WOW! Such an insightful comment!
10/10

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I must go now, so behave yourselves while I'm gone.

I guess when I get back, I'll see what Ubisoft had to say on the matter.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I can't tell if you're posting that because you agree with me or what.

He didn't break any laws did he? What he did was pretty sneaky and people have a right to be upset with him, but he didn't do anything illegal.

Last edited:

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
I never thought too much about the leak so I don't have a reaction to it, but it was an incredibly well made leak and I applaud the guy for making it as well as he did. I also feel that some people are missing the whole point with the "why did he do this" thing. It got a reaction from lots of people and it promotes a show he is making. If he was not secretive the same thing would have happened, just to a smaller amount of people.

If there are good things to come out of this, it is that his face will become a troll emote for a while, and I just realised that I want Black Betty as a song in smash no matter how probable.

Might as well end his miserable demise.
That makes no sense.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
This ****ing faker needs to kill himself.. Piece of **** ******* wasting time... He's going to get sued anyways by Ubisoft. Might as well end his miserable demise.

1. You're mad at video games. Stop it.
2. Explain exactly how he is going to get sued for making a fan-work with their character in it, while at the same time not receiving profit from it.
3. Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
This ****ing faker needs to kill himself.. Piece of **** ******* wasting time... He's going to get sued anyways by Ubisoft. Might as well end his miserable demise.
What wasted time? He proved that he's got the talent to trick many people, including you. How about you stop wasting energy in your immature whining, huh?

BTW: Add me to the supporters list, already, please!

Spirst

Alright guys, enough with the hate speech. I get it, you're bitter. I'm annoyed too. However, this is no excuse to get to the point of wishing someone would actually die because he made a fake leak for a video game. It's unfortunate but some people are really taking this too seriously.

As said earlier, continuing along that path will result in infractions. Play nice.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
You know what? I'm just going to vent my frustrations by spamming Tweets on Nintendo and Ubisoft's Twitter accounts now demanding Rayman to be playable.

The worst part is most people here are very calm and supportive. There are just one or two people who are taking this personally. This is actually one of the least rage filled "deconfirmations" I have seen and I commend most of you for that

Twewy

Smash Lord
You know what? I'm just going to vent my frustrations by spamming Tweets on Nintendo and Ubisoft's Twitter accounts now demanding Rayman to be playable.
Yes, you should so totally annoy them in the same kind of matter Chris-Chan would! RAYMAN'S ARMS ARE NOT BLU-wait a minute.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
That'll totally make them realise that Rayman fans are mature and reasonable and not a ravenous bunch of numbskulls.
Oh wait.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly I wish Hex would've waited until Ubi's statement to reveal it was fake.

If they're making a point of giving notice to issue a statement it wouldn't be much of a stretch to think they could have something beyond "we don't comment on rumors" to say. Now they might not say what they originally planned.

ok so from this we got

-a great model
-a bunch of new supporters
- a huge amount of publicity

this was a positive thing. plain and simple

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Honestly I wish Hex would've waited until Ubi's statement to reveal it was fake.

If they're making a point of giving notice to issue a statement it wouldn't be much of a stretch to think they could have something beyond "we don't comment on rumors" to say. Now they might not say what they originally planned.
#LeakAndRealRaymanInSmashIsCoincidence.:psycho:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
First Ridley and now this, that'll teach me not to get hopes up on things like this. That sucks, we were so close too...

But don't take this as a loss fellow Rayman supporters, we're exactly where we left off. This leak didn't bring us down in the slightest, if anything, we gained from this. We may not have Rayman in Smash yet, but in the meantime this leak has got us new supporters, some new and great looking renders, and a huge spike of popularity that Rayman had never gotten the luxury to have before. This leak has helped us out quite a bit in the long run. So I say we keep on moving forward and maybe we'll get Rayman the spot he deserves soon enough.

Long live Rayman! May he battle with the legends soon enough!

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
So many angry Doritos dusted acne constellated neck-beards like whoa.
Hey let's wait and see what's up, maybe nintendo is now curious about having Rayman in smash, people are demanding all over the place now

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Alright alright! I'll stop.

I'm just gonna go for a while. I'm not gonna bother be hyping myself for Tuesday anyway, which Ubisoft is probably going to confirm the already fake leak fake.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
And things are already getting out of hand here.

Well I'm just going to lay low for a while until this whole thing blows over next week.

Top Bottom