• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'm sorry if I'm stating my concerns for Rayman and am coming off as annoying.
You know what? This is who I am, guys. I worry about so many things. I guess it's the average Nintendo fan's negative view on Ubisoft that makes me think like this and get a little worried.
I'm just going to let it go.

Anyway, here's some fanart I found:

I'm hearing this one now, I really like it:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm sorry if I'm stating my concerns for Rayman and am coming off as annoying.
You know what? This is who I am, guys. I worry about so many things. I guess it's the average Nintendo fan's negative view on Ubisoft that makes me think like this and get a little worried.
I'm just going to let it go.

Anyway, here's some fanart I found:
It's okay man, I can relate.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Agreed.
By the way, I really like your profile picture. Is it from a Sonic comic?
Yes it is. I don't follow them, but they have some really great expressions, case in point.

Two questions, can I show the Rayman poll to our Facebook group?
Secondly, can you include a "YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,YES!" option on Rayman's poll? :p

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
DARKNESS.jpg

I'm bored and I have been listening to the Cave of Bad Dreams for a while.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ah, your Dark Rayman concept, or something that makes me think of that. I haven't seen that for a long while now, glad to see that brought up again from you. Nice drawing.
Yup, I was thinking about that Psycho Ray I did years ago, and the music made me think about drawing it again for some reason. And thanks! :)

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Hey, this may seem unrelated, but has anyone ever thought of doing a mashup of Dark Pit's Theme with Mariachi Madness?

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
SegaNintendoUbisoft said:
Two questions, can I show the Rayman poll to our Facebook group?
Secondly, can you include a "YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,YES!" option on Rayman's poll? :p
well I unno about the second one but the first one is definitely a yes seeing how more exposure is always a good thing

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
To be honest. Now that I've seen some videos I think the game is going to be great. it's a bit odd that they've changed up Ray's design (although I think it looks great because it really fits the going on an adventure on a ship mood) but you can still unlock his classic costume so no biggie on that one.

Top Bottom