• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The only problem is I have no idea how they would do a Rayman costume.
I would be afraid if they did those old Rayman 2 commercials for that effect again.... would it be in 3D CGI at this point though? Unless they would make it purely nostalgic just cause...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
This is offtopic, but imagine the "Realistic Sonic movie" could be like this one:

They're going to release a sequel of "Space Jam":

I'm very happy to hear about this, I really liked the first one, seriously one of my favourites movies, what do you think about it?

It's awesome! :)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
This is offtopic, but imagine the "Realistic Sonic movie" could be like this one:

I'm very happy to hear about this, I really liked the first one, seriously one of my favourites movies, what do you think about it?

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971

if the sonic movie is anything like space jam then.. well... oh no

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
...What the hell is going on?...

For a second, I though this was fan made... well, if it's actually real, then glad for those that would like a second one. I'm fine with the first one.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I'm okay with a 2nd Space Jam, though I will admit the main reason is because it brought forth one of the greatest types of remixes ever.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Guys, I just wanted to say that I unfortunately won't be here for a while. I'm going to a vacation trip in Los Angeles tomorrow and will be there for about 5 days.

I also want to say thanks to you all for welcoming me with open arms. You're all great people, and I'm glad I can be part of the Glade of Dreams.

So while I'm gone, just keep doing what you do and support Rayman for Smash Bros!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Guys, I just wanted to say that I unfortunately won't be here for a while. I'm going to a vacation trip in Los Angeles tomorrow and will be there for about 5 days.

I also want to say thanks to you all for welcoming me with open arms. You're all great people, and I'm glad I can be part of the Glade of Dreams.

So while I'm gone, just keep doing what you do and support Rayman for Smash Bros!
Oh, well, hope you have a great vacation! Hope to see you again soon! And no problem, glad to have met you, friend! :3

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Aw...well, I really hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your vacations as much as you can! :D And no problem! ^u^ It is great to know new friends in here!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Hope you have a great vacation, we're glad to have you in our group.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Sigh....
I can only hope that this is a sign of what's to come.

Stay safe, my friend. Hope you have fun.;)

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

I hope you have a nice trip, and enjoy it! Take care and seeya soon here! :)

Sigh....
I can only hope that this is a sign of what's to come.
The question of "Why are the Rayman's trophies in Smash?" is still in my head.. But I'm glad they're there.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Any news regarding Unseen64 releasing more info for the cancelled Rayman 4 prototype?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Any news regarding Unseen64 releasing more info for the cancelled Rayman 4 prototype?
Not that I'm aware of.

Also, there's a rumor that Universal Orlando is opening a third park just for video game attractions. If it's real, and a Rayman attraction is a part of it, what would you like to see? I think some sort of 3D show would be great.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I'd love some kind of a ride where you're launched in one of Rayman's fists a la space mountain.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Not that I'm aware of.

Also, there's a rumor that Universal Orlando is opening a third park just for video game attractions. If it's real, and a Rayman attraction is a part of it, what would you like to see? I think some sort of 3D show would be great.
Are you kidding me?
I would love to have a slide themed around the Cave of Bad Dreams, with Jano chasing you from behind.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Are you kidding me?
I would love to have a slide themed around the Cave of Bad Dreams, with Jano chasing you from behind.
Wow, that would be so scary and awesome xD.

I'd like to see one being in a "Walking Shell" and going fast (Gotta go fast) throught Rayman zones.

And in the end of the ride you'll be able to drink the Elixir of Life or take all the gold xD.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Actually, a Rayman themed ride would be a good opportunity to bring back the Shoe Kart lol.
Or better yet, have the Funkyboard game as a virtual simulator game like those one arcade games you ride on something as a controller. Like a snowboarder or something.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'd like to see other one based on Rayman 2's Buccaneer ship, where you're in the Buccaneer and you go through the ship like a guided visit, after that, you need to escape from the pirates.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'd like to see other one based on Rayman 2's Buccaneer ship, where you're in the Buccaneer and you go through the ship like a visit guide, after that, you need to escape from the pirates.
That could be a train ride to ride through the whole park. xD

With Razorbeard as the Captain steering it. :troll:

AndreaAC

Or better yet, have the Funkyboard game as a virtual simulator game like those one arcade games you ride on something as a controller. Like a snowboarder or something.
Holy....if something like that was real...O_O I think I wouldn't be able to handle it...too much psychodelic colors...and feeling that you fall into a void if you fail...xD HAHAHAHA! I just remembered that a cousin of mine (supposedly) played an arcade game of F-Zero GX, and you were aboard the Blue Falcon, and it moved, but he did some extreme U-turn in one of the tracks and the machine ejected him and sent him flying! I really wish I could have tried it out.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Holy....if something like that was real...O_O I think I wouldn't be able to handle it...too much psychodelic colors...and feeling that you fall into a void if you fail...xD HAHAHAHA! I just remembered that a cousin of mine (supposedly) played an arcade game of F-Zero GX, and you were aboard the Blue Falcon, and it moved, but he did some extreme U-turn in one of the tracks and the machine ejected him and sent him flying! I really wish I could have tried it out.
Wow. I hope he was ok. But it does sound pretty cool! If not dangerous! o.o

AndreaAC

Wow. I hope he was ok. But it does sound pretty cool! If not dangerous! o.o
xD We, my two counsins and I were laughing when he told us that story, he just fell flat on his face! Just how we laughed (specially me) at the old SNES F-Zero explosions when we were little!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD We, my two counsins and I were laughing when he told us that story, he just fell flat on his face! Just how we laughed (specially me) at the old SNES F-Zero explosions when we were little!
Well, at least he was ok. And you all had a laugh! You and your exploding loving self, makes me wish I could be there to see you laugh to Ray riding the shell.

AndreaAC

Well, at least he was ok. And you all had a laugh! You and your exploding loving self, makes me wish I could be there to see you laugh to Ray riding the shell.
Hm, I wonder if the memories with the old F-Zero and the explosions are the reason the Walking Shell and Rayman exploding makes me laugh....

AndreaAC

And with this song sounding in the background (?):

xD
What the heck did I just watched....o-o
Maybe they could do something like this? xD

Just try to imagine Rayman with Rayman's head xD.
O _O Jaster...you did this as a form of revenge because of the times I showed you nightmare fuel Smash4 Rayman...right...? I'm not gonna sleep again...

Top Bottom