• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
What the heck did I just watched....o-o

O _O Jaster...you did this as a form of revenge because of the times I showed you nightmare fuel Smash4 Rayman...right...? I'm not gonna sleep again...
xD Hahaha! Maybe it was HIS devious plan for Revenge... Revenge of the Dark (Jaster) >u>

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Alright, so here's the thing.
My friend is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and has invited me to his birthday party. He also just happens to be a die-hard fan of Mega Man. So, I decided to make him this:

What do you guys think of it?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
My friend is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and has invited me to his birthday party. He also just happens to be a die-hard fan of Mega Man. So, I decided to make him this:

xD Aww, that's very nice and cute! That's very nice of you to do for your friend, I hope he likes it! :3

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

That's a nice Rock, Man!
I'm sure your friend will love it.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
To be honest I didn't think they were gonna show a Rayman game (other than Adventures) for quite some time.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
To be honest I didn't think they were gonna show a Rayman game (other than Adventures) for quite some time.
That said, I wonder what surprises the Rayman team is waiting to reveal.
Plus, there's also the new game Ancel is working on.
Seriously, what could it be?

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
That was probably Adventures. it's been confirmed he's working on Adventures.
Well, that's it then. No Rayman 4 for us. Unless if they announce Rayman for Smash Bros DLC soon, Adventures is pretty much the only anniversary gift that we'll be getting for Rayman's 20th.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
YAY! NO RAYMAN THIS YEAR!!!
I'm being sarcastic.

Honestly, I saw this coming when they didn't announce anything Rayman-related at E3 2015.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I seriously doubt a man as talented as Ancel is busy developing a mobile Rayman title.
He's destined for greater things, you know.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
... I'm going to be really disappointed if that's what Ancel is actually working on.

I don't even think the game will be bad.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Who knows.
Maybe the "big" surprise for Rayman's 20th anniversary is that he's Smash DLC.
That said, @ Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash , can you ask the Rayman Team on Twitter if we should be expecting more out of this year in regards to Rayman?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Isn't Adventures already out in some regions? I thought the game was complete.
I think it's out in New Zealand.

Who knows.
That said, @ Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash , can you ask the Rayman Team on Twitter if we should be expecting more out of this year in regards to Rayman?

Done.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Who knows.
I've just asked them right this second. Let's pray that they respond with a positive answer.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
No.. no! Don't let them go together!!

Hey, as long as Rayman isn't involved, then those two can be together, as it means they'd get beat up more if I recall the "antagonist" of the movie does something like that to them.

I think it's out in New Zealand.

Done.
Thank you for your efforts, Jaster. :)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I said this before, but I don't know why Adventures I just a mobile game, it looks like it could be a $15 eShop and PSN game. Regardless, if this is the only thing we're getting for his anniversary,@ ikke471 ikke471 's picture is starting to look more accurate.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I said this before, but I don't know why Adventures I just a mobile game, it looks like it could be a $15 eShop and PSN game. Regardless, if this is the only thing we're getting for his anniversary,@ ikke471 ikke471 's picture is starting to look more accurate.
Or put it free like in the Mobile Store xD.

They could do it like Pokémon Shuffle, with micropayment.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Do you think that the new Rayman game could be announced at Autumn? Ubisoft said that they were going to announce an AAA game in Autumn, I hope it's a new Rayman game or a new Prince of Persia.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I've been reading the comments that have been going on here lately, and I only have this to say:
If The Last Guardian, FF7 remake, and Shenmue 3 were able to be announced and confirmed in ONE NIGHT, then Rayman 4 can happen. It might not be for a very long time, but it can happen after something as crazy as Sony's E3 conference.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I hope Nintendo realizes that Ubisoft have been avid supporters of them since the N64 and GCN days.
I don't want the Rayman Legends debacle to make Nintendo think otherwise. They have to understand that it was logical from a business standpoint.
I mean, imagine if you were in Ubisoft's place. Would you release a game only on a system with a very small install base
OR
would you release a game on all platforms to make ends meet?
Nintendo needs to understand the skepticism that was surrounding the Wii U and why Ubisoft isn't completely at fault here.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I hope Nintendo realizes that Ubisoft have been avid supporters of them since the N64 and GCN days.
I don't want the Rayman Legends debacle to make Nintendo think otherwise. They have to understand that it was logical from a business standpoint.
I mean, imagine if you were in Ubisoft's place. Would you release a game only on a system with a very small install base
OR
would you release a game on all platforms to make ends meet?
Nintendo needs to understand the skepticism that was surrounding the Wii U and why Ubisoft isn't completely at fault here.
I don't know Nintendo's history with how they treated third party companies, but Nintendo needs to understand why the Wii U didn't do that well sales-wise, and get back the respect they deserve.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I don't know Nintendo's history with how they treated third party companies, but Nintendo needs to understand why the Wii U didn't do that well sales-wise, and get back the respect they deserve.
Well, with a whole bunch of third parties being impressed with the NX, here's hoping it will give Nintendo that third party support they need.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Seriously, why are people still saying this, especially people in here? Even after Nintendo specifically stated Ubisoft as one of the biggest third party supporters? Nintendo even published Legends in Japan, but clearly Ubisoft is just terrible to them.
This is getting really tired, man.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm sorry if I'm stating my concerns for Rayman and am coming off as annoying.
You know what? This is who I am, guys. I worry about so many things. I guess it's the average Nintendo fan's negative view on Ubisoft that makes me think like this and get a little worried.
I'm just going to let it go.

Anyway, here's some fanart I found:

Top Bottom