• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I'm so freaking upset right now.

The Miiverse Admins gave me a ban for a post I had already deleted.

It's not like I care about Miiverse anyway. All this artwork I make and it only gets, like, 10-20 yeahs tops per post. They have no respect for my art anyway, so why should I bother posting for them?

I hate the Admins, I really really hate them.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

It's not like I care about Miiverse anyway. All this artwork I make and it only gets, like, 10-20 yeahs tops per post. They have no respect for my art anyway, so why should I bother posting for them?

I'm sorry to hear this pal. It seems something needs to be quality checked on that place if both you and SmashRiver had gotten the same thing happening to you. :/

EDIT: And excuse this but something I need to share here;

http://zimtbeadwork.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-460756215
http://zimtbeadwork.deviantart.com/art/Jibberish-Jungle-460802847

Interesting piece. But here's what I wanted to posted this for;

[collapse="Really long image"]
rayman_3___life_sized_statue_by_ghostieshadow-d5lcblx.jpg
[/collapse]

Damn, not only does this person have a LIFE SIZED statue of R3 Rayman, but a SONIC 2 shirt as well?!
:drsad:

Darn it! :mad088:

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

That's a shame, the Admins can be a real ***** at times.
I'm sorry to hear this pal. It seems something needs to be quality checked on that place if both you and SmashRiver had gotten the same thing happening to you. :/

EDIT: And excuse this but something I need to share here;

http://zimtbeadwork.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-460756215
http://zimtbeadwork.deviantart.com/art/Jibberish-Jungle-460802847

Interesting piece. But here's what I wanted to posted this for;

[collapse="Really long image"]View attachment 61893 [/collapse]

Damn, not only does this person have a LIFE SIZED statue of R3 Rayman, but a SONIC 2 shirt as well?!
:drsad:

Darn it! :mad088:
That's a pretty creative use of beads.

It's my goal in life to own that statue.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That's a pretty creative use of beads.

It's my goal in life to own that statue.
Agreed. And although I will die if I ever owned that statue, I would kill love to have something like this to satisfy me "owning" something Rayman related.

the_raycake__by_ghostieshadow-d53lfpf.jpg

http://ghostieshadow.deviantart.com/art/The-Raycake-308369859

xD Haha, tasty.

And something else I found.

http://joshmauser.deviantart.com/art/Jade-Rayman-Legends-351243671

Even I think this would have been pretty cool to have ever happened in Legends.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Do you guys think I should call Nintendo Support in an attempt to get my ban lifted?

I want my account back, but I don't want to sound like a ranting customer.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Do you guys think I should call Nintendo Support in an attempt to get my ban lifted?

I want my account back, but I don't want to sound like a ranting customer.
You should, as it was basically mod power abuse, you can explain that to them that it was nothing you did wrongly or anything.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD I don't think that could be helped in Origins/Legends artstyle. But I see what you mean. I'm just glad SOMEONE remembers she's his mother... >_> Dammit Ubisoft...
Well, that's one (and only) good thing from the piece. =-=

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Hey everyone, after all the sad and gloominess going on this week, I've found something that'll cheer you all up.

You likey? It's the very first image of the Rayman 4 cancelled prototype. I found it on DA that someone posted it with their journal.

Other than that, he/she lists plenty of interesting facts about Rayman 4 and other things, including ZombiU, which was originally gonna be about Rabbids instead of zombies called Killer Freaks/Rabbids from Outer Space. But you know what? I'm just gonna save it and let you all read it for yourselves here: http://www.deviantart.com/journal/RAYMAN-4-prototype-OFFICIAL-546573684

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hey everyone, after all the sad and gloominess going on this week, I've found something that'll cheer you all up.

You likey? It's the very first image of the Rayman 4 cancelled prototype. I found it on DA that someone posted it with their journal.

Other than that, he/she lists plenty of interesting facts about Rayman 4 and other things, including ZombiU, which was originally gonna be about Rabbids instead of zombies called Killer Freaks/Rabbids from Outer Space. But you know what? I'm just gonna save it and let you all read it for yourselves here: http://www.deviantart.com/journal/RAYMAN-4-prototype-OFFICIAL-546573684
o_O OMG, how was this found!? This is amazing!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

This is amazing, I can't wait to see more of this.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
o_O OMG, how was this found!? This is amazing!
Actually, this was posted by my friend on DA, MarkProductions. He's my co-founder of the Rayman-4-Smash DA group. He said it was found in the Rayman PC Forums by Spyroguy and Spiraldoor, including a buttload of info they found, with more on the way with Unseen64.

AndreaAC

O_O WOW. HOLY.

And that ZombiU thing was going to be the FIRST CHANCE to finally being able to literally kill those bloody ********? that would have been the best game, again, EVER.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
O_O WOW. HOLY.

And that ZombiU thing was going to be the FIRST CHANCE to finally being able to literally kill those bloody ********? that would have been the best game, again, EVER.
xD I knew you were going to like that. Haha.

And well, the fact that other Ubisoft characters were going to be apart of this in some where or so, that means your story is officially canon to the Rayman universe. xD

Last edited:

AndreaAC

xD I knew you were going to like that. Haha.

And well, the fact that other Ubisoft characters were going to be apart of this in some where or so, that means your story is officially canon to the Rayman universe. xD
O___O WHAT!? I mean, IT WAS GOING TO BE ABOUT KILLING RABBIDS, something that I have ALWAYS wanted, and that other characters from other franchises of Ubi were going to be there like in my current Assassin Ray project?! I can't believe it, this was going to be AMAZING.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Was this a permanent ban or a temporary one? If it's the former, that absolutely sucks.
It's only two weeks. I'll be fine.

I'm still upset, though.

My dreams...

AndreaAC

SHAY RAY.jpg

Rayman: "WHY YOU...?! WHY YOU HAD TO TAKE AWAY FROM ME THE ONLY CHANCE I WAS GOING TO GET TO KILL THOSE RABBIDS?! ANSWER TO ME, DANG IT!"

Ubisoft: "...!"

Shay: "Rayman, I already told you, you shouldn't even bother with it anymore, it won't do anything to fix that mistake anytime soon."

@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS xD I bet this would be Rayman's reaction to that discovery of the old scrapped idea with the Rabbids.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
View attachment 61992

Rayman: "WHY YOU...?! WHY YOU HAD TO TAKE AWAY FROM ME THE ONLY CHANCE I WAS GOING TO GET TO KILL THOSE RABBIDS?! ANSWER TO ME, DANG IT!"

Shay: "Rayman, I already told you, you shouldn't even bother with it anymore, it won't do anything to fix that mistake anytime soon."

@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS xD I bet this would be Rayman's reaction to that discovery of the old scrapped idea with the Rabbids.
I agree, and it's MINE as well from all that could have been... T.T I'll never forgive you Ubisoft...

But nice drawing Andrea, good job.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
View attachment 61992

Rayman never really seem to get his way these days, does he?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

That "guy" in there looks like this one from the GBA version of RRR:

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
That "guy" in there looks like this one from the GBA version of RRR:

So it is. Well, the GBA was pretty much what Rayman 4/RRR was going to be on the consoles before what it ended up becoming. The worlds in the GBA are pretty much more or less remakes of the scrapped Rayman 4 worlds.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
So it is. Well, the GBA was pretty much what Rayman 4/RRR was going to be on the consoles before what it ended up becoming. The worlds in the GBA are pretty much more or less remakes of the scrapped Rayman 4 worlds.
Yeah, that's why it's my favorite version of RRR, it's a mix of the cancelled Rayman 4 and RRR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom