• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I don't think so... it might have been. Can I see it? I might have to add it to the list of fanart friday material to post on... you called it fanart friday.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I don't think so... it might have been. Can I see it? I might have to add it to the list of fanart friday material to post on... you called it fanart friday.
Could you show it? I don't think I did. My apologizes, I'll make sure to post it next week.
It was this sloppy mess.

I'm planning on making a new one for the anniversary of Rayman's trophy announcement.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
What's the definitive version of Rayman 1?
I'm thinking about ordering the PS1 version of the game through eBay, but I just want to make sure if I should get the game.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm thinking about ordering the PS1 version of the game through eBay, but I just want to make sure if I should get the game.
PS1 version, I'd say. The Saturn version is almost exactly the same AFAIK.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
PS1, the Atari version I think it's easier and has changes in the music and sounds and some levels are different (made to be easier) and also, in the Atari version Bzzit can shoot balls of energy.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
There was a PC version. A non-rom one.
Do you know the whereabouts of it? That would be nice to know where to get it if I even get the money for it.

There is indeed.

Oh, let me rephase, is there a way to obtain a playable copy of it. Cause DOS isn't something I can obtain anymore, I still have my old copy of R1, a physical cd copy.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Do you know the whereabouts of it? That would be nice to know where to get it if I even get the money for it.

Oh, let me rephase, is there a way to obtain a playable copy of it. Cause DOS isn't something I can obtain anymore, I still have my old copy of R1, a physical cd copy.
Here's a downloadable version.
http://www.gog.com/game/rayman_forever

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Nice find and prices.

But the "Forever" version doesn't have the same tracks of the original Rayman 1, it's what I hate from that version. @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS if you could get another version it would be better, of course, if you want to hear all the fantastic musics of the game.
Thanks for the heads up, if I do ever get the money for all this, I'll probably get another copy of R1 that has the original music intact.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Nice find and prices.

But the "Forever" version doesn't have the same tracks of the original Rayman 1, it's what I hate from that version. @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS if you could get another version it would be better, of course, if you want to hear all the fantastic musics of the game.
Really? That sucks. What's it replaced with?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

For example this one, in the first level, go to 2:17, I don't remember where the song is.. I think cave of skops or where Rayman learns to fly permanently?
I think it's a different song for the flying forever music, I can't remember which, but I keep thinking they used something that sounds like Betilla's theme for some reason...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
In all seriousness, who would be Etika Mewtwo hyped if Rayman was confirmed?
I could tell most in here would be.

But if it was before Smash came out, then I would since both Sonic and Rayman get revealed to be in the game (Sonic for a 2nd time) would have made Rayman "Sonic 2.0" for me from Brawl.

Now, if it was the R3 version of Rayman as the playable one, Sonic 2/3/and 4.0 x 10 amounts of hyping.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I would probably faint from hype.

Literally faint.
Ironically, when the Rayman Trophy was revealed and a few hours later they were going to reveal the eventual-would-be 'Robin/Lucina' trailer and I was hoping it'd be Rayman, I felt light-headed and fell asleep soon after and missed the trailer reveal on time. Probably was too excited from that Rayman trophy tease. ;~;

I do remember getting really excited when the fake Rayman leak surfaced on the interwebs. It caused me to listen to the Band Land track for hours; I was just way too hyped. A real shame it was confirmed fake but a very impressive fake. If Rayman is an actual DLC character, I might need to change my name to RaymanDude... wait that would be redundant...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Top Bottom