• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Was there a delay for each one of your attacks in the first match?

Also, the third match was okay for the first half and then it decided to lag for the second.

:ohwell:
I nearly SD'd on the first match because I wasn't moving until like two seconds after my input, that lag was terrible.

The second match was fine at first but then it got even worse. I don't think it's my internet, is yours acting up?

Also got the room set up and waiting on 3DS now.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I nearly SD'd on the first match because I wasn't moving until like two seconds after my input, that lag was terrible.

The second match was fine at first but then it got even worse. I don't think it's my internet, is yours acting up?

Also got the room set up and waiting on 3DS now.
I had an internet outage three days ago, but after that everything was fine.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Here's a thought.

If Mr. Miyamoto took over as Director for Smash 5, would Rayman's chances go up?

I mean, he did talk with Michel Ancel that one time.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Our thread has officially turned three years old today!
When this thread was started by JamesDNaux back in 2012, it didn't experience a lot of activity and the character himself was considered an underdog. The thread got a boost in popularity back in July 2014 when Sakurai revealed Rayman to be a trophy, but still lagged behind many third parties in terms of popularity. It wasn't until February 2015, however, that the Rayman thread was treated to the Omni leak. It may have been fake in the end, but its effect on Rayman was real. The leak gave Rayman so much publicity, support, and popularity that to this day, the Rayman thread is far and away the biggest third party thread on Smashboards.
It's amazing what we have become and what we have accomplished. And with Sakurai taking suggetions through the Smash Ballot on who he should add as DLC, let's let him know that we WANT RAYMAN!
Good night, everyone!
#KeepOnFighting
#Rayman4Smash
#Rayman20

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Our thread has officially turned three years old today!
When this thread was started by JamesDNaux back in 2012, it didn't experience a lot of activity and the character himself was considered an underdog. The thread got a boost in popularity back in July 2014 when Sakurai revealed Rayman to be a trophy, but still lagged behind many third parties in terms of popularity. It wasn't until February 2015, however, that the Rayman thread was treated to the Omni leak. It may have been fake in the end, but its effect on Rayman was real. The leak gave Rayman so much publicity, support, and popularity that to this day, the Rayman thread is far and away the biggest third party thread on Smashboards.
It's amazing what we have become and what we have accomplished. And with Sakurai taking suggetions through the Smash Ballot on who he should add as DLC, let's let him know that we WANT RAYMAN!
Good night, everyone!
#KeepOnFighting
#Rayman4Smash
#Rayman20
Great speech, brings me back to July 2014 when the Rayman trophy was shown for the first time, all that hype and confusion...
Though to point out one thing, James didn't start the thread, SuperShyGuy did, James took over it.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Happy 3rd anniversary, Rayman support thread!

I made this mainly to get popular people on Miiverse to help promote Rayman, but if you all want to sign it and show it off on your Miiverse page, just give me a friend request and I'll send it to you.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

I made this mainly to get popular people on Miiverse to help promote Rayman, but if you all want to sign it and show it off on your Miiverse page, just give me a friend request and I'll send it to you.
Please send it to me.
I already put in your friend code, so can you put in mine?
It's under my profile.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I'd like to sign it, I'll send you a friend request later, I'm doing some stuff currently.

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
Is anybody aware of remembering the whole thing on the ballot of "Please limit your vote to one person" ,
because I had just checked out some other character forums (they were really small and had like 37 pages) and the supporters were claiming they were spamming votes for the character.
I know for a fact that many people had spammed votes, which is kinda something I knew would happen

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I think they'll probably limit it to 1 vote per IP adress. taking the last vote as the one they'll use. I know this hasn't been said anywhere but it seems like the most logical option to me.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
it looks quite good! the only point of critisim I have would be the O. (it's sooooo tiny)

Last edited:

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
I think they'll probably limit it to 1 vote per IP adress. taking the last vote as the one they'll use. I know this hasn't been said anywhere but it seems like the most logical option to me.
Yeah we gotta wait n see

Top Bottom