• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD I see, I get it now. Very neat doodle comic, that makes that more "deep" towards Ray's view (or your Ray's views) about Smash.
Yeah, it is mostly my Ray's point of view, and he would see it as a waste of time, and kind of a vicious cycle that forces you to fight and puts you against your own free will. I think I'm of the few people that doesn't put him lamenting not being in that World yet.

And of course, Shay would be the one that gave him the pendant to remind him that he doesn't have to be like the rest.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, it is mostly my Ray's point of view, and he would see it as a waste of time, and kind of a vicious cycle that forces you to fight and puts you against your own free will. I think I'm of the few people that doesn't put him lamenting not being in that World yet.
Maybe so. But I do understand how you feel and what you mean. In a vain way of comparison, it's like how now he can't erst in his home world anymore because of the Rabbids invading his homeland, and is no longer at peace. Taking him even further away from his home to join something "forced" upon him, he would feel miserable knowing he's trapped doing something he may not ever get out of.

AndreaAC

Maybe so. But I do understand how you feel and what you mean. In a vain way of comparison, it's like how now he can't erst in his home world anymore because of the Rabbids invading his homeland, and is no longer at peace. Taking him even further away from his home to join something "forced" upon him, he would feel miserable knowing he's trapped doing something he may not ever get out of.
Exactly my thought, it is just exactly the same as with the Rabbids before. So, just like that time, he would try his hardest to find a way to regain his freedom.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
woooooow that is amazing

Edit:
This is what the Model looks like withouth the effects and all that

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Thanks. Glad to think so. :)

EDIT: Found this.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-Render-542813533

Said to be a heavily edited version of Smash 4's trophy model. For those who likes Origin's Legends design.
A side from the flat face and hair, this looks really, really, good. I can see this being used in Smash.
woooooow that is amazing

Edit:
This is what the Model looks like withouth the effects and all that
The model actually looks a bit better here.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
not wanting to be rude or anything but eh.. the Rayman4smash twitter has been kinda dead lately.. maaaaybe that should be revived?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
not wanting to be rude or anything but eh.. the Rayman4smash twitter has been kinda dead lately.. maaaaybe that should be revived?
Rayman not showing up at E3 kind of put the final nail in that coffin. There really hasn't been anything Rayman related at all.

I also barely know a thing about Twitter anyway, and I just haven't had the motivation to update it lately.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Tomorrow, this thread will be turning three years old.
It's funny because the majority of the pages this thread has came from February 2015 to today.
How are you guys wanting to celebrate?

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
To answer the Twitter question, from my understanding, you just give the username and password of your Twitter to another person, and it's their's.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Tomorrow, this thread will be turning three years old.
It's funny because the majority of the pages this thread has came from February 2015 to today.
How are you guys wanting to celebrate?
Three years? Where has the time gone...

Maybe I'll finally draw Rayman, I've gotten out of my slump and drawn some good stuff lately, but I haven't even tried him yet...

We could do online matches, I'll be good to play on Wii U or 3DS in about an hour. Who will be the thread champion? :troll:

To answer the Twitter question, from my understanding, you just give the username and password of your Twitter to another person, and it's their's.
I hardly feel comfortable just passing it over when it's still linked to my email and such.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I know what I'll be continuing on doing.
I'll keep on fighting for our limbless hero.
To Rayman in Smash 4!

#KeepOnFighting
#Rayman4Smash
#Rayman20

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I hardly feel comfortable just passing it over when it's still linked to my email and such.
You can change which e-mail you can use with your Twitter, so the new person can have the account without your e-mail attached. Though the problem is that you have to give your account first so the new person can change it.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Honestly, I'm pretty glad I campaigned for Rayman at my school.
If Sakurai is going to be adding characters that the fans want, then I am a little optimistic for Rayman to be added.

Top Bottom