• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If it wasn't something I'd expect from Ubi, of course I wouldn't have added them... but, I wouldn't be surprised, sadly...
I mean, in Academy of Champions, the Rabbids had their team separated from the Ubi team where Rayman is part of.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Maybe the Rabbids could be supporters in the grandstands like in RRR.
I'd support that. xD
I mean, in Academy of Champions, the Rabbids had their team separated from the Ubi team where Rayman is part of.
Hmm, really now? That's interesting. Well, if that meant no Rabbids, I'd take that. xD

But thinking back, I'm going to say what I think could be what for teammates of Rayman beased on the types.

I don't know what's different in the newer games so excuse me if I'm missing something.

• Power: Globox, Clark
  • Average: Rayman; Teensies
  • Speed: Ly
  • Skill: Barbara, Razorbeard

Last edited:

AndreaAC

No, the best option if they were hazards to have them get beaten up some how. xD
xD THAT REMINDED ME!
Untitled1r.png
Untitledr3.png

There's a cheat in AC: Black Flag that I think it turns all the enemies into Rabbid Scarecrows. And you can stab them and such. >u> the only bad thing is that they don't go "DAAAAH!" when killing them, they sound like a regular enemy.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD THAT REMINDED ME!
View attachment 54312 View attachment 54313
There's a cheat in AC: Black Flag that I think it turns all the enemies into Rabbid Scarecrows. And you can stab them and such. >u> the only bad thing is that they don't go "DAAAAH!" when killing them, they sound like a regular enemy.
O.O THAT'S STILL THE BEST CHEAT EVER! XD :joyful:HAHAHAHA! YOU JUST KILLED ME!

You just made my day with that! xD

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
xD THAT REMINDED ME!
View attachment 54312 View attachment 54313
Haha, I didn't know about that cheat, amazing, they look like scarecrows or dolls xD.

AndreaAC

Haha, I didn't know about that cheat, amazing, they look like scarecrows or dolls xD.
If I had the game, I would use the cheat the ENTIRE GAME! xD
XD You just made my day for REAL Andrea. HAHA!

This is the best game, period, just for that!

xD HAHAHA, and now I wish Rogue had that while Shay says "Here, give me a hug! Oops." while stabbing them!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If I had the game, I would use the cheat the ENTIRE GAME! xD

xD HAHAHA, and now I wish Rogue had that while Shay says "Here, give me a hug! Oops." while stabbing them!
xD I think I'd die too much if that would to happen. Especially if they made their annoying noises they make too.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
o_o no, not the Rabbids, PLEASE.
I have to agree. The Rabbids has already worn out their welcome with the Rayman series long ago. We don't need them sticking their ears in where they don't belong anymore. (Though one would make a great rival to Nabbit)

For my choice of Team Rayman, it would be:

Rayman
Globox
Grand Minimus Teensie
Betilla
Clark
Ly
Razorbeard
Hoodlum (Hoodmonger/Andre)
Raymesis
Glombrox
Barbara
Ales Mansay/Dark Teensie
Goth Teensie
Rayomz

AndreaAC

I have to agree. The Rabbids has already worn out their welcome with the Rayman series long ago. We don't need them sticking their ears in where they don't belong anymore. (Though one would make a great rival to Nabbit)

For my choice of Team Rayman, it would be:

Rayman
Globox
Grand Minimus Teensie
Betilla
Clark
Ly
Razorbeard
Hoodlum (Hoodmonger/Andre)
Raymesis
Glombrox
Barbara
Ales Mansay/Dark Teensie
Goth Teensie
Rayomz
xD THAT LAST ONE, Nintendo wouldn't definitely not allow it, but that would be pretty funny!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
xD THAT LAST ONE, Nintendo wouldn't definitely not allow it, but that would be pretty funny!

Yeah, the only other character I can think of is Sir Rayelot, and that's about it.

Here's the full character stats:

All Around:
Rayman, Razorbeard, Raymesis, Sir Rayelot

Power:
Globox, Clark, Glombrox, Barbara

Speed:
Grand Minimus, Ly, Goth Teensie

Skill:
Betilla, Hoodlum, Ales Mansay

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
So, what if in the end, the whole Smash Ballot didn't mean anything in regards to DLC? In other words, Sakurai had already decided the characters before hand. What would you guys think of that?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So, what if in the end, the whole Smash Ballot didn't mean anything in regards to DLC? In other words, Sakurai had already decided the characters before hand. What would you guys think of that?
...Then Nintendo just wasted everyone's time, even for Sakurai I guess...but they did say whatever didn't make it as DLC from the ballot, would be considered a chance in newer installments...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I would only say, too bad. But he's the director, and he can do whatever he wants.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
As long as if Rayman was one of said choices decided from the start, then I wouldn't care much. Though I would feel sorry for all of those Bayonetta, Shantae, K.Rool, Banjo-Kazooie fans out there if they didn't make the cut.

AndreaAC

Right. Sakurai does whatever he wants for the game, whether or not how much the fans want something...Ridley, so we just have to wait and see...
And that also reminded me, sending them an entire book about Ridley's potential and why he should be in doesn't asure that Sakurai would think about it, nor read it. But at least what @ GaroMaster GaroMaster did would have an effect into Rayman's chances if Sakurai and his team are going to actually consider the ones with more votes.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I wouldn't be mad or something like that, Sakurai can do everything he wants, I know he is one of The Trolls Masters (Along Hideo Kojima), but I don't think that the ballot doesn't mean anything, they just couldn't show the ballot and choose the characters they want, but no, the ballot is here, GO RAYMAN!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
And that also reminded the, sending them an entire book about Ridley's potential and why he should be in doesn't asure that Sakurai would think about it, nor read it. But at least what @ GaroMaster GaroMaster did would have an effect into Rayman's chances if Sakurai and his team are going to actually consider the ones with more votes.
Indeed so. Garo's efforts if not help or at least garrenteed a more likely chance of Rayman becoming playable as DLC, would indeed make his chances for the next game even for possible as well, regardless of what happens now...

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'd be a little sad if Rayman doesn't get into, but well, we can't always get what we want, if he doesn't get into, I hope he gets in the next Smash game, but while the ballot is on, I'll keep on fighting :kirby:.

AndreaAC

I'd be a little sad if Rayman doesn't get into, but well, we can't always get what we want, if he doesn't get into, I hope he gets in the next Smash game, but while the ballot is on, I'll keep on fighting :kirby:.
:) That's the spirit!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Indeed. That's the best idea to have, as I can speak for some friends I know, have felt when Smash speculation was done, with their character still not playable. But as long as people still keep it up, Rayman will get his chance someday for sure.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
My most wanted characters for DLC are easily King K. Rool and Rayman. However, if I could only get one of them as an Amiibo, I would get a Rayman Amiibo, no matter how bad he looks. He's the reason I joined Smashboards and was the character I campaigned for.
Just having him on my shelf would be amazing. He'd also be EXTREMELY rare in Japan.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yes, I would be afraid of seeing Sonic's line of amiibos too, given on how some defected amiibos look like. I hate to see a defected Tails amiibo with his tails missing, or worse...
I'm actually terrified for my wallet rather than potential defects.

As for a team:
Power: Globox, Polokus
All-Around: Rayman, Mr. Dark
Speed: Teensie, Ly
Skill: Barbara, Hoodlum

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I'm sure he didn't. Besides, Sakurai wants the DLC to appeal to fans. What better way to appeal to fans than by asking directly to them what they want?

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Indeed. That's the best idea to have, as I can speak for some friends I know, have felt when Smash speculation was done, with their character still not playable. But as long as people still keep it up, Rayman will get his chance someday for sure.
Well, even if Rayman won't likely be playable in this, which I hope that isn't the case, I say we should at least have something Rayman related for this year as compensation, but I seriously doubt that Sakurai would just put three Rayman trophies in the game just for kicks, unless if had a good reason for doing so.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, amiibos are based on the renders, right?

That kinda makes me a little worried for what his render would look like... like, would they just have him cross his arms or something?

AndreaAC

Untitled.png
xD @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS @ Jaster Jaster This cheat IS FUNNIER THAN I HAD THOUGHT! and I have more to add for my project now that I discovered that Edward James Kenway had his history with the Rabbids!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So, amiibos are based on the renders, right?

That kinda makes me a little worried for what his render would look like... like, would they just have him cross his arms or something?
Well, idk, but I'd liking just think they'd go with something from his games, whether or not it's "practical" or not... Honestly, the ArtsyOnmi one is still the one that really fits for Ray, since it's based one his R1 pose...

Top Bottom