• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
Voted for him!

Well I don't think that the User's or Pages' polls have to be taken as real results, because the results are so different in each poll.
There are so many polls on the internet and all of them are unofficial.I believe their just that users opinions.

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
I mean i see too many people on youtube and forums wanting rayman in all i can say is i the more the better

RayStrYke

Smash Apprentice
Kinda I just happened to see that there was a Forum dedicated to #Rayman4Smash and just had to join it

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Anyone here still play the online challenges in Rayman Legends?

I haven't played in over a year.
I'd play it... If I found Rayman Legends in any Store in my country.

Kinda I just happened to see that there was a Forum dedicated to #Rayman4Smash and just had to join it
Welcome to the Glade! Take some plum juice in your stay!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm actually really loving your MS Paint drawings. I would like to see more of them.
=u= D'aww, thank you! hehe, I think I will be trying to keep doing them this weekend until I get PS back, but they are way harder to do and well, they take way more time.
Poor Rayman, he looks so cute! Nice drawing.
:3 Thank you, glad you like it.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I gave up on Legends with the impossible final costume unlock.

Just how many times do you need to play through the entire game to get that many Lums?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I gave up on Legends with the impossible final costume unlock.

Just how many times do you need to play through the entire game to get that many Lums?
I managed to get the costume. The quickest way to do it is to get the highest scores possible in the challenges, as well as replaying the levels.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Woah, we ended up on the second page somehow. Activity really died down huh?

I guess I'll post this WIP to spark discussion...

:4shulk:This is the Monado's power!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Woah, we ended up on the second page somehow. Activity really died down huh?

I guess I'll post this WIP to spark discussion...

:4shulk:This is the Monado's power!
That looks very nice. It looks cool.

And blame the weekends. It's always the least amount of active on the weekends...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sweet! Can't wait to see the final product.
The next step would be Shulk himself, but as always, I'm having the damnedest time working with the pose.

[collapse=A glimpse behind the scenes]
I had settled on this at the start, but I'm still trying to think of small tweaks to make it look less... static.

There's not much I can do considering I've already finished the Monado, but I want to get it right before starting Shulk.

[/collapse]

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
BTW, this is completely off topic, but they've announced a new Mario & Sonic Olympic Games title for Rio 2016 during the Japanese exclusive Nintendo Direct today.

Granted, I've lost interest in the series after the last two titles. Though the only redeeming factor is that they've added new playable characters to this since the original Winter Olympics title, such as Rouge, Jet, Nabbit, Diddy Kong, and .... Zazz?

(Still waiting for Rosalina to be announced as well)

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they've made use of some features like amiibo support or DLC (coughRaymancough). And I would love it if they made boxing a full event in the Wii U version. But let's face it, this is Sega we're talking about, the same ones who're too busy counting their profits while barely lifting a finger to make anything actually good other than pumping out half-baked Sonic titles on a yearly basis, including their most recent taboo. So things probably aren't gonna be much different with this one.

Sorry for going off topic, but since this news was from a JP Nintendo Direct, it wasn't like that they were going to announce any Smash Bros DLC characters, let alone anything Rayman related. Only three agonizing weeks left before Nintendo can actually show more of their good stuff (same goes for Ubisoft with Rayman, I hope).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
BTW, this is completely off topic, but they've announced a new Mario & Sonic Olympic Games title for Rio 2016 during the Japanese exclusive Nintendo Direct today.

Granted, I've lost interest in the series after the last two titles. Though the only redeeming factor is that they've added new playable characters to this since the original Winter Olympics title, such as Rouge, Jet, Nabbit, Diddy Kong, and .... Zazz?

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they've made use of some features like amiibo support or DLC (coughRaymancough). And I would love it if they made boxing a full event in the Wii U version. But let's face it, this is Sega we're talking about, the same ones who're too busy counting their profits while barely lifting a finger to make anything actually good other than pumping out half-baked Sonic titles on a yearly basis, including their most recent taboo. So things probably aren't gonna be much different with this one.

Sorry for going off topic, but since this news was from a JP Nintendo Direct, it wasn't like that they were going to announce any Smash Bros DLC characters, let alone anything Rayman related. Only three agonizing weeks left before Nintendo can actually show more of their good stuff (same goes for Ubisoft with Rayman, I hope).
I'm still kinda surprised seeing that this morning, not really too much but still, but you do make a good point, if Rayman were to be in Smash, and that could make him playable for M&S at the Rio Olympic Games;

Well, I guess if we say the other 3 Party characters get added, than Rayman being in Smash may also have a spot in this game as well, which I wouldn't mind at all. I stopped after the 2nd game too, so if something like that were to happen, than I may consider this game if I ever get a WiiU...

AndreaAC

I'm still kinda surprised seeing that this morning, not really too much but still, but you do make a good point, if Rayman were to be in Smash, and that could make him playable for M&S at the Rio Olympic Games;

Well, I guess if we say the other 3 Party characters get added, than Rayman being in Smash may also have a spot in this game as well, which I wouldn't mind at all. I stopped after the 2nd game too, so if something like that were to happen, than I may consider this game if I ever get a WiiU...
Knuckles' pose makes me laugh for some reason...and well, I have never played any of the Olympic Games sutff, but I remembered a joke about Rayman being in it once, and it was bad.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Knuckles' pose makes me laugh for some reason...and well, I have never played any of the Olympic Games sutff, but I remembered a joke about Rayman being in it once, and it was bad.
Huh...it does looks a bit...feminine I noticed...makes me think they should have just used Amy instead...you know, to go with Mario, Luigi, and Peach... But oh well.

Should I ask what that "joke" was? ._.

AndreaAC

Huh...it does looks a bit...feminine I noticed...makes me think they should have just used Amy instead...you know, to go with Mario, Luigi, and Peach... But oh well.

Should I ask what that "joke" was? ._.
xD Yeah, exactly.

And it was (how I remember it): "Mario, Sonic and Rayman at the Paralympic Games", because, Rayman doesn't have arms nor legs, and I felt it was making fun of people with handicaps, and that's something with really bad taste.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD Yeah, exactly.

And it was (how I remember it): "Mario, Sonic and Rayman at the Paralympic Games", because, Rayman doesn't have arms nor legs, and I felt it was making fun of people with handicaps, and that's something with really bad taste.
Oh. I see. :/ Yeah, that's not cool to make fun of people like that, imo. Anyone you care about wouldn't like you laughing at their expense...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I love that render of Mario and Sonic, I'm also looking forward to the awesome music, that's about it.

I'm terrified of the potential Sonic amiibo line though.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Nice to see a new game back to Modern Sonic look.

I think that Jet and Rouge appear in the Sochi game.

Btw, I remember that I heard that the Sochi was going to be the last game of Olimpic games, I loved the London and the first Winter game. (I haven't played the Sochi one).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Nice to see a new game back to Modern Sonic look.

I think that Jet and Rouge appear in the Sochi game.

Btw, I remember that I heard that the Sochi was going to be the last game of Olimpic games, I loved the London and the first Winter game. (I haven't played the Sochi one).
Although, Sonic Runners for the phone was the first game after Boom to feature Modern Sonic, but yeah, I agree.

And well, I think we all know Melee was going to be the last Smash Bros, than Brawl happened, now Smash 4. So as long as money is something Nintendo and company can expect, you'll have more sequels regardless.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Although, Sonic Runners for the phone was the first game after Boom to feature Modern Sonic, but yeah, I agree.

And well, I think we all know Melee was going to be the last Smash Bros, than Brawl happened, now Smash 4. So as long as money is something Nintendo and company can expect, you'll have more sequels regardless.
Oh well, you're right, I was referring to console games, but yeah he appeared in Sonic Runners first with his modern look.

For the sequels, I'm glad, I'll enjoy every sequel they want to release, Melee was going to be the last game and Brawl too, and now for Smash 4 Sakurai says the same xD.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Oh well, you're right, I was referring to console games, but yeah he appeared in Sonic Runners first with his modern look.

For the sequels, I'm glad, I'll enjoy every sequel they want to release, Melee was going to be the last game and Brawl too, and now for Smash 4 Sakurai says the same xD.
But Ubi does the same, with the Rabbids, I think they said "Rabbids Go Home" was going to be the last one, and then "Rabbids Land" and "Rabbids Travel in Time" came out.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
But Ubi does the same, with the Rabbids, I think they said "Rabbids Go Home" was going to be the last one, and then "Rabbids Land" and "Rabbids Travel in Time" came out.
Indeed so, I was sure Ubi was also the case with that, Sega the same in some regards as well.

Just shows money takes presences over anything, despite what anyone says...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
What Rayman 1 musics do you like? I love all, my favorites are (Band Land, Dream Forest, Mr. Dark theme among others)

Here I'll put one that now that I hear it, I'm in love with it xD:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
What Rayman 1 musics do you like? I love all, my favorites are (Band Land, Dream Forest, Mr. Dark theme among others)

Band Land was one of the most rememberable, but I loved nearly every single one in the game. But I was so young at the time, I can't remember the names of them at this point. xD

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Band Land is a personal favorite of mine, Mr.Dark's theme and The First Steps are also great.

AndreaAC

Who was the composer of the R1 soundtrack? I only know that Eric Chevalier was the one for R2 and R3.

Top Bottom