• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
It has been a while... I'm making my valiant return! How we all doing? :)

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Hey guys!
I know this is completely unrelated, but I'm having an error in Minecraft. (My friends want me to play, but it's breaking. ._.
Here's the error:
java.lang.NullPointerException: group
at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap.group(AbstractBootstrap.java:80) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
at ek.a(SourceFile:264) ~[1.8.4.jar:?]
at awz$1.run(SourceFile:59) [1.8.4.jar:?]

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hey guys!
I know this is completely unrelated, but I'm having an error in Minecraft. (My friends want me to play, but it's breaking. ._.
Here's the error:
java.lang.NullPointerException: group
at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap.group(AbstractBootstrap.java:80) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
at ek.a(SourceFile:264) ~[1.8.4.jar:?]
at awz$1.run(SourceFile:59) [1.8.4.jar:?]
Umm, as I haven't played Minecraft in years, I'd suggest looking up troubleshoots in Minecraft forums for help. Worst case scenario, just reinstall Minecraft's installer and restart from there I guess...

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Sup, my friends.
I managed to pass out a respectable 6 vote forms today. Rayman now has 192 potential votes.

8 MORE TO GO!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
How goes this fine day?

My art skills haven't dried up, so I'm dandy.

E3 is right around the corner, eh?
Yeah, I heard great things about your work. I like your Lip avi, nicely done.

Yeah, one more month I believe. Let's hope something good comes for Rayman this year. Rayman 4 PLZ.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
How goes this fine day?

My art skills haven't dried up, so I'm dandy.

E3 is right around the corner, eh?
Did you do that Lip? If so, it looks great!

I can't wait for E3 this year, I'm really curious to see what they have in store for us. Hopefully Rayman 4 and an announcement for Smash.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've been around the boards to know what's up. :smirk:

And no problem. Keep up the good work. :)
I didn't think anyone liked them considering only one person made a comment, and not even about the quality.

My art always kind of sinks and dies, so I thought it wasn't any good... I'm glad you guys like Lip though!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I didn't think anyone liked them considering only one person made a comment, and not even about the quality.

My art always kind of sinks and dies, so I thought it wasn't any good... I'm glad you guys like Lip though!
Well, everyone has their preferences, and let it be known that even if people don't respond, it doesn't mean you don't have skill to draw. I personally like your drawings, it has a nice sense of charm to them. Especially since it's lineless, something I wanna learn to do.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Don't ever think people don't like your art, you're a great artist, and you should always do what you love.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, everyone has their preferences, and let it be known that even if people don't respond, it doesn't mean you don't have skill to draw. I personally like your drawings, it has a nice sense of charm to them. Especially since it's lineless, something I wanna learn to do.
I've been trying to get my art out to more people but at the same time I feel bad about pushing my own work.

It's not really much of a confidence booster when no one says anything about it either, I was even so happy with my Rosalina picture that I decided to use it as my avi for a long time.. at least Lip actually got a response, so I must be improving!

I'm really glad you like it though, I hadn't even thought it had a charm~

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Don't ever think people don't like your art, you're a great artist, and you should always do what you love.
Took the words right out of my mouth. This, this right here.

I've been trying to get my art out to more people but at the same time I feel bad about pushing my own work.

It's not really much of a confidence booster when no one says anything about it either, I was even so happy with my Rosalina picture that I decided to use it as my avi for a long time.. at least Lip actually got a response, so I must be improving!

I'm really glad you like it though, I hadn't even thought it had a charm~
I understand. And well, like SNU said, it's usually best that you draw what you wanna draw, and as long as you keep that in mind, that's what matters most. It's really no fun drawing if you really don't have fun doing so.

I really liked your Rosie drawing, and I like your Lip one as well. I hope you keep on drawing, and improving along the way. :)

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I feel a lot better now!

Now I've got to figure out how to get the ball rolling elsewhere.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Uploaded it to both, have zero activity so far.

I uploaded my Rosalina and Daisy images to Tumblr as well, but they barely made any notice either.
Well, just give it more time, I'm sure they'll get noticed soon enough. Drawing more stuff should broaden your horizons, so to speak, so to get noticed more by people, imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom