• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, there are other artists that may would like to handle any requests anyone would have...

*cough cough*

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh, there's a happy happy birthday today? Sorry I'm late, I've been so out of it lately.

Congrats on the extra year @ GaroMaster GaroMaster , not too far behind you myself.

Hrn, the Banjo thread has fallen to the second page and I can't save it because I made the last post... It'll come along eventually.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
BTW, anyone notice that we still haven't had a new Retro Rayman for this week? How many weeks was it since we last had one?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I think they don't connect since the last Retro Rayman (two weeks ago), and I want to think that they are preparing the Rayman 4 trailer for the E3 and that's because they didn't do a Retro Rayman.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, Rayman Arena is installed on PS3. Gonna go have some fun! :D

Thank you! :D
No problem. Glad you liked it. Hope you enjoy Rayman Arena.

That looks quite nice, I like slightly mischievous attitude Shantae has in the picture.
:) Thank you, glad you think so. And yeah, I thought I should do something that shows a bit of her personality, or something I'd see her doing and such. Thanks again.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Operation Rayfall just had one of its best days in its history. I ended the week with a bang as I passed out 14 vote forms. That brings the total up to 186.
@ GaroMaster GaroMaster

I'm honestly not so pleased with the result, but, I hope you like it.
View attachment 50742
Puts a tear to my eye.:crying:
Jesus, that's amazing. Thank you so much.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Operation Rayfall just had one of its best days in its history. I ended the week with a bang as I passed out 14 vote forms. That brings the total up to 186.

Puts a tear to my eye.:crying:
Jesus, that's amazing. Thank you so much.
t_7e64d34397134cd59dc4a62d2a4b69b7.jpg

D'awww...glad you liked it! but it's nothing, really!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
@ GaroMaster GaroMaster

I'm honestly not so pleased with the result, but, I hope you like it.
View attachment 50742
Don't be too hard on yourself, it looks great!
View attachment 50800
@ Rock & Roller Wabbit Rock & Roller Wabbit

Here's Shantae and Rayman. Hope you like it.
I'm playing through Risky's Revenge right now, you really captured Shantae's personality, I've been loving her character lately.

@ Rayman4Smash Rayman4Smash
I uploaded that fan-art you posted a few days ago on Facebook.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I'm playing through Risky's Revenge right now, you really captured Shantae's personality, I've been loving her character lately.

:) Thanks, I'm glad you think so. And glad to hear you're enjoying the game as well. Good luck, hope you beat it.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

>u> Sorry about that, again, being a perfectionist causes that. :) And thank you.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS Nice drawing! I love the Rayman's expresion and Shantae's pose.

Did you guys have entered the Xowar secret? The secret area found in the Tower of the Leptys where you need 43,001 points to enter it. I haven't entered it, I never reach the points needed.

Also, have you collected all the 1000 (800 in PSX/GBC) lums in any version of Rayman 2? I've never collected them all, but all the cages.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS Nice drawing! I love the Rayman's expresion and Shantae's pose.

Did you guys have entered the Xowar secret? The secret area found in the Tower of the Leptys where you need 43,001 points to enter it. I haven't entered it, I never reach the points needed.

Also, have you collected all the 1000 (800 in PSX) lums in any version of Rayman 2? I've never collected them all, but all the cages.
I have, >.> and it is kinda creepy...but cool, in a way.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Also, have you collected all the 1000 (800 in PSX) lums in any version of Rayman 2? I've never collected them all, but all the cages.
:D Thank you! :3 Glad you liked it, and yeah, I loved how the poses came out myself. :)

And yeah, I found out about that secret myself when I saw something weird when I was in that graveyard level. I was shocked when I discovered that, and found that one lum after getting all the other ones.

I also think it's the one Razorbeard ate at the beginning of the game, imo...

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS Did you guys have entered the Xowar secret? The secret area found in the Tower of the Leptys where you need 43,001 points to enter it. I haven't entered it, I never reach the points needed.

Also, have you collected all the 1000 (800 in PSX/GBC) lums in any version of Rayman 2? I've never collected them all, but all the cages.
yup I did both

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Last edited:

AndreaAC

RAYLY.jpg

Rayman and Ly having the most....eh...romantic night ever...? ._.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
:) Thanks, glad you liked it!
X3 I LOVE IT! Really! >u> Haha, Ly's face is so cute and priceless! She's all, "Aww, come on Ray!..." And he's just sleepin'. <u< Haha. .u. YOU officially made my day Andrea. Thank you thank you!~

Last edited:

AndreaAC

X3 I LOVE IT! Really! >u> Haha, Ly's face is so cute and priceless! She's all, "Aww, come on Ray!..." And he's just sleepin'. <u< Haha. .u. YOU officially made my day Andrea. Thank you thank you!~
xD Glad I could, and well, I did it fairly quick. :) at least it looks good.

AndreaAC

So cute.. I love seeing Ly&Rayman's pics, nice drawing Andrea! Poor Ly, Rayman fell asleep.. xD
:3 Thank you! and of course, RAYLY 4 LIFE! hehe, totally! I feel bad for her, next time she should give him some coffee!

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
One of the RayLy's images that I love is this one:

I'd like to see parts in the game like in this image, Rayman and Ly fight together against the Robo-pirates and they sit to relax..

Last edited:
Top Bottom