• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I found it yes.. in a forum lol, I didn't know about that easter egg, it's rare and funny.. if I find more like this I'll share here.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I found it yes.. in a forum lol, I didn't know about that easter egg, it's rare and funny.. if I find more like this I'll share here.
xD I have to see for myself, I still got the game on PS2.

Rule #1 in video games
Always look behind waterfalls.
Haha, you're right! xD Sadly I didn't know about that in video games until I was much older being on the internet.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
rip in bomberman
died as like the company he was created by
by loss of "intrest"
Anyways, maybe they would sell off franchises.
Personally, I'd like it if all of them except Bomberman were sold to Sony, and Bomberman was sold to Nintendo.
That'd be ideal. Metal Gear was pretty much bred on Sony anyways. Bomberman being sold to Nintendo would be pretty amazing, it'd mean some new games and they wouldn't even have to bother getting the rights to him for Smash.

Haha, you're right! xD Sadly I didn't know about that in video games until I was much older being on the internet.
I think Super Mario 64 was the first game to condition me to do that lol.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
That'd be ideal. Metal Gear was pretty much bred on Sony anyways. Bomberman being sold to Nintendo would be pretty amazing, it'd mean some new games and they wouldn't even have to bother getting the rights to him for Smash.
I'd imagine Sony can do pretty amazing things with Zone Of The Enders, and Bomberman is ideal for Nintendo.
Wait, didn't Konami make Adventure Island? If that's the case, give Nintendo that too.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
That Lum in the first level of Rayman 2 was behind the waterfall. (I don't remember which one was the first game to condition me to do that, but lots of them made me look behind waterfalls).

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Yeah, sadly I never own a N64 to have that game. xD

Can you play as Globox and the easter egg will still be there?
I was honestly thinking the same thing the moment I saw that. xD I'd assume a skin swap if anything, but I'll have to see for myself when I try it myself.

That Lum in the first level of Rayman 2 was behind the waterfall. (I don't remember which one was the first game to condition me to do that, but lots of them made me look behind waterfalls).
Hmm, really? True...that's true...I guess I never realized that was something games did often until I got older.

Last edited:

AreJay25

I'd imagine Sony can do pretty amazing things with Zone Of The Enders, and Bomberman is ideal for Nintendo.
Wait, didn't Konami make Adventure Island? If that's the case, give Nintendo that too.
Hudson Soft made Adventure Island. So I guess Konami owns it but I'd need some confirmation for that.

Ah yeah, I remember that Lum. I don't know why so many games do that lol.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
It's sad that a legendary company such as Konami is dying right before our eyes. I've never played a Metal Gear or Castlevania game, but I respect them.
If this were Nintendo right now, I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of my life. Nintendo DEFINES gaming for me. They're a big part of my life and I would never imagine myself gaming on an Xbox or Playstation as a replacement.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I don't know but in the GC version, there are baby Globoxes with him:

1:28

Interesting. That's pretty cool. That's possibly because of the Great Escape parts of R2 is why the babys are there I guess.

Ah yeah, I remember that Lum. I don't know why so many games do that lol.
I think It's a tradition for games to do that at this point. xD

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh my God, yes.
Speaking of which, did Rayman Arena sell well?
Well, it did get like 3-4 different versions of the game, although it was because of the M in the title. But some of the versions were made differently, so maybe it did ...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Ubisoft should make a new Rayman Arena.
It'd be super awesome.
Yeah, I was discussing that in other Rayman forum, and it would be great, imagine the Rayman 3 design, with new stages like the Razzof's Mansion (but only an area of the mansion), the swamp, wow.. they have great stuff to use, or imagine, Rayman 4 comes this year, is sold so much, it has so much popularity, they want to make a spin off like Rayman M is a spin off of Rayman 2.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, I was discussing that in other Rayman forum, and it would be great, imagine the Rayman 3 design, with new stages like the Razzof's Mansion (but only an area of the mansion), the swamp, wow.. they have great stuff to use, or imagine, Rayman 4 comes this year, is sold so much, it has so much popularity, they want to make a spin off like Rayman M is a spin off of Rayman 2.
This is honestly how I feel about that...

Please! Get me HD Ly and company! O_O

AreJay25

God I can't wait for E3. I really hope Ubisoft actually announces something Rayman related, after all it's his anniversary.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I worry that one of the character threads on Smashboards will steal my idea of campaigning for their character at a place such as school.
Do you guys know if any character thread is planning such a thing?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I've been seeing the Ubisoft E3 last years waiting to see a new 3D Rayman, last year was a disappointment, because we didn't see nothing about Rayman, but this year I guarantee with absolute certainty that we'll see something new of Rayman.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I worry that one of the character threads on Smashboards will steal my idea of campaigning for their character at a place such as school.
Do you guys know if any character thread is planning such a thing?
Well, tbh, I guess places like the K Rool thread is doing that with like support from the company or something like that...

And speaking of the Creative section; could you do the same when you get the time to @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux ?

This is coming straight from my DA so excuse the size.. Thank you kindly.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Ubisoft should make a new Rayman Arena.
It'd be super awesome.
Yes! With Rayman's cast having grown over the years, imagine all the playable characters. Polokus, Clark, Ly, Barbara, Razoff, Reflux, etc.
Rayman Arena had a bit of Sonic R syndrome when it came to a couple of its characters.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Yes! With Rayman's cast having grown over the years, imagine all the playable characters. Polokus, Clark, Ly, Barbara, Razoff, Reflux, etc.
Rayman Arena had a bit of Sonic R syndrome when it came to a couple of its characters.
And what if they had guest characters like Pac - Man, Bud, or maybe even Ezio?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, I get Pac-Man because of that one stage in the Gamecube version (seriously though, how?). But Ezio...would be...weird, imo, and I don't know who Bud is...
xD They already had Altair in Academy of Champions Soccer game in the Ubisoft team alongside Rayman and Sam Fisher...and I think some complained about what in the name of stuff he was doing there, and with Ezio, probably would happen the same.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Well, I get Pac-Man because of that one stage in the Gamecube version (seriously though, how?). But Ezio...would be...weird, imo, and I don't know who Bud is...
B.U.D, from Grow Home.
Obscure, I know. .-.
Ezio is also in Soulcalibur, and was a pre-order costume over Rayman for PS3. He's also one of Ubisoft's most well-known characters besides Rayman.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD They already had Altair in Academy of Champions Soccer game in the Ubisoft team alongside Rayman and Sam Fisher...and I think some complained about what in the name of stuff he was doing there, and with Ezio, probably would happen the same.
Yeah, I figured you were going to bring that up, after I posted that but since I haven't played that game at all, I forgot how he may have looked there. But I knew it happened before by Ubi, so I know it can be done and I'd hope so. Cause thinking how he looks normally with Rayman characters would be weird, imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom