• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Amazing job! So you're working in the Rayman twitter to Raymanify games, eh?
:D Thank you! >u> <u< And that is a secret to everybody....hehe... xD I wish...!

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
If Artsy Omni made a video with the Rayman "leak", why didn't he make a video for the Klonoa and Shovel Knight one?

Artsy Omni is working for Ubisoft and Nintendo, so he did the video to show us the leak, and after that, he showed that it was fake in order for us to forget Rayman.

:4dedede:

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If Artsy Omni made a video with the Rayman "leak", why didn't he make a video for the Klonoa and Shovel Knight one?

Artsy Omni is working for Ubisoft and Nintendo, so he did the video to show us the leak, and after that, he showed that it was fake in order for us to forget Rayman.

TooMuchGrasping.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
So, when it comes to what games could be Raymanified and if they were created by Sakurai, most people think that Meteos is the most obscure game Sakurai has created.
However, there was a game he directed that was released in arcades only in Japan:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushiking:_King_of_the_Beetles
So, if you guys at the Rayman Team want to catch Sakurai's attention by Raymanifying his games, you can now add another game to the list.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I know this is a joke and all, but he did show a video of him "Smashifying" Shovel Knight.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
It's IGN. They can't be taken seriously.
Too much water - Pokemon
Game was too hard on hard mode - Alien Isolation
Not to mention, NES Remix and New Super Mario Bros. U were ranked higher than Legends.
I really feel as though Rayman Legends goes underappreciated. It's overlooked in favor of some copy and paste games and a freaking minigame collection.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Im more annoyed w101 is so low.

Captain toad does look good. Legends was probably better anyway
Legends IS better than Captain Toad.
I don't know about you, but the fact that they like a cheap minigame collection more than a game with so much spirit and personality is kinda disheartening.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Legends IS better than Captain Toad.
I don't know about you, but the fact that they like a cheap minigame collection more than a game with so much spirit and personality is kinda disheartening.
IGN's GOTY 2013 was a slightly improved version of Resident Evil 4 (TLOU).
They can't be taken seriously. Especially when one of their guys made excuses for Order 1886.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Referring to it as "a cheap minigame collection" doesn't help your case, me bucko.

Try not to let bias cloud your judgement and lead to unquantifiable objective statements, m'kay?

That being said, I am yet to play Rayman Legends, but I'm sure it's a good game in its own right. It looks like a lot of fun, to be sure~

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Referring to as "a cheap minigame collection" doesn't help your case, me bucko.

Try not to let bias cloud your judgement and lead to unquantifiable objective statements, m'kay?

That being said, I am yet to play Rayman Legends, but I'm sure it's a good game in its own right. It looks like a lot

Yeah. Sorry.
I guess I should give Captain Toad some credit. I mean, for $40, it's got some pretty neat features such as how it utilizes the GamePad, although amiibo support could've been better.
I regret saying it's a cheap minigame collection, because it really isn't.
Now if it were Wii Party U, then I would've absolutely disagreed. However, I guess I can see why people really like Captain Toad.

Yeah, you should get to Rayman Legends. Without a doubt one of the best Wii U games.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Sorry for the double post, but do you guys think Sakurai knows about the Rayman leak and how much buzz it generated for possible DLC?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sorry for the double post, but do you guys think Sakurai knows about the Rayman leak and how much buzz it generated for possible DLC?
He's got an eye on what the community does.
He even acknowledged the jokers asking for Goku (of the DBZ variant) and Spongebob. So it's not too :083: to think he knows about Omni's render.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Do you think he knows how many people want Rayman to be in Smash?

I sure hope he does.
He says he keeps an eye on character popularity for newcomers in Smash but that's a load of rubbish given K Rool and Ridley (still) aren't playable.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
No no no, I'm talking about how Takamaru needed to appear in more than just Murasama castle, that happened, Captain Rainbow, some Warriors game and Nintendo Land
Again:
Roy was a one time (two if you include his appearance in 7) character.
Pit was in 2 games prior (3 if you include Melee trophy)

Top Bottom