• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I don't know about that "arrow icons", what's that? (Sorry if I don't explain OK, I'm not english.)
Sorry for double post. But;

These were discovered back during Smash 4 speculation before the 3DS version of Smash was released, hinting more DLC content can be scroll through with these.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sorry for double post. But;

These were discovered back during Smash 4 speculation before the 3DS version of Smash was released, hinting more DLC content can be scroll through with these.
That moment when it isn't a double post.
:4dedede:

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That moment when it isn't a double post.
:4dedede:
Well, glad I was too slow to post before someone else did, so good.

Wow, I didn't see that before, thanks for sharing.
No problem. It was hidden in the games code, so it's not viewable in game, yet.

Oh, and I meant WiiU version, cause there wouldn't be anyway to get them if the 3DS game didn't come out yet.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Expected some Rayman related infomations when I saw the word "HYPE" until I saw the link. But this also makes me incredibly hyped, a Mewtwo release date and some gameplay footage are overdue at this point. Imagine if there's a CGI part in his trailer when Master Hand taps a Master Ball like a Trainer would do on a Mega Ring to Mega Evolve Mewtwo. Seriously that would be so hype.

I'm expecting and hoping for a new Nintendo Direct next week at this point. I'm tired of F5ing on Nintendo's Twitter Page.

Magikarp
:troll:

Yeah, E3 2015 is my bet for a new Smash 4 DLC character announcement. Smash is such a huge deal when it comes to the roster I think E3 is the best time to reveal a new character.
I did a Magikarp moveset! Wanna see?

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

I think this must be a perfect rectangle, so there must be 3 characters more (counting Mewtwo). What 3 characters would you like to see?
Why, Goku, Shrek, and Batman, of course.:troll:
In all seriousness, though, I would like to see Rayman, Wolf, and either Snake or King K. Rool.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Trolling can be negatively and how it was suppose to be, joking around for fun. Sakurai trolls by playing around with things to hype people, and then gives them what they want. Sometimes...
So a really nice surprise is trolling? That's unfortunate.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I think this must be a perfect rectangle, so there must be 3 characters more (counting Mewtwo). What 3 characters would you like to see?
Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Predator.
Oh wait, that's MK X.

Uhh Snake, K Rool and anyone else that actually has a decent chance.

louie g

Smash Journeyman
I'm the only person in the universe that thinks of this, but I really would like Earthworm Jim to join smash, seeing him whip people's butts 'n stuff. I know this is a 1 in a million chance but I love me my goofy characters.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
What'd you use to color that? The shading is really nice!
Using photoshop, and a "pencil-like" brush for both lineart and coloring. :3 And thank you...it was pretty quick added shading.

Last edited:

louie g

Smash Journeyman
Using photoshop, and a "pencil-like" brush for both lineart and coloring. :3 And thank you...it was pretty quick added shading.
Couldn't tell if it was real brush painting or not, I really should use photo shop more lol.

Also you're welcome.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Couldn't tell if it was real brush painting or not, I really should use photo shop more lol.

Also you're welcome.
xD It took me a long time before I decided to use Photoshop instead of the traditional pencil and paper... :3 I hope you use it as well!
So, you drew this on a computer program?
Or is it actually pencil and paper that you used?
It's amazing.
Using a computer program. and the 'brush" had texture like a pencil.

YAY! :3 Thank you!

Last edited:

louie g

Smash Journeyman
So uh, the keychain thing reminded me of something I made when I was 11 (I think)

You can't see it, but he actually has a mouth, on the second pic there's a little smirk.

Was super desperate to have a rayman action figure of some sort when I was younger, so I just took some clay, molded it, stuck some metal bars in for his limbs, made him T posed for some reason, and then painted him!

Recently when I found it, it looks like someone dropped it, can't find his other piece of hair anywhere, and that red thing in the second pic is his hoodie. It's pretty depressing to look at but I've never shared this with anyone else so I thought I'd put it here. I'm also surprised my younger self even pulled this off though.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm the only person in the universe that thinks of this, but I really would like Earthworm Jim to join smash, seeing him whip people's butts 'n stuff. I know this is a 1 in a million chance but I love me my goofy characters.
I'd be okay with it, I haven't really played the games, but I did watch the cartoon a few years ago and loved it.
I really love the way you draw Rayman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom