• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

I really hopw this means rayman team wants to get back on nintendo's good side. I have a feeling September 1st is going to be a really fun day for Rayman fans

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

...ANOTHER?!
"I hope Sakurai-senpai notices us."
Seriously, three Nintendo games in a row?! My brain wants to say this is nothing, but my heart wants to say it is.
Kid Icarus and Kirby.

The other games throw me off, but I want to believe.

They've still got another Sakurai game left.
No joke, if they actually do Meteos, I will be convinced they're trying to get Nintendo's attention.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Uprising pretty much took over as the main KI game, plus all the stuff in Smash.

Sakurai very much made it his own.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Seriously though, if they do Meteos then something is up. One game by Sakurai and one game that Sakurai took over is one thing, but a completely obscure game that most people wouldn't even know Sakurai made is just blatantly shouting at that point.

Either "hey Sakurai, look at us!" or "hey guys, we're working with Sakurai!."

The other games mixed in would just make this a clever way of going around an NDA. Illuminati.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Banjo con-

Stab myself in the heart why don't I.
They died a painful death.

It's interesting, though. I thought Game Freak's game about an elephant was the first game developed by a Nintendo partner to be released on platforms other than theirs.

And although it was released on Nintendo platforms, it makes you wonder if Sakurai helped port the game to XBLA. Not to mention, they released the game on platforms that were not Nintendo.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I'm almost done with my Rayman 3DS Victory Screen picture, I just need to know how to display the picture on my 3DS.

Does anybody know how I can do this?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Transfer it to your system through the SD card.
Open it in photo studio.
Profit.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Transfer it to your system through the SD card.
Open it in photo studio.
Profit.
I'm using a New 3DS and I do not have a 0# Phillips Screwdriver.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm using a New 3DS and I do not have a 0# Phillips Screwdriver.
rip

good luck then

Actually, I figured it out. Upload it somewhere and place the stylus on it until an option to view the image appears.

Then you can download it from there.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
He could, he just needs to be considered.

Being 3rd party also means more consideration is need to be done first as well.
I know that Sakurai had said that third party have to be special cases but wouldn't Rayman be considered as a special case now. I mean after the hype of the whole leak thing and everyone seems to not be all that against him being playable as a DLC character, I think if any third party would be considered as a special case as of recent it would be Rayman.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I know that Sakurai had said that third party have to be special cases but wouldn't Rayman be considered as a special case now. I mean after the hype of the whole leak thing and everyone seems to not be all that against him being playable as a DLC character, I think if any third party would be considered as a special case as of recent it would be Rayman.
I agree. But thanks to all his trauma he received from over working himself, he's more then likely going to stay dormant with the DLC content, and the likes of Mewtwo will be the only things likely to get for now. I still think Rayman would get a chance, but I don't know when he could.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Prepare for the April Fool's Day, because that day, they will play with our feelings and Rayman's feelings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom