• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I mean, if it was a joke, why would Did You Know Gaming even bother making a mention of it?
They would be giving people false info then.
Did You Know Gaming has given out some false info before.
Like the whole Banjo-Kazooie and James Bond considered for Smash 64 thing.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
If Rayman was included in Smash Bros, how would he seem to casuals or people that have no knowledge on the series and are first seeing him?

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
If Rayman was included in Smash Bros, how would he seem to casuals or people that have no knowledge on the series and are first seeing him?
Whose this stupid limbless person? I wanted Goku and CoD soldier!

But they'll still buy and play as him anyway.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I would think that people's reactions would be "This is one freaky but really cool character.".

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It'd be like Shulk. All the people with no knowledge would start spamming the same ****ty meme all over the place thinking they know everything about Rayman. There's more to Shulk than a simple battle quote that's far from the best in Xenoblade.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I have a concern that I want to share.

I have a bad feeling that Sakurai will stop making Smash because of us.

Call it a crazy concern, but let me explain.

You see, Sakurai doesn't really mind giving us stuff when a new Smash game rolls around. However, in an interview with him a couple months back, Sakurai stated that the fans act like children when it comes to what they want and don't want.

Do you guys think Sakurai resents us for asking for more content? Is asking for more a sign to him that we're not satisfied with what he's given us? Are we considered greedy if we continue asking him for more? And finally:

Are we, the fans, the reason why he's considering on quitting Smash altogether?

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the reason why he's quitting.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I have a concern that I want to share.

I have a bad feeling that Sakurai will stop making Smash because of us.

Call it a crazy concern, but let me explain.

You see, Sakurai doesn't really mind giving us stuff when a new Smash game rolls around. However, in an interview with him a couple months back, Sakurai stated that the fans act like children when it comes to what they want and don't want.

Do you guys think Sakurai resents us for asking for more content? Is asking for more a sign to him that we're not satisfied with what he's given us? Are we considered greedy if we continue asking him for more? And finally:

Are we, the fans, the reason why he's considering on quitting Smash altogether?

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the reason why he's quitting.
It's probably because of hype that he's worried he won't live up too, especially after being ride, and that children comparison was for his reason for the clones

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Let him get his rest, he's not the only person capable of making Smash.

Some fresh blood might be just what we need. No more bad excuses for Ridley either.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Let him get his rest, he's not the only person capable of making Smash.

Some fresh blood might be just what we need. No more bad excuses for Ridley either.
Sakurai gave a good excuse for Ridley.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'd prefer Super Saiyandorf over Craptain Falcondorf any day of the week.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
His inability to do something that even a kid was able to do is not a good excuse..
I have never ever seen anybody ever put Ridley into Smash and make it look good, although well programmed it just looks horrible as trying to make Ridley fit in with other fighters.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I have never ever seen anybody ever put Ridley into Smash and make it look good, although well programmed it just looks horrible as trying to make Ridley fit in with other fighters.
I say we drop the discussion, people think Ridley can work, a few people think he can't for reasons I find dumb, people start flaming, a mod comes in and locks the thread for flames

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
See: opinion.

With polish, that Ridley would have looked perfect.

And this is not the Ridley thread.

Edit: Am I the only one seeing the irony in complaining that Ridley would be inaccurate considering the moveset fiasco that just happened?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
As for fresh blood making the Smash series I'd like for Next Level, Retro or HAL to make it.
Then there's my dream of having Ed Boon make it.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
As for fresh blood making the Smash series I'd like for Next Level, Retro or HAL to make it.
Then there's my dream of having Ed Boon make it.
If Ed Boon were to make Smash and add Rayman as a fighter, this would be his phrase if he had a trailer:

"Rayman Is Sparing No Limbs!"

Top Bottom