• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nobody saved any b+ vids on my wii. i just had the losers finals and grand finals on my wii.

idk how vilt can send them to me, but if he can find a way, I'll upload them for you

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, it's black and uh it has some slots over it

Rawfuls, it will probably be on the couch where Jim slept. Can you look and see if its there?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm fond of Green Greens. I think we should make it legal in tournament. In fact, I think we should make it a neutral.

I never lag on Green Greens. I think I play my best on it.

SC -Echo

Smash Rookie
SC-echo has got to be the leatha scrub. Sure has a lot of time on his hands for someone who never plays brawl and spends all of his time 'succeeding at life'.
whoever this leatha guy is, im not him!!
i dont know why he said he was me, i'm going to have to take him down for that!!!

watch your *** other echo, your dead, in brawl that is!!!!

FARJ

Smash Rookie
everybody wants to legalize "green greens"

cough *marijuana* cough

SC -Echo

Smash Rookie
yes, we must legalize marijuana in brawl tournaments, for its the only way to bring down nc-echo!!!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I too simply would like the stage green greens legalized because it's fun. FARJ you're a terrible person for even thinking of such a think.

S

smash brawl player 99021

...Maybe SC-Echo is the Ancient Minister...
Legalize Green Greens. MOAR HITSTUN AM GUD!

FARJ

Smash Rookie
I'm simply making the point that after some injuries from intense brawling, Dr. Mario should prescribe some medical marijuana to his fellow fighters

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I too simply would like the stage green greens legalized because it's fun. FARJ you're a terrible person for even thinking of such a think.
I'm with Ragnar0k. We're definitely talking about the stage. I don't even really like Green Greens myself, but I still think there's no harm in legalizing it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Who's the guy who was makin fun of smith at Rawfuls? I havent picked on anyone since highschool, and i wanna start some **** wit um.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Who's the guy who was makin fun of smith at Rawfuls? I havent picked on anyone since highschool, and i wanna start some **** wit um.
**** just read all the dates of the posts.... im to late yalll stopped bickering.

Edit: I said that i was gonna pretend he said something again about smith, just to give me a reason to pick on him... But it would just bring up bad stuff and make matters worse:(

Top Bottom