• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawful of Smash Winston-Salem NC 5/16-17 Smash, AH, MvC2, TvC!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg vilt actually posted brackets? I LOVE YOU VILT!

I recorded all 3 matches of raggy vs pp and some of pp vs. me in the grand finals before i realized i forgot to plug in the sound so they were all soundless

-_-

i'll do it tomorrow...

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
oh and thanks for the match up rag. that was intense. im gonna have to face you again sometime see if i can get some lucky **** goin. teaming was fun to. xD

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
oh and btw your place is beastly awsome rawful!!! how much that costing you dude? im lookin for places to be lol and that place is da shiz

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Guys I just thought of the ****ing best anti planking rule possible. If they're planking you should be able to unplug their controller. :laugh:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
;_;

God ****it. I missed Peepee, Ali, drunken schenanigans, Drunken Matt, Bill rage, and some random **** talker?

I almost regret spending the weekend with my girlfriend. **** you guys.

This sounded like probably the best tourney NC has ever hosted.

OMG AND I MISSED IHOP?!?! >_<

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
*sigh* I'll actually have to play next time
This has nothing to do with the game. I heard you were making fun of smith hardcore outside the game. You can explain yourself to me in the form of a pm if you like but if I hear you've done it again I am kicking the **** out of you outside of the game and thats a promise.

Protoboy11

Smash Cadet
anyone mind explaining planking to me?

and sorry i missed this bros, my car broke down ;_;
sounds like some good nc **** besides this legal weapon beef

LeathaLurker

Smash Rookie
If you REALLY want to fight me I would let you but I highly doubt I'll be showing up again, but on the off chance I do I will put my foot in your face.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
planking is ****ing ******** zero, i mean really you didn't have to resort to it to win.

BILL. Just make a rule that says "No Planking."

That's all the rule has to say. Really!

If during a match, your opponent is planking, all you have to do is yell "My opponent is being a planking faggot!" and people will come over and say "Yeah, he's definitely Planking, he gets a loss for this match." or "Shut up Bill, he's not planking you noob, get over it."

If they stop planking when you yell it and nobody gets to see it, then good job, you stopped them from planking!

Subjectivity ftw.

lord karn

Smash Master
Town can you please check if you have my Wii? I think you were the last one to play on it. It was in the back room, and the front panel is missing a screw and halfway falling off.

Protoboy11

Smash Cadet
**** with bill and I will **** you up. I know olimar mains aren't too scary but I main ganon *****. I've been kicking *** since you were sucking on your mom's tit.
so everyone is just gona pile this young man when he shows up at the next tournament? I dont know what he did, or what he said, but no one deserves this....nc smash is getting violent

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
If you REALLY want to fight me I would let you but I highly doubt I'll be showing up again, but on the off chance I do I will put my foot in your face.
I don't really want to fight you. In fact I don't like fighting. However if you make a jab a smith again, expect to deal with myself as well as others.

Also, I jv-4-stocked you. I don't care if you weren't trying... thats ridiculous.

Smith

Smash Ace
I may not be able to beat you in a fight, due to my young age, but I'm not afraid to say anything to someone's face, and I place higher than you with a mid tier character, and you john when you get ***** by Bill. :chuckle:

Not Trying Johns. lolbrawl.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Actually, Lethal, I will fight you if you talk **** to anyone. You're a random scrub that gets ***** in a tournament by someone younger than you and you have to be a ****ing pathetic baby about it. Man the **** up.

Oh and Rag didnt make it in time for teams.

Top Bottom