• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ravyn presents: W.P.D.B -We Payin' Dem Bills! March 13th (@Zero Ping) CFL! be here...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well in the ADHD vs Shadow match it says that Pierce7d was coaching ADHD and DiemBrandon was coaching Shadow, and they starting talking about it. They WERE coaching mid-match, and I don't see why this is a problem exactly.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
So why is coaching not allowed? I watched ADHD vs Shadow, and they bring up an interesting point. All of the other big games allow for coaches, why doesn't smash?
I've never heard of coaching mid-match for fighting games other than for team based ones. But there's really no significant reason for it not to be allowed.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i love one sided coaching its awesome... (go polt vs m@v, joey v mg64) lol coaching makes ppl lose whether its the person ur coaching or the opponent himself...srsrly

Coffee™

I need it....
I never said I'm holding any monthlies....

Also, as far as coaching is concerned, I have no issue with it, but it can be distracting. So if your opponent asks for you to stop then who ever is doing the coaching should do so.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
how much power does the word "should" have? morality wise or...

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
the hell? ness ain't much higher on the tier list than lucas..or so I thought and yet they don't include him.

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
the hell? ness ain't much higher on the tier list than lucas..or so I thought and yet they don't include him.
just saw the updated tier list. Bowser and Ness are no longer considered low tier, but instead are considered middle tier? Even in the explanation it was mentioned that they both could still be considered low tier.

Is there any argument for them to be included in the low tier tourny?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just saw the updated tier list. Bowser and Ness are no longer considered low tier, but instead are considered middle tier? Even in the explanation it was mentioned that they both could still be considered low tier.

Is there any argument for them to be included in the low tier tourny?
one word. shaky.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I like your sig snipa. It is quite humorous.

MM anybody? Singles or teams (teams cap of 5$ per person)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I will snipa, 5$ gas money.

So R@vyn, is this thing ACTUALLY STARTING AT 12 or is it like a "it should start at 12 but its gonna start at 2" kind of thing?

Coffee™

I need it....
Esam if you can pick me up 2 it would be pretty amazing. Also I'm pretty adamant about this starting on time because I have a **** party to go to in the night and will not be spending all my time at zp >_>.

If you want to friendly be there earlier than 12. I'm looking to hopefully have the place open at 11 and I want things to start on the dot.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Snipa's signature made my day.

Apparently my sig doesn't show unless I put a certain number of characters.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
People sleep in ZP so we can just call them and they will open up. I have one of their numbers (Travis) 9542267734 so call them tomorrow around 5 to tell them that you will be there at (insert time) and that you will call them.

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
Last zero ping i went to was like semptember. Well diesel is out of town and that's usually like my only ride so idk if im going ill try to get a ride :/

looks interesting though...

DFEAR

Smash Hero

my sig gives all of u a healthy heart

color burn/overlay neil...for shame

Top Bottom