• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ravyn presents: W.P.D.B -We Payin' Dem Bills! March 13th (@Zero Ping) CFL! be here...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
everyone wants a peice of the riddle but not one understands him.....

GET IT

on a side note, i will hold a private competition to see who is the better teacher!

mwhahaha
riddle goin down!

My first student comparison:

ESSAAAAM
I'm pretty sure hes talking about the Riddler from Batman, and i thought Tommy was the best teacher?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
They're in denial. XD I am the best teacher.

Autopilot! Yep, I wish I've heard of that before.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm gonna copy all the vids from ZP to joeys wii since were at his house for his party, then he'll upload them whenever you tell him to XD

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
ravyn said himself it wasn't going to be monthly or have set dates,

so don't expect him set dates for everyone else~!~~~!~!!@~!~

just host one :}

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dunno sfl brawlers always post in zp threads for some reason. and yes with each post we await the next tourney

Xaltis

Smash Hero
dunno sfl brawlers always post in zp threads for some reason. and yes with each post we await the next tourney
yea true, and i think we should just have 1 zp thread that always updates throughout all the ZPs, that'd be much more convieniant

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so im guessing i SHOULDN'T make my own thread for this then?

R@vyn, PM a mod asking them to give me control over the first two posts of the thread so i can update them pleaseeE

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^dont think u can control a persons control over a thread like that

anyway just post the dates and times in ur following posts :\ we all know where to look

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
^dont think u can control a persons control over a thread like that

anyway just post the dates and times in ur following posts :\ we all know where to look
You can.
The "best video of each character" thread wasn't originally by DMG.

Coffee™

I need it....
so im guessing i SHOULDN'T make my own thread for this then?

R@vyn, PM a mod asking them to give me control over the first two posts of the thread so i can update them pleaseeE
No. Make your own thread if your hosting a tourney. This what just a singular event makes no sense to use this one.

Top Bottom