• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

D

Deleted member

Another fight? And it's about Shantae and Snake? I knew this would be chaotic since these two are controversial, divisive characters.

Look, don't accuse others on bias. Do I agree with some of these ratings for Shantae and Snake? No, not at all. However, I wouldn't go as far as to bash their supporters and call them "biased." If they think that these characters have a good chance, then so be it.

If you have a problem with a group of supporters and their ratings, it's best to say nothing at all.
So, just drop it and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Snake
Chances: 50%
Snake isn't someone that is getting pulled out of thin air like some other characters. He's been apart of the franchise before. He was the first third party to be announced in Brawl. He was one of the first few characters to get revealed even, that's a pretty huge deal to get showned off with some of the original Smash characters and a couple of first time newcomers. Nintendo doesn't seem to care about things that are going on within the company. If that were the case they would've kept out MegaMan and Ryu out but they didn't because we all know Capcom has been having a lot of financial problems over the years. Those who say he doesn't "fit in" as a Nintendo character that should've kept him out in Brawl as well. All of the arguments against Snake has so far have yet to be proven, we don't know why he got cut in the first place. He's also very demanded veteran character that people want back and people are indeed voting for him in the ballot

Want: 100%
Snake was one of the cut characters I've missed during the transition of Brawl and Smash 4. He was one of my secondary mains. I've played the crap out of him. Him and the Ice Climbers were the cut characters that really bummed me out of the Smash 4 roster. These are also two characters whose universes got cut out completely for Smash 4, something that has never been done before in the Smash franchise. There's also rumors going around about Konami making a deal with Nintendo to maybe gain Hudson and Bandai Namco may ending up being the one who may acquire the Metal Gear IP if this ends up being true I don't think most of us that want Snake back will need to worry about Snake being in Smash as DLC or how the future of Metal Gear will be if it's in the hands of Bandai Namco.

Shantae
Chance: 15%
She does have some things going for her, she has been on Nintendo consoles since her creation, she comes from a series of good games, she got a fanbase that wants her in Smash. Her company Wayforward wants her in, and would be honored if she does. Most of the stuff fans seem to hype up about are really just rumors that may or may not be true. There has been leaks about her being in the game, but those could end up being fake were not sure. All wanted characters had to go through this phase before they even get official confirmed. I think her downside is there's not much support out in Japan, for even Sakurai to even consider her. Sure she has some votes but will she really be at the top whenever Sakurai does the ballot. The only fanbase she has is really just from the west and I don't really think the west fanbase is that big enough.

Want: 5%
I still haven't seen a good legit reason as to why I would even like to see her. She not in my most wanted she not even in my my top 20, that I would like to see in Smash. People that has played her games seem to only want her in because of advertising and get her to be more recognizable. I don't see third parties as walking billboards, there just recognizable enough that they don't really need to be advertised. If we're going to get more third pard parties, let's get the ones that been asked for since either Melee or Brawl, even then I don't think most would still make it in. Not every character from the ballot will make it, even those that donate a good bit of support. Fanservice, we still don't know where that's going to lead to. She's still third party she's not Nintendo people seem to forget. You can bring up characters like Lil Mac, Pit, IceClimbers but those are owned Nintendo IPs they have a right to get included. Third parties are completely different based on the ones that made it into the base game and even Ryu as a DLC character mind you, signals even more that Sakurai likes big named third parties to get included even if they weren't being asked for.

Nomination: Dixie Kong re-rate

Troykv

Smash Master
I think I'll stop for good with this game. I knew I should have stayed only for the Isaac and K.Rool re-rates...
Don't worry so much, only the controversial characters makes these salty moments.

We have so bad luck this time that TWO controversial characters appears in the same day xD

Last edited:
This entire game is bias. None of us are a member of the dev team (probably)

This is a community that gave roy and ryu less of a chance than wolf. Coming in here and not expecting scores skewed by the community isnt the best choice.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Snake's chances: 10%

He does have veteran status and popularity going for him, but I'm just not confident in him.

Want: 55%

Mostly neutral, but at this point am leaning slightly more towards for than against; not really the best third party choice and I wouldn't mind seeing Simon or Bomberman get a chance instead, but he is a unique character with a moveset I enjoyed.

Shantae's chances: 1%

A new third party is not all that likely in my opinion, and I'm really, really doubtful that an indie character would be picked. I don't think the support will be quite strong enough for her to get in, especially since she hasn't made much of an impact in Japan.

I will say she's probably the most likely indie pick, but I just can't see it.

Want: 0%

To be honest I really don't want an indie character, I feel third parties should generally be really big, legendary characters, and I don't feel indies are legendary enough. She doesn't interest me as a fighter anyway, and if I had to pick an indie character I honestly wouldn't go with her. Sorry.

Smash Tour prediction: 10.12%
Pirate Ship prediction: 28.30%

Nominations: Dixie rerate x5

Last edited:

TallT

Smash Apprentice
I'm really glad were rating two characters at a time in this thread. It really shows how people will sooner rate their favorite characters with higher chance. This thread has become nothing more than people saying their most wanted character will be in, and ignoring reason or facts.

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
I have no personal hat for Konami, I could honestly care less what they do. I just lol at this from a business perspective.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Snake
Chance: 40% - I feel like he's the character most likely to finish 1st in the ballot. The Konami controversy is obviously a problem, but with the unbelievable support he's getting, Sakurai may be willing to negotiate.
Want: 30%

Shantae
Chance: 4% - Her near complete lack of exposure in Japan is a massive strike against her. I feel that the only chance she has to get in is for Sakurai to decide that indie games need to be represented. I highly doubt that we're going to get more than one more third party character this late in development and with Snake and Rayman still in the running Shantae is just outmatched.
Want: 70%

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Hello
Snake
70% chance
100% want

Snake could be more possible in cost and promotion for Smash and Metal Gear, and prefered by the fans as the results of this sum of votes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th4pdsrzs-6X303PPpw5m-b4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/htmlview#

Some people are pesimist about the return of Snake but we have
the year of negociation with SEGA before the inclusion of Sonic to Brawl.
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/

The negociations for an Nintendo vs Capcom for Wii, that finished with the inclusion of Ryu and Megaman to Smash Bros, and annoyed Iwatta. Was concept crossover game on Deviantart and other game forums.
http://www.cubed3.com/news/15105/1/ono-nintendo-x-capcom-ask-sakurai.html
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/02/05/apologizing-for-nintendo-vs-capcom
http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?q=nintendo vs capcom

The problems with the design of Pacman, after leaving the idea of Heihachi as NAMCO smash fighter; similar in fighting concept to Ryu.
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/2...-from-smash-if-couldnt-use-old-school-design/
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/

Similar to Kojima, the Megaman's creator left Capcom but this trouble not affected the relationship and negociations with Nintendo.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2010/10/29/mega-man-creator-leaves-capcom

Megaman joins Super Smash Bros three years after.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-mega-man-joins-super-smash-bros

Considering that we don't have Megaman games since Wii, and Street Fighter V is an exclusive for Sony PS4 similar to Metal Gear Solid V with release in a few months, being good in sale for the two companies in the future games in Sony PS4 and Nintendo with more DLCs and games purchased for Wii U.

I have hopes that Konami and Nintendo can reach an agreement as it can be beneficial to both.
I think that is more possible this Third-Party character than others as Bomberman of Konami too, Banjo-Kazooie or Indies

Shantae
25% chance
20% want

I don't really care about indie characters or Smashified characters sorry

Last edited:

TheJukeBox

Smash Rookie
Snake's Chances: 36.1%

~Cons~
☆ Snake is 3rd Party
☆ Kojima's Standpoint
☆ Obscurity to Kids
~Pros~
☆ Veteran Character
☆ Konami Wants Him In
☆ Unique From Others

Snake Want: 3.4%
Im not a fan of war/military games, so his style is just not likeable to me. I thought he was kinda akward in the last game, standing out in a bad way. I guess that makes him unique but just doesn't appeal to me. His time is over and I have let him go.

Shantae's Chances: 31.9%

~Cons~
☆ 3rd Party and Indie
☆ Obscurity in Japan
☆ Unknown to Casuals
~Pros~
☆ Highly Pushed For
☆ Female 3rd Party
☆ Unique Potential

Shantae Want: 97.6%
I absolutely adore her style. Her move set would not only be unique, but her personality too! I love platformers, unique gimmicks, and overall cuteness: All of which she has. The Indie title is both a blessing and a curse. I personally believe Indie should be represented more, but I also see why the whole 3rd party legendary status doesn't quite apply. Overall, just a loveable character.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
SNAKE
CHANCE: 30.15%
WANT: 57.79%

SHANTAE
CHANCE: 13.40%
WANT: 41.56%
The former number 3 most wanted character is now no longer in the top 10....what happened? Next up we're rating the concepts of Brawl's Pirate Ship stage and Smash Tour Updates. Also please predict what score Sturm from the "Wars" series and Dixie Kong will get tomorrow.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
SNAKE

SHANTAE
The former number 3 most wanted character is now no longer in the top 10....what happened? Next up we're rating the concepts of Brawl's Pirate Ship stage Smash Tour Updates. Also please predict what score Sturm from the "Wars" series and Dixie Kong will get tomorrow.
Snake now joins to the "Characters with double Re-Rate Drop". And also has a insane want drop... That is incredible.

Fun Fact: Shantae got a important Chance Buff... but is probably the only character rerated alongside Snake's Third Rate that has a Want Drop.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pirate Ship

Want: 90%

I'm abstaining from everything else today.

Predictions:

Sturm - 1%

Dixie Kong - 60%

Nomination: Brash the Friggin' Bear x5

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Pirate Ship
Chance: 10%
Unless we get a lot of stage DLC, I don't see us getting two DLC stages from any series.

Want: 80%
One of my favorite Brawl stages from my favorite Zelda game.

Smash Tour updates
Chance: 5%
If it hasn't happened now, it's not going to.

Want: 2%
I'd rather get rid of it altogether. I'd rather their time be spent on literally anything else. The 2% is if they can manage to actually make it good, but it's so far gone I have little hope for that.

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Pirate Ship
Chance: 3%

We haven't gotten any word of Brawl stages returning so I doubt it, plus without a Zelda reps inclusion who is related to WW I doubt this has much of a chance.

Want: 50%

New stages are great, but I won't care if it doesn't get brought back.

Smash Tour updates

Chance: 2%

Doubt it.

I can't care less about smash tour.

Predictions:

Sturm: 5%

Dixie Kong: 60%

NiGHTS x5

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Pirate Ship:
Chances: 30%
Want: 10%

-Smash Tour Updates:
Chances: 20%

-Nominations:
Rerate Isaac X5

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Pirate Ship
Chance: 15%
He's bringing back retro stages, but he's hasn't brought any Brawl stages back yet; sooooo less likely than a 64 stage, but still likely.

I hate that catapult, and the tornado, but it's a decent stage. Get rid of those two things, and this rating would be higher.

Smash Tour Updates:
Chance: 2%

Sturm: 3.5%
Dixie Kong: 76%

Nominations: Mini Kangaroo x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
:pirateship:
Pirate Ship

The Pirate Ship was a pretty popular stage in Brawl, and so far we haven't received any sort of indication that we'll get Brawl stages to return, sure some may point to Hyrule Castle and say 'Zelda already got a stage for DLC mehmehmeh' even though you can't really compare to two stages to begin with, well except for the cyclone bit, but even that works differently...That said so far other than Suzaku Castle and Miiverse we have received only returning stages and Brawl has it's fair share of popular stages that could make a comeback in Smash 4
:npc::spearpillar::shadowmoses:were a couple other popular stages...(although Shadow Moses likely will not come back unless Snake will, and I feel like it is guaranteed if he does)

Either way...wind Waker was a popular Zelda game and this stage was a pretty good representation of the game to an extant so naturally people end up liking it...The problem is, we have absolutely no idea what's in store for stage DLC, I see some arguments saying that it'll have to be paired with a character...why? the other returning stages weren't, Miiverse was it's own thing, and of course we'll get a Street Fighter stage with Ryu...so why does it have to be paired with a playable character for DLC? But another question is, with pre-determined DLC seemingly 'over' are any remaining stages going to include any old favourites or are we going to see something from here on out? We still don't know and even if we get some old stages, the Pirate Ship may not manage to set sail in Smash 4

----

Want: 95%
I am a fan of Wind Waker and I thought the Pirate Stage was an amazing stage...And the music that went with it being Dragon Roost and the Song of Storms were amazing also...I deducted 5% because I do want to see some newer stages as well and if we are talking any new Zelda stages, I'd like to see Clock Town and/or Lorule Castle make it in as they have some interesting concepts that can be implemented into a battle area

----

Smash Tour
Chance: 1%

Smash Tour is sh*t (as you can tell by the appropriate colour)...so I'd rather the team spend their time on other things...

----

Nominations:
Yoshimitsu x5 NAMU!

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Pirate Ship

Chance - 27.5% - I consider it within the realm of possibility, but not likely. For starters, we don't know if non-64 stages are up for grabs. Still, if we were to get one, this would be among the top picks. Poor Toon Link doesn't have a stage on the home consoles, and it's a fairly popular stage, so I see it coming back assuming we get Brawl ones.

Want - 80% - I consider this a stage with hazards done right. I say it was good, and I want to see more of it.

Smash Tour updates

Chance - 0.02% - I think we can all agree that they would most likely be wastes of time for the development of actually important things.

Want - 0% - I only used it for the achievement blocks. I think it's a poor-man's Mario party.

Predictions

Sturm - 0.94% - Shouldn't we get a protagonist first?

Dixie Kong - 53.78% - Should rival K. Rool now.

Nominations

Fossil Fighters T-Rex X5

TheWolfBunny

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Patrick
3DS FC
2320-6699-6288
iDOLM@STER Mii Costumes:

Chance: 65%
First I'd like to quote a post I had in the original RTC that explains what iDOLM@STER actually is:

Ok, hopefully in this post I can also address most of the arguments that people who hate Google have.

“BUT TLMC-Kun! iM@S never had a Nintendo Game!”

Nope, that’s wrong. iDOLM@STER does have a Nintendo DS game. It’s a spin-off, but it’s still a game.

With Wi-Fi Connection! Also, one's a dude. I can't remember which one. I think the one on the far right?

“But TLMC-Kun! Why would Sakurai even find the need for iDOLM@STER!?”

Cause I’m voting for them!

Hahaha, well that’s not the only reason. Take a look at the composer list for Smash 4. (I only will show you the important few)

Musicians who worked on new arrangements for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U versions

Keiki Kobayashi (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
* Currently works freelance.

ACE COMBAT series
THE IDOLM@STER series

Rio Hamamoto (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)

TEKKEN series
THE IDOLM@STER JUPITER

Yoshinori Hirai (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)

Taiko: Drum Master series
THE IDOLM@STER

Taku Inoue (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)

TEKKEN series
THE IDOLM@STER series

Jesahm (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)

Donkey Konga series
THE IDOLM@STER series

Ryo Watanabe (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)

RIDGE RACER series
THE IDOLM@STER

Look at that! It seems to me that all of Bandai Namco’s composers asked to work on Smash Bros. are really well known for their work on The iDOLM@STER!!! Nintendo only wants good composers, and a list of their best works. iDOLM@STER being on the list so often MUST mean something.

“But TLMC-Kun! Namco doesn’t even care about iDOLM@STER! It’s not that big a series for them, and they never brought it to the US!”

Geez you guys don’t look up anything do you! iDOLM@STER has been brought to the US! But as a crappy iOS Port! That being said, this should show that Namco is thinking about bringing the iM@S series over. Maybe this costume could garner more interest. (And force them to bring One for All Over).

Also, they are pretty big to Namco, since their inception till 2013, 10 billion yen has been made off of all its properties. (Anime, songs, games, etc.) If I’m not mistaken, that’s quite a bit of money for some stupid minor series to make. Plus there is the fact that they have had many games, on multiple platforms, including arcade.

Heck they gave them Tekken Costumes!! Why not Mii ones!?

My point is, Namco wants to get iDOLM@STER out there more, and third parties have already gotten mii costumes. So with those two items combined, I would say that Japan’s favorite idols certainly have a shot at being turned into miis.

Well if they obviously aren’t going to be playable, at least give me a reason to want to play as a Mii Fighter.

Meta Crystal
Chance: 25% - You can't ever play on it except for in Project M, so many people might not think fans would want it.

Want: 100% - Arguably the only reason I like Project M.

Guys, do you think if we changed the ballot around, and put in stage names, Sakurai might consider them??? I think if we just put in all the info like it was a character, they would understand what the heck we mean.

Nominations:
iDOLM@STER Representation x 4
DLC Runner Ups in Smash 5 x 1

Predictions:
Saffron City: 43%
Star Fox Hype Reveal: 55%
I AGREE WITH ALL THE IDOLMASTER STUFF YOU HAVE SAID! And the only iMAS character that'd be perfect to Smash is Iori Minase, Katsuhiro Harada's favorite idol. If Iori was in, Harada would be really happy. And don't forget that LindaAI-CUE also did Smash Bros. music, so I really wanna hear iMAS songs right now in Smash.

AND I must say that Super Smash Bros. is one of iDOLMASTER's tickets to finally hit North America so the idols can get their very own amiibo figurines! VOTE FOR IORI, IMAS FANS!
#Iori4Smash

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Pirate Ship
:pirateship:
Not sure if they'll bring this one back.

It was a fun stage.

Smash Tour ( the biggest waste of development time for smash 4) updates

Chance: 0%
Aside from just adding the new DLC characters to the mode, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIGHT WOULD WANT TO SPEND TIME WORKING ON UPDATES FOR A CRAPPY MODE THAT NOBODY LIKES!?

Want: -100% (0%)
NEGATIVE PERCENTS, THAT'S HOW MUCH I DESPISE THIS MODE!

Predictions: Sturm 1%

Predictions: Dixie 50%

Nominations:...... Screw the rules, Seto Kaiba X4, and after the Snake incident I intend to teach you a lesson about rerates,
Rerate!BB Bandit trio X1.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well, this is just great. I think that chick from last night did some kind of rain dance!

--

Stage: Pirate Ship

Chance: 17.5%

We've seen returning stages, but none from games other than Smash 64 so far. That in and of itself makes this one less likely, at least unless/until we see a Brawl leftover return. That said, if the doors open, there might be an increased chance of multiple Brawl stages returning since Smash 4's engine is modified from Brawl's, and this stage does have its fans.

It's difficult to say. I'm gonna err on the side of caution.

Want: 27.5%
It's a very unique stage, very chaotic...but more often than not, the chaos dominates the match. As someone who isn't as into that kind of thing, I wouldn't shed any tears if it missed out.

Concept: More Smash Tour Content

Hoo boy. Bit of a touchy subject, this one. Smash Tour...rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Though it was an interesting idea, it's plagued by a lot of questionable design choices and is overall so complicated and has so much going on at once that it's hard to follow. Combine it with how it "replaced" the Adventure Modes from previous games in the minds of a lot of fans, and you won't find many that think highly of Smash Tour.

With no one really interested in the mode getting updated, I don't see how it'd be a priority for the developers unless a few of them were personally invested in it...which is, you know, neither here nor there at this point since we don't know of anything like that. Between that and the lack of extra content for single player modes other than basic Smash so far, and you get a really low score.

Want: Abstain
I haven't even played the mode yet! How could I give a fair judgment on this one?

...Not for why you'd think. It's yet another money problem...

Sturm Prediction: 0.80%
A villain character from a series that still has no playable characters and even lost representation in this iteration?

Dixie Kong Rerate Prediction: 48.75%

There's be an upswing from the infamous Mii costume. How much her score rises will depend on how much people think the costume hurts K. Rool's odds...

...So...with special mention from a new Source Gaming article, I feel like now's the time to correct a rating that ended up way off the mark originally. Time to use those nominations I've been stockpiling.

Nominations: Krystal Rerate x35!

The Jiggernaut

Smash Cadet
Stage Pirate Ship

Chance: 40%
Sadly I don't feel like it is all too likely that we will get another legend of zelda stage. :/ But at the same time I still think it is odd that Toon Link does not have a stage of his own from his sub-series. (Though he does have a stage in the 3DS version) Also the fact that Windwaker HD coming out recently doesn't hurt its chances.

Want: 80%

New party options:

I don't see this happening.

I wouldn't mind some changes though

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Pirate Ship
Chance: 5%

This one's a favorite. I so desperately want that smooth flowing chaos to return.

Smash Tour Updates
Chance: 4%

I hated the mode and tried not to let it affect my score. I can't see anything coming for this. I think more mode content is on the lower end of their priority scale right now, especially with voting wrapping up.

Predictions
Sturm: 1.01%
Dixie Kong: 65.33%

Nominate x20 Krystal Rerate!!!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Every time someone says Shantae is more likely than Snake... a Waddle Dee dies.
I know I'm late, but it's for the best if you don't make statements like these, looking at how things turned out.

Don't call out others if they're being honest with their ratings, especially in a way that is going to make them angry.

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Pirate Ship chances: 15%
Arguably the most popular Brawl stage which didn't return in SSB4, but there's one problem... almost all of its musics returned in other stages, including Temple, Skyloft, and even Hyrule Castle 64 with the returning Termina Fields song.

Pirate Ship want: 70%
Yes, it isn't viable for serious 1vs1 no items, but I have fond memories with this stage and I think it was one of my favourite for free-for-all battles in Brawl. I would definitely buy it if it came back as DLC.

-----

Smash Tour updates chances: 3%
I don't think that updating already existing game modes is a priority for Sakurai and his team, not to mention how this mode had been received overall... not really well.

Smash Tour updates want: 3%
I could give a flat zero because I don't care about Smash Tour, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt if it means that this mode becomes better designed and worth playing outside of completing its specific challenges.

-----

Sturm prediction: 1.39%
B.B. Bandit Trio 2.0

Dixie Kong prediction: 48.43%
The K. Rool costume may mean that part of her biggest competition saw their chances decrease, so you can expect Dixie to see her own chances increase. Though knowing this board I don't really expert her to do better than K. Rool himself.

Nominating:
Concept: none of the top 3 wanted newcomers x5

And by the way, the new top 10 of want chart is going to be updated soon.

Edit: here it is, Banjo & Kazooie finally come back to the top 10 of want btw:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/739283RTCDLCTop10want9.png

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
SNAKE

SHANTAE
The former number 3 most wanted character is now no longer in the top 10....what happened? Next up we're rating the concepts of Brawl's Pirate Ship stage and Smash Tour Updates. Also please predict what score Sturm from the "Wars" series and Dixie Kong will get tomorrow.
Ha ha Shantae's chance
--
Abstain from today's rating

Prediction:
Sturm 2%
...who?

Dixie 46%
Possible Chance raise because you-know-what happened.

Nomination
Snake 5x let's give him a fourth rating
Inkling 1x
Isaac 4x

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Yeesh, talk about a fall from grace. K. Rool took a hit in his rerate, but he stayed the same in Chance 2nd only to Wolf, and dropped behind Wolf from 1st to 2nd in Want...Snake is going to fall off the top 10 entirely!

Also, it's hard to predict Dixie's chances increasing if it's based solely on K. Rool's decreasing, since we know that the Mii Costume does not change his chances. I still think she's going to be placed very high so I'd probably give her a 60% prediction.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Pirate Ship
Chance 25%
A lot of its songs are on Temple, fortunately its signature song "Great Sea" is no where to be seen, unless you count that new remix on Skyloft. I'd say its the most likely Brawl song
Want 70%
Also one of my favourites, and I definitely prefer it over Bridge of Eldin and Temple.

Smash Tour
Chance 4%
No one likes it and I doubt Sakurai feels it needs more stuff
Want 0%
MEH I'd rather they spend this time fixing R.O.B.'s eyes (WHY HAVEN'T THEY FIXED THIS YET?)

Prediction
Dixie 34%
Sturm 0.5%

Nominate Off Line tourney x3
R.O.B. eye bug fix rerate x2 (Am I allowed to nominate for a concept rerate?)

Pirate Ship
Chance: 15% (popular stage, but musics are used in other stages)
Want: 30% (I like the stage, but I also want Gangplank Galleon, which could be too similar to this one)

Smash Tour update
Want: 0% (This would be 100% if the update would remove Smash Tour completely and replace it with something better)

Sturm prediction: 2%
Dixie Kong prediction: 51%

Nominations:
Cranky Kong 3x
Kamek 2x

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Both:
Chance: Abstain.
Want: 70%.

Nomination:
Krystal x5.
(Only because i'm interested in seeing if this can go from bottom to the top of the nomination list in one day.)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Pirate Ship:

Depends on if we get Brawl stage and if Pirate Ship is one of the Brawl stages promoted.

Hands down the best stage in history.

Smash Tour Update
Chance: Abstain

I like my 3DS version fine.

Sturm: 2.1%
Dixie Kong: 46.7%

Original XenoBlade rep x5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Pirate Ship

Want: 20%

I can live without it.

Smash Tour Update

I'd like to pretend if it didn't exist.
Predictions

Sturm: 1.2%

Dixie Kong: 43.10%

Nominations

Eliwood x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Pirate Ship
Chance:
5%

I'm feeling doubtful on this one. Various songs, like Dragon Roost Island and Termina Field, appear on other stages. Since we don't have a precedent of songs from stages being moved around, I doubt that there are plans to bring back the Pirate Ship.
Want: 90%
Not my favorite stage, but I like giving more representation to more games. I was mystified that we got Toon Link and not a Wind Waker stage, especially when one was already made.

Smash Tour Updates
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

I doubt there are plans to update this mode, especially one that isn't liked by the community.
I am not a fan of Trash Tour. Updates to it would be a waste of time and resources.

Sturm Prediction: 6.73%
*shrugs*
Dixie Kong Prediction: 38.10%
I think?

EDIT: Adding in extra nominations.
Nominations: Heihachi 10x

Last edited by a moderator:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I am ultimately saying good bye to this game. This is my final post after seeing these arguments go out of hand, and never expect me to come back to this thread again.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Pirate Ship

Chance: 20%
Want: 50%

Not my favorite stage from Brawl, but it was fun to play on. While people want it, I don't think it's happening.

Smash Tour Updates

Honestly, who cares.

Nomination

Krystal rerate 5x

I'm curious to see if these numbers have chanced

Last edited:
Top Bottom