• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Lana

Chance: 10%
She's relevant, I'll give her that. However, in all of Smash's history, spin-offs have never been used as the inspiration for newcomers (except with Dr. Mario). I doubt she'll get in.

Since we're on the topic though, I do find it a little hypocritical when certain people say Lana is unlikely due to being a Hyrule Warriors characters, but then they'll turn around and use the same game to make a case for why a young Impa is so likely for Smash 5. "It's different for Impa because she's recurring. Lana isn't."

As far as I'm concerned, HW doesn't exist when it comes to Sakurai selecting newcomers. He's never looked at spin-offs before, and I doubt this game will be any different. If people want to make a case for Impa, then they really need to stick with her appearance in SS. Otherwise, I'd say Lana has just as much of a chance to get in Smash as Impa.

Want: 20%
She's far from my first choice for a Zelda rep, but she'd likely be unique.

Blue Bowser prediction: 0.5%

Nominations: Mipha x5

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Lana
images.jpeg

Chance: 1%
She is not that popular, also the competition with other characters make her chances even worse

Want: 1%
I think she is boring and unispiring and IIdon't like her happy face

Nomination: octopath traveller character x5

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Chance: 2%
She's a spin-off only Zelda character. I doubt we'll get any new Zelda faces and even if we do she's far down on the ladder of priorities.
Want: 0%
The only Zelda newcomer I want is Vaati unless a decloned Ganondorf counts.

noms: Qbby X5

Prediction: Blue Bowser - 1%.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Lana
Chances: 5%
Logic says she ain't happening but I have a gut feeling that Sakurai will like the character and that'd be all that matters if he ends up being the director, and if he isn't the director then I think she's extremely unlikely. I think she'll get in if Sakurai is the director, but I'll keep the score low because I'd like to keep some logic in my chance score and not have it be purely just my subjective nonsense.
Want: 10%
I'm not opposed to Lana getting in, but I couldn't care less if she got in or not.

Predictions: Blue Bowser 0%
Tomorrow is going to be Zero-Two's big day, isn't it?
Nominations: Dragonite x 5

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Lana.

I feel a bit sick today to do more in-depht explanations, so I'll just give my nominations and predictions.

Prediction

Blue Bowser: 0.4%

Nominations:

KOS-MOS x5

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Double zeroes for Lana. If they're gonna pull from Hyrule Warriors, I doubt a spinoff character would be on their mind over someone like Midna, Tingle, or Impa. Does Nintendo even own Lana? She might be Koei Tecmo's, maybe.

Predicting a 1.2 for the mean-spirited joke.
Nominating English Marth x5

D

Deleted member

Lana

Possible, but has other characters from the Zelda franchise and Koei Tecmo to compete with. You all know how I feel about the former's chances of happening.

Want: 80%

Sure.

Prediction: Blue Bowser - 0% (or at least it should be)

Might as well rate Pink Gold Peach at this point.

Nomination: Simon Belmont x5

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
Chance: 5% - The problem is that she really isn't very relevant at all, and there are zelda characters who are a lot more relevant. Being in a spinoff doesn't help.

Want: 1% - I don't really want her considering I had to google who this was.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Lana

Chance - 0%

She's from the Zelda franchise, a franchise that hasn't had its roster change in Smash for nearly two decades now: simply because all of the prominent, reoccurring Triforce wielders had been covered. It's already fairly unlikely that this will be changing anytime soon, simply because no Zelda character truly compares to Link, Zelda, and Ganon(dorf).

Even in the case a Zelda newcomer is added, it would likely be someone who isn't a one off, like a form of Impa or a proper Ganon moveset, or even someone like Tingle.

Hell, even in the case where a Zelda newcomer is added AND it just so happens to be a one-off character, it most likely wouldn't be someone from a spin-off only game, especially one made by someone other than Nintendo. It'd most likely be someone like Midna, or Skull Kid, or a BotW Champion.

And even in the case where a Hyrule Warriors character is added into the game, it would most likely just be Hyrule Warriors Impa, because there's a lot more outcry for her.

And even in one last final case of there being a Zelda newcomer who doesn't wield a Triforce, doesn't appear in multiple games, comes in a non-Nintendo made spinoff, AND isn't Hyrule Warriors Impa... she still would face competition from Cia, who is just as, if not moreso, important as Lana is.

It ain't happening.

Want - 0%

I would honestly be upset if we got a Zelda newcomer that came from a non-Nintendo made spinoff game over literally any other option for a Zelda character.

Nominations:
Simon Belmont x5

Esquelen

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1916-2977
Switch FC
SW-3004-0190-2265
Lana

Chance: 8%
Why would they put a character that is not from the main franchise of Zelda? If only there was a "Warriors" then it's ok, but we also have a Fire Emblem Warriors... trash.

Although I still gave it a little chance because you can never know what will happen.

I do not want to know anything about Hyrule Warriors, tired of seeing him everywhere.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Lana
Chance: 0%
I hate to keep giving these 0s, but you know it is already hard for Zelda one-offs to get a spot, so how is a one-off from a Zelda spin-off going to fare any better?

Want: 20%
I didn't play Hyrule Warriors, but I'm planning on getting the Switch version, so perhaps I will care more for her once I play the game.

Blue Bowser: 0.87%

x5 to Simon Belmont

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Unless Lana starts appearing in many mainline Zelda titles and becomes a highly promoted character outside of Hyrule Warriors, I do not see her becoming playable. There is not much to say about her situation.

x5 Tom Nook

D

Deleted member

Lana

Not even a main series Zelda character... if we were getting a Hyrule Warriors character it'd be one of the popular characters from the Zelda series that appeared in it like Midna & Wolf Link or Skull Kid.

Haha no.

Blue Bowser prediction: 5%

Nominating KOS-MOS x5

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Lana!

...Oh, that other Lana...

She's basically another Geno case, tho it seems Nintendo own the rights of her and the other HW OCs as well. Either way, I don't see her getting in, as she has yet to reappear in a new game which isn't an umpteenth port.

And here comes the part where I'm not gonna be tender with her...

Want: -∞% (realistically: 0%)
I hate her.
I hate, despise, disrelish, abominate, loathe, abhor, execrate, DETEST her and all the other Herpes Warriors OCs, Linkle in particular.
Some of the users around here already know what I think of what the Zelda franchise has become these last years since Skyward Sword, but for the newcomers:
This herpes of a game has been the straw that broke the camel's back for me, as I was going to give a chance to a series I was a big fan of after how gigantic of a disappointment Skyward Sword was.
But then, the first trailer of this game alone backstabbed me as ever, with a spin-off game made for those fans, those never-shutting-up fans who kept insisting Nintendo to make this utter BS timeline coming true, to make a realistically-looking Zelda game, to put voice acting in Zelda games, and, above all, to make a female counterpart to Link.
And after that, this series started to get overmilked ad nauseam, from remakes to ports to pointless HD remasters to shovelwares to Breath of the Wild.
And since this day, I categorically refuse to play to any new Zelda game released after this one, as I don't want to take sides of this lunatic fanbase and the influence it succeeded to have on Nintendo.
And I honestly fear that, in a near future, Zelda will become to video games what Star Wars is currently becoming to movies.
Not quality-wise, oh no, but as I said above, quantity-wise, to the point it will alienate people's mind in order to demand for new Zelda games over and over again, until Nintendo will focus only on it and put away all their other ones, even Mario.
But going back to Lana, if she ever get added to Smash Switch, this might be sufficient enough to prevent me to get the game and to stay on Smash 4, unless there's one or many of my requested characters in.

Noms:
Concept: Female announcer x5

Blue Bowser prediction: 0.01%

Last edited by a moderator:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Lana

Chance: 35%

Hyrule Warriors is recent and sold well, but I can't be very positive about her chances compared to more iconic Zelda characters.

Nominations:
Kamek x3
Lip x2

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Lana

Chance- 1%
Want- 0%

I could see Hyrule Warriors getting a few nods like a few trophies maybe music. Don't see characters though. What's more, Screw Lana. The absolute worst thing to ever attach itself to Zelda.

Nominations- Ryu Hayabusa x5

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Whatever you do, don't spell Lana backwards! :surprised:

Chance: 5%

Hails from a spinoff game which is apparently a death sentence for most characters not originating from a main series. She seems to be fairly popular among LoZ characters but it's really not substantial enough to break the barrier I mentioned before. If there's going to be any LoZ newcomers, it's going to come from BoTW. The best Hyrule Warriors can hope for is for their designs for Shiek and Ganondorf to transfer in Smash (which I personally want to see even though I don't think it'll happen).

Want: 15%

Not interested really. I also didn't like how Lana jacked Saria's niche of using Forest related abilities. I mean Saria is never shown using that specifically but we could infer that her being the Forest Sage would mean she could do that right? #JusticeForSaria

Prediction: Blue Bowser (what the hell?)

Want: 8%

Nominations

Masked Link X 5

Last edited:

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Lana

Chance: 10%
She has a chance, albeit an extremely small one.

Want: 10%
I don't care at all. I don't like Zelda and I don't like the Warriors series. Nothing against her, though.

Blue Bowser prediction: 0.5%

Nominations:
Travis Touchdown x3
Funky Kong x2

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lana Chance: 10%

I've never thought of one-off characters from the Zelda series as being very likely newcomers, and Lana is far from an exception. I mean, yeah, now would be her time to join, if ever, since Hyrule Warriors is still fairly new, but has still been out for a few years prior to the development of this game. Still, characters like Midna, Zant and Ghirahim have never joined the fray, and the fact that Lana isn't even from the main series, but instead a spin-off, only hurts her chances more.

Want: 30%

Even thought I might not consider her my favorite character from HW, I still like her a fair bit and she can be really fun to play as, so I wouldn't be upset if she got into Smash.

Blue Bowser Prediction: 0.7%

Nominations: Tetra x5

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Lana
Chance: 7% -
Spin-off character that may be third party owned like Geno who only had one game and has Impa and loads of first party Zelda contenders to deal with, but technically the only fitting character from her game which is relevant right now... So this is as much as I can give her
Want: 12% - If we get a Zelda Newcomer I want Impa, and though I adore Hyrule Warriors I just don't seem it necessary for Smash. Plus she just feels out of place in Zelda as an entirety, just like her other half.

Prediction: Blue Bowser

Um.... The hell is this? Is itthe chances of getting a blue palette swap? If that's the case, 100%.

If we're talking clone, then... 0%. Does this even have basis in a Mario game? Waste of nominations imo.

Nominations:
Sakura Shinguji x5

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Lana

Chance: 20%
Again, its hard to pick who will be THE Zelda character. Sakurai may want to focus on the main games like BOTW, but I personally wouldnt count HW out.

Want-20%
Eh, of were gonna do a HW character id prefer Cia.

Blue Bowser- 1.20%

Thwomp X 5

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Lana
Chance: 7%
I don't think Lana is likely. If the Zelda series gets a newcomer it will most likely come from the mainline Zelda games. Spin-off characters usually get the Assist Trophy treatment like Waluigi.

She could be fun I guess but I really don't lioe her. She doesn't seem like a Zelda character at all. She seems like some anime/JRPG character who accidentally wandered into a Zelda game. And considering how Hyrule Warriors doesn't seem like a real Zelda game, that is not surprising.

Predictions for Dark Blue Bowser (I'm guessing there is an inside joke I don't know of)
Want: 2%
Chance: 0.5%

Nominations:
Barbara the bat ×3
Slime×2

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Lana:

Chance - 10%
Eh has a shot due to being somewhat relevant in a spin off title. But she'll most likely suffer the same fate as other one-off Zelda characters. If there were concrete plans to include her in future titles, she'd definitely stand out more.

I also think moveset wise, she could intrigue Sakurai. She has a theme that can be used for inspiration.

Want - 55%
She's cool. I don't care if she is Koei OC, she has a sweet design and interesting movepool to use. My most wanted Zelda newcomer, actually. Yes, you may throw stones at me.

Blue Bowser: 3.3%

Noms: Black Shadow x5

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Lana

Hails from a non-Nintendo made spin-off game for a series that already has 5 playable characters and much better candidates (both in relevance and popularity), plus even from Hyrule Warriors she has to compete with Linkle.

Played Hyrule Warriors, had my fun, she was alright I guess.

Blue Bowser prediction: 0.1%
Really hoping you won’t let me down Smashboards.

Nominations:
Ayumi TachibanaX5

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Lana

Chances: 15%
Not sure if she is in the Geno situation where but instead of Square having a say it would be Koei Tecmo and where that may not be a big issue seeing as though they and Nintendo are getting along nicely I see them going for Hayabusa instead at that point if they want to collaborate. Even if that is not the case I think they wil go with someone else who is involved in the main series.

Want: 100%
Lana is a pretty cool character and I am all for more magic based fighters.

Nomination: Linkle X5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lana
Chance-40%
Want-100%
Hyrule warriors did very well for nintendo. I would be shock if we did not get any refrence to this game at all. Thats being said lana, while chances are low still has some chance to appear. I think people are underestimating how easy it is to get hyrule warriors licensing fron koei(fatel frame is coowned by them). Really her only obstecle is Linkle and Impa, since both are just as important to the game as lana(impa more than linkle). I also think that as far as spinoff goes sakurai dosent really mind adding charcaters from them as long as they have moveset potential( geno, a spinoff character, has been wanted by sakurai since brawl as an example

I would love for her to be like a trapster mage, where she pays down walls and uses them later in battle to increase her powers. Plus we need more mages in battle. She'd be very unique and i would live to add her, fitting the zelda character theme or not.

Prediction-
Blue bowser 0.00%

Noms-Sable prince x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Lana

Lana isn't even a true Zelda character. She's a character made by a third party company for a Dynasty Warriors game with a Zelda skin. If she were to get into Smash as playable it would likely be to represent the Warriors spin off games involving Nintendo characters. Like how Wario represents WarioWare instead of the Mario franchise. With Breath of the Wild being the prominent Zelda game right now I'm not banking on seeing any Hyrule Warriors content aside from maybe some trophies.
I'll give the White Sorceress a chance of 2%. Spin off characters seem to really have it rough...

She's about as generic as it gets. I don't care for her much. I think she's just fine in Hyrule Warriors, but if she were to get into Smash over other characters who are waiting their turn (especially Zelda characters) I would hate that.

Prediction
Blue Bowser: 1.4%

Nominations
Tetra x 3
Toon Zelda x 2

Cycrum

Smash Apprentice
Lana

Chance: 3%
So far, the only playable character who has only appeared in only spin-offs is Dr. Mario, a clone who was made to pad the roster in Melee and 4. Lana could potentially be the first playable non-clone spin-off only character, but that first will likely go to someone like Waluigi or Daisy since they have both been requested for a far longer time, are much more popular, and are a lot more relevant. Also, Sakurai will likely look to Breath of the Wild or Zelda characters who have consistently been highly requested. Due to her lack of relevance in the Zelda franchise as a whole, relatively low amount of support for her becoming a playable character, and the lack of spin-off characters on the roster at the moment, Lana has little to no chance making it into Smash 5.

Want: Abstain
I know little to nothing about this character.

Prediction:
Blue Bowser (um... why?): 1.69%
We're going to have a new low in the chance rankings very soon.

Nominations:
Steve (Minecraft) x4
Lara Croft x1

Troykv

Smash Master
This herpes of a game has been the straw that break the camel's back for me, as I was going to give a chance to a series I was a big fan of after how gigantic of a disappointment Skyward Sword was.
But then, the first trailer of this game alone backstabbed me as ever, with a spin-off game made for those fans, those never-shutting-up fans who kept insisting Nintendo to make this utter BS timeline coming true, to make a realistically-looking Zelda game, to put voice acting in Zelda games, and, above all, to make a female counterpart to Link.
And after that, this series started to get overmilked ad nauseam, from remakes to ports to to pointless HD remasters to shovelwares to Breath of the Wild.
Wait... The last game in the franchise you actually enjoyed was Wind Waker?

I'm kind of "eh" with voice acting (I usually play with the japanese voices because I like my consistency) in Breath of the Wild... But personally I enjoy it a lot more that the games between Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild (Disclaimer: I haven't play Wind Waker yet, sorry).

Last edited:

Megaban

Smash Cadet
FINALLY
Lana
Chance - 13%
Obviously I'm going to try to be honest here. But I do tink people underestimate her chances a bit. She's actually not THAT unlikely if you ask me. Sure, she's from a spin-off, but maybe it's about time spin-offs got some love? That's a perfect chance. Hyrule Warriors sent very well, and that's on the mildly successful console -Wii U. And actually other characters either have problematic "niches" for playability or would have to be inspired from HW. Champions have little screen time in BotW to be frank. Besides, there are 4 of them. And I can't see them ocupying 4 slots or 1, other options would be ridiculous idea. Biggest problem is the fact she IS from a spin-off. Obviously.

Want -100%
That's the last time you'll see this 100%. I nly want Rayman and her THAT much. She's my 2nd character ever (and ironically, this 1st isn't Rayman, but Sonia Strumm, the cutie on my avatar) and did have a certain impact on my life, would even say changed me a bit. So no matter how likely or UNlikely she'd be, she'll have my 100% support.

Nominations: Kamek x3, Excitebike -x2

Prediction: Blue Bowser -0% (I rounded it down)

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo) x279
Veteran: Lucas x258
Veteran: Mewtwo x238
Veteran: Greninja x236
Concept: veteran character artworks recycled from Smash 3DS/Wii U x227
Mike Jones (StarTropics) x225
Impa x217

Over 200:

Black Shadow x217
Ganon x216
Agumon x215

199-150

Concept: Marth and Roy given their English VAs x195
Qbby x183
Urban Champion x180
Bomberman x180

Lycanroc x176
Kamek x170
Dark Samus x164
Spyro x164
Funky Kong x159

Travis Touchdown x159
Sans (Undertale) x158
Concept: Decloned Dark Pit x157

Music: Final Destination (Ver. 2) x150

149-100

Azura (Fire Emblem) x149
Simon Belmont x145
Mipha x142

Pyra/Mythra (without Rex) x140
Masked Link x136
Snip & Clip (Snipperclips) x135

Lip (Panel de Pon) x127
Sylux x125
Concept: Octopath Traveller Character x120
Gengar x120
Concept: Decloned Ganondorf x118
Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends with You) x112
Linkle x110
Concept: Skyrim representation x110
Parabo & Satebo x109
Fawful x106

Octoling x105
Wonder Red x103
Thwomp x103

Tsubasa Oribe (Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE) x100
Cranky Kong x100

99-75

Excitebiker x98
Ryu Hayabusa x95
KOS-MOS x90
Mimikyu x88
Concept: Ken Masters alt Costume for Ryu x86
Tetra x83
Papyrus x83
Katrielle Layton x79
2B (Nier: Automata) x78
Fjorm x75
Concept: Fire Emblem Heroes Summoner x75

74-50

Klonoa x70
Labo related character x68
Sakura Shinguji x68
Concept: Fire Emblem Spear User x65
Slippy Toad x65

Veronica x63
Susie x61
Zeraora (Pokémon) x58
Sable Prince x58
Concept: Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voice clips x53
Veteran: Roy x51
Lara Croft x51
Steve (Minecraft) x51
Django (Boktai) x50
Concept: Masked Dedede Final Smash x50

49-30:

Barbara The Bat x49
Tom Nook x48

Lloyd Irving x47
Veteran: Dr. Mario x47
Tingle x45
Ray (Custom Robo) x43
Starfy x42

Concept: Wars character x41
Pokemon Trainer (Gen 2) x39
Gooey (Kirby) x37
Concept: Mother Newcomer x35
Callie and Marie (Splatoon) x35
Nia and Dromarch (Xenoblade) x34
Doshin the Giant x32
Veteran: Bayonetta x32
Balloon Fighter x32
Dragonite x32
Rick/Coo/Kine (Kirby) x31
Arcade Bunny x31
Primarina x30
Tails x30
Snorlax x29
Leo (FE Fates) x28
Takumi (Fire Emblem) x28
Viridi x28
Concept: Indie Character x28
9-Volt x28
Toon Zelda x27
Hector (Fire Emblem) x 26
Medusa (Kid Icarus) x 26
Returning game mode: Smash Run x26
Ghirahim x26
Tiki x26
Sophitia (Soulcalibur) x25
Double Day: Sheriff / Diskun x25
Prince Fluff (Kirby) x25
Concept: Style Savvy Character x25
Endou Mamoru x25
Stage: New Donk City x25

New entries (post-Purge, 24 and less):

Tora & Poppi x20
Concept: Female Announcer x15
Slime (Dragon Quest) x14

Concept: Battlefield Stages x10
Mach Rider x8
Alex Kidd x5
[Rerate] Daisy x5
Ayumi Tachibana x5
Concept: No Mega Evolutions x4
[Rerate] Squirtle x2

Changes:

Greninja keeps rising up, this time dislodging the concept about recycled artworks for 4th.
Thwomp breaks 100 noms. Well done Llort A. Ton Llort A. Ton
Fjorm and FE Heroes Summoner break 75 noms

Canon Bowser/DK/Diddy voices, Steve, Django, and Masked Dedede FS break 50 noms
One new addition: Ayumi Tachibana (x5)

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Danger Zone
She's a Zelda spinoff character, it ain't happening.
Nah.

Why Isn't This A Double Day prediction: 0.01%
Noms: Mike Jones x5

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Lana

Chance: 5%
From a spin off and faces heavy competition nya. I don't see her being very likely nya...

Want: 75%
I like her nya, and I enjoyed HW nyalot until it got stale for me nya. I'd be pretty happy if she were to come to smash with the deku stick nyaaaa~

Nyominations
Mimikyu: x5

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Lana ("You got your anime on my Legend of Zelda!")
Chance: 3%
Another very unlikely character. We all know how one-off Zelda sidekicks have been treated in previous Smash games, and considering Lana comes from a third party spin-off... Well, I doubt her inclusion very much. Sure, she's decently popular, but so are about 10 other Zelda characters with much more merit to their name.

You know those weird human kids from Mario Golf and Tennis that stuck out like a sore thumb and looked really out of place?

Yeah, that's Lana and Cia for me.

On top of that, there are just so many other Zelda characters I would rather see, making Lana one of those characters whose inclusion would genuinely bother me.

noms:
Tingle x4
Rick/Kine/Coo x1

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Lana

Chance - 0.5% - I don't think Nintendo even fully owns her. That does not bode well for chances. If they are going to put in a third party character, it'd be one of the companies' flagships or mascots, not one of their cross-promotional OCs. We all know how Geno ended up, right?

Want - 20% - Vaati not appering in HW was disappointing.

Prediction

Blue Browser - 0.03% - ...Can this be a double day?

Nominations

Masked Dedede Final Smash X5

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait... The last game in the franchise you actually enjoyed was Wind Waker?

I'm kind of "eh" with voice acting (I usually play with the japanese voices because I like my consistency) in Breath of the Wild... But personally I enjoy it a lot more that the games between Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild (Disclaimer: I haven't play Wind Waker yet, sorry).
I wouldn't take him too seriously. He's had an embarrassingly over the top hatred of the franchise ever since he felt his precious Metroid didn't get "the recognition it deserved on its anniversary" and got overshadowed by Zelda. :p

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Lana

Chance/Want: 15% (wow I've gotten really pessimistic)

I have not played HW but I have played the fate/night one. And I find the Dynasty Games boring. Sure the attacks look cool and It's got the Zelda sticker on it. It also sold really well. It's just that I don't see Lana as a playable as other people do. The thing is she's got other bigger characters to worry about. It's not at all that she is not deserving of a place some where in smash. She could still work as an assist trophy or just a trophy in general. My rating would be more higher if Nintendo would do more with her. If they do own the rights to the HW OCs.

Nomination: Django x5

Top Bottom