• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
7/10
Mario actually looks like he going plumbing as to apposed to you know saving a princess, racing, partying,fighting, etc.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
9/10

Usually not a fan of having a name in an avatar, and even there I think the avatar itself would look a bit cleaner and better without it.
But on the other hand it works pretty well in the total of your postbit because of the most likely intended matching colour of your pranked name.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
karaudo your avi's always have the color blue in them
idk blue's my fav color so its always chill. :)

cloud from final fantasy right?
if not idk

8/10

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Blue's my favorite color also. ^^ Falls in line with maining Sonic too. I've got a buncha variations.

And yup, that's Cloud. Taken from a screencap of Dissidia 012 in his Advent Children attire.

I'mma give yours an 8/10. Can't say I recognize what its from, but it's clear and simple. Pretty nice.

Top Bottom