• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
I don't really like how light it is in contrast with the SWF background, especially not with the green eyes that attract your focus. The eyes if all you look at, and then a light surrounding with a dark outer layer, it doesn't work that well :p

5/10

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
9/10 - Mewtwo will forever be awesome, Kline. It fits with the forum so well too and the colors (or lack therof); simple and befitting.

@ Dourin

Thanks for the input! I suppose it is pretty bright. I've got one that's easier to see and all; feels good to get some actual concrit for once with a rating. /plans on putting something else here right away/

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
9.5/10
That's a cool Mew2 pic, it's perfect for the rest of the bg.
Said 9.5 out of 10 because nobody is perfect :p

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
^^ 7.5/10 creepe+awsome= creepawsum

^5/10 is it the pokemon lab? i cant see it right

(btw mine is the symbol on Ed's jacket in Full-Metal Alchemist)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
7/10

I'm actually not too sure about my feelings of Pokemon, so it's not like OMG WOW, but it's not bad either.

Top Bottom