• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
10/10

I was thinking about trying out the first Fallout, since I'm playing the third.

Is the glowing eye a TF2 reference? Reminds me of the Demoman's glowing eye with the Eyelander.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
10/10

I was thinking about trying out the first Fallout, since I'm playing the third.

Is the glowing eye a TF2 reference? Reminds me of the Demoman's glowing eye with the Eyelander.
Still 8/10.

Fallout 1 is HARD. Like, I've played for an hour and either A)Suck, or B) keep dying because it's hard.

The glowing eye was just something I added. I always pictured Odin with a blue eye, and being a god, why not glow?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
10/10

Looking at the avi now, I am reminded of the video game Too Human, which also involved Norse gods.

Plus, he looks like he's about to kick ***.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
7/10. Only cause I'm not catching what it is. Guys in cloaks are cool though.

I liked Too Human... never beat it, got rid of it. But yeah, I love me my Norse mythos...

Which makes me said knowing the Thor movie PROBABLY won't do well. I mean, Anthony Hopkins as Odin is great... but Thor isn't as well known as Ironman/Spidey. They'll have to market to kids saying "He's a friend of Spidey and Ironman!". :-/

Edit: And thanks for the Avi remarks. :D I edited his logo on the beret too. XD

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Still 10/10. I'd go 11/10 if I could now that I realise he looks insanely cyborg-ish.

And my avi is the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, from A Christmas Carol. I wanted a much better pic with a close-up if his face from the 1999 version, but this was all I could find. :(

D

Deleted member

10/10
Only because the stare is telling me that if I vote lower, I die.

D

Deleted member

7/10
I tried watching an episode of that show, and I just don't understand it...and yet something like Bo-bobo makes sense to me...

D

Deleted member

10/10
Can't understand why I vote that, though. It's just that awesome....

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
9/10

Ive always liked that image. Starting to get overused on certain imageboards though.
Just look at Links expression, Dawwwww

Top Bottom