• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
8/10

Is that ditto making a move on that togepi? What a cradle-snatcher.

D

Deleted member

Meh/10

I already rated it in the past, and I don't like to rate things twice.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
zero is awesome, but your idiotic attempt to do that annoying *** taunt everywhere both gives a -5 to your final score. 6/10. but also forces my counter meme into play in attempt to provide these innocent users relief from your squeaseling-that-sound-into-everyone's-heads.

:wolf: WHAT'S THE MATTER, SCARED? :wolf:

Clownbot

Smash Lord

S C R A F T Y

Scrafty, also known as the Hoodlum Pokemon, is the 560th pokemon in the National 'Dex. His defining traits are his mohawk-like crest and baggy... skin pants. One wonders why he retains this leftover skin; it's almost like he's trying to conceal something underneath there. It's definitely not like he's using them to help him get around. Fact is, those skin pants get in the way so much that Scrafty has a slightly higher chance of tripping than the average character.

S P E C I A L S

Up Special - Rock Climb

Scrafty clambers upward clumsily with the help of rocks that appear during the attack's animation. As far as recoveries go, this isn't anything phenomenal, but it has another use that's a lot more important. Or at least cooler.

As Scrafty climbs these rocks, they will fall to the ground, dealing damage to any opponent that gets in their way before either dropping off into the abyss or landing on the stage. When the latter occurs, they act as stage obstacles, a bit taller and wider than Kirby. When Scrafty gets back to the ground, he can grab the rocks just like he'd grab any opponent, allowing him to incorporate them in some of his throws - but we'll get to that later. After Scrafty has hold of a rock with his grab, pressing the A Button will make him look around warily for a moment before stuffing it in those baggy pants of his and then snickering to himself. It looks like he's got a plan for those rocks...

Oh, and a few more things.
-Opponents? Yeah, they can grab the rocks too. Fortunately for you they don't have a skin pouch to hide them in (unless they're another Scrafty), but they can still move them around and toss them off the stage.
-If Scrafty trips with any rocks in his pants, they'll tumble out, but he can pick them back up.
-Throughout the set, many of Scrafty's moves can incorporate these rocks directly; those can be picked out through the use of brown coloring.

S T A N D A R D S

Top Bottom