• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my friend's DDD please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^ You people are hopeless...

Try to get another video in where they play on a non-gimmicked stage, because it affects how we critique by a lot. He was waddle dee camping...(which is good for that stage I understand) but that also interferes with critiquing.
So get "real" and put up another video where they play on a neutral stage, then I'll be glad to help your friend out since no one else is. :)

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
^^^^^^^ You people are hopeless...

Try to get another video in where they play on a non-gimmicked stage, because it affects how we critique by a lot. He was waddle dee camping...(which is good for that stage I understand) but that also interferes with critiquing.
So get "real" and put up another video where they play on a neutral stage, then I'll be glad to help your friend out since no one else is. :)
Haha, this topic wasn't actually created by me. My friend (Jordan/LouBega) did it on my account.

Anyway, this was round two on Jordan's counterpick.

He was also drunk.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Looks like somebody has a case of the mondays

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Don't be scarred by how I am when it's not true Gates, I take jokes for shizzle :bee:. The point in this thread was to help the guy out, and we're not getting anywhere with it...he's not cooperating with his own desire.
[sarcasm]

Yeah guys, we need to help him out. He is being completely serious. Beef can totally take a joke, its not like Jordan ever screws around while playing brawl. And he definitely wasn't drunk either

[/sarcasm]

*face-palm*

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Looks like somebody REALLY has a case of the mondays

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
This is TLC posting from Xiivi's account.

Stop being scrubs at posting and stop going off topic.

Either comment on the video or....don't post.

/no scrubs

AddictedGamer

Smash Cadet
He was using the Waddle-toss to get Marth to approach, but Marth effectively evaded until he annoyed King Dedede enough for him to approach. Would have been a more interesting match if Marth was not on-the-run the whole time.

Tip: (*) If you throw out a waddle-doo (the orange one with an alien face//sprays electric), do not get rid of it (via Waddle-toss), just wait for it to hit Marth. If the Marth is smart, he might try to kill it. If you predict that, then approach and punish him after he hits it. (I would use a D-Air)
(*) An alternative and effective way to gimp would be to B-Air Marth into the stage (the wall under the ledge); giving you a stage spike. This works because in some cases Marth will try to sweetspot the ledge, so he will try to get underneath it.
--->Alternatively you can go for a normal gimp or even charge up a forward smash if you predict Marth will try to save early and fall on the stage/ledge.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is TLC posting from Xiivi's account.

Stop being scrubs at posting and stop going off topic.

Either comment on the video or....don't post.

/no scrubs
You're not Xiivii. If you were you would've given me an infraction by now.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
jordan: best dedede or greatest dedede? atomsk should watch this vid, he could learn a thing or two

seriously though the match actually got really exciting during the last minute or so. CLUTCH

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Carl, who gave you permission to post on the dedede boards?!

Excuse my friend. He has... issues. (Just look at his avatar... he drew it. ._.)

For the record, I have this thread bookmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom