• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rant about DBZ here!

Ant1

Smash Ace
World Tournament Saga - End of Kid buu Saga
1. What does Hercules punch register on the punching machine? (lol moar hercule related questions!)
2. Who is the name of krillin's opponent in the tournament?
3. What is Pui Pui's home planet?
4. How many levels are there in babidi's ship?
5. Who does Vegeta say he does his suicide move for?
6. What is the hardest/densest metal in the universe, which was created by the supreme kai.
7. How long does old kai's unlocking technique take?
8. Gohan and Buutenks at one point in there fight re-enact the fighting stances from which other famous dbz fight?
9. Gotenks encases buu in a ball of energy which he then smashes down to earth. What does he call this move?
10. Who gets sent up to heaven instead of h.f.i.l./hell?
11.What is the monsters name that comes from a planet where there is no light. Goku fights this monster.
12. Buu helps a poor kid walking around a cliff face. What is this kid's disability?
13. What was this boy going to buy? Buu helps him get it by transmuting a person.
14. What is the name of buu's dog?
15. There are 2 gunmen that shoot at buu and kill his dog. Give me the name of either one of them.
16. Who are the names of Videl and Gohan's schoolfriends that also came to the tournament. Not including the one with glasses.
17. How many forms of buu are there?
18. What type of candy does Vegito become?

Hard enough questions lol? Now i just need to do android to end of perfect cell saga. And then mix them all into one.

Sry if they are all over the place and not in order, i think of new ones while im going through.
Btw luke it is Vegito. Go check out the episode name of when he appears lol. Can't believe i didn't think of that be4

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
why couldn't goku and vegeta fuse again against kid buu.. cant they use kibito kais or someones earrings =P

also the thought of kid buu being more evil therefore being stronger.. because hatred multiplies spirit power by lots XD duh anime rule.

also did super buu absorb all that power level.. cause thats dam effiecent if he did =P ionno just something to think about.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Trunks, Android - End of Perfect Cell Saga
1. What day is it that the androids were foreseen to attack on?
2. What colour is the vial that trunks gives Goku to cure his Heart disease. (goku does mention it)
3. What power level do the scouters perceive trunks' power level to be.
4. What ki ability does Vegeta use to finish of Android 19, even though he never says the name of the attack, it is known what attack this is.
5. Who else tries to train in the gravity simulator, buy regrets it after realising it's too much.
6. How did Vegeta finally become a super saiyan?
7. How many years in the future is trunks from?
8. In the Vegeta v Android 18 fights. Vegeta destroys a truck. What was this truck carrying, the driver does say what he is carrying. (yes i actually remember this lol)
9. When piccolo first confronts cell. What is the name of the town that cell had just ridded of all it's inhabitants
10. What is the name of Trunks' time travel ship. It's etched onto the side.
11. What is the name of piccolo's controlled scatter shot technique (the one he uses on android 17, but android 17 uses his barrier). It is used in many games.
12. What does Goku mistankingly call piccolo after piccolo fused with kami.
13. When imperfect cell is destroying islands in an attempt to flush out android 18. It shows the inhabitants of one of the islands. Be4 they are hit with the energy blast a black man is wearing a t-shirt with a very odd phrase on it. What is this phrase? (yes i remember this also hahah)

Cell games
1. What is the full name of the announcer at the cell games?
2. What are the names of Hercule's apprentices
3. What are the names of Hercule's apprentices special moves?
4. What is Hercule's excuse as to why his 2nd apprentice failed to even touch cell.
5. Where are the cell games held
6. What day and time is the cell games.
7. What is the cameraman's name
8. In the episode 'Cell's bag of tricks' How many different ki abilites does cell use? and what are they.
9. What does Hercule and the announcer believe Gohan's job is? (japanese dub)
10. In episode 'a girl names lime' What is the family name of the guys making the shelter.
11. What is mercenary tao's japanese name.
12. Why didn't Vegeta perfect his super saiyan form when he clearly saw the benefits of it and then went into the time chamber a second time. (lol question)
14. finish this line from cell.
Boy, you won't defeat me, a worthless saiyan like you can't compete with me, __ ___ ___________!!
15. What are all the names the ox-king suggests for gohan name?
16. How many tiles does Hercule manage to break at the cell games?
17. How many forms of cell are there? hint i am including super perfect cell as a form

1. What does Hercules punch register on the punching machine? (lol moar hercule related questions!)
2. Who is the name of krillin's opponent in the tournament?
3. What is Pui Pui's home planet?
4. How many levels are there in babidi's ship?
5. Who does Vegeta say he does his suicide move for?
6. What is the hardest/densest metal in the universe, which was created by the supreme kai.
7. How long does old kai's unlocking technique take?
8. Gohan and Buutenks at one point in there fight re-enact the fighting stances from which other famous dbz fight?
9. Gotenks encases buu in a ball of energy which he then smashes down to earth. What does he call this move?
10. Who gets sent up to heaven instead of h.f.i.l./hell?
11.What is the monsters name that comes from a planet where there is no light. Goku fights this monster.
12. Buu helps a poor kid walking around a cliff face. What is this kid's disability?
13. What was this boy going to buy? Buu helps him get it by transmuting a person.
14. What is the name of buu's dog?
15. There are 2 gunmen that shoot at buu and kill his dog. Give me the name of either one of them.
16. Who are the names of Videl and Gohan's schoolfriends that also came to the tournament. Not including the one with glasses.
17. How many forms of buu are there?
18. What type of candy does Vegito become?

There you go guys. Something to do over the weekend lol. Some of those are really hard, i remember really small details about the show.

Browny

Smash Hater
Trunks, Android - End of Perfect Cell Saga
1. What day is it that the androids were foreseen to attack on? :urg:
2. What colour is the vial that trunks gives Goku to cure his Heart disease. (goku does mention it) red
3. What power level do the scouters perceive trunks' power level to be. 10,000,000
4. What ki ability does Vegeta use to finish of Android 19, even though he never says the name of the attack, it is known what attack this is. Big bang attack
5. Who else tries to train in the gravity simulator, buy regrets it after realising it's too much. Picollo
6. How did Vegeta finally become a super saiyan? training in his ball
7. How many years in the future is trunks from? 7
8. In the Vegeta v Android 18 fights. Vegeta destroys a truck. What was this truck carrying, the driver does say what he is carrying. (yes i actually remember this lol) bombs, rope, lamp oil
9. When piccolo first confronts cell. What is the name of the town that cell had just ridded of all it's inhabitants :urg:
10. What is the name of Trunks' time travel ship. It's etched onto the side. something 1000
11. What is the name of piccolo's controlled scatter shot technique (the one he uses on android 17, but android 17 uses his barrier). It is used in many games. :urg:
12. What does Goku mistankingly call piccolo after piccolo fused with kami. :urg:
13. When imperfect cell is destroying islands in an attempt to flush out android 18. It shows the inhabitants of one of the islands. Be4 they are hit with the energy blast a black man is wearing a t-shirt with a very odd phrase on it. What is this phrase? (yes i remember this also hahah) :urg:

Cell games
1. What is the full name of the announcer at the cell games? :urg:
2. What are the names of Hercule's apprentices :urg:
3. What are the names of Hercule's apprentices special moves? :urg:
4. What is Hercule's excuse as to why his 2nd apprentice failed to even touch cell. :urg:
5. Where are the cell games held Earth
6. What day and time is the cell games. :urg:
7. What is the cameraman's name :urg:
8. In the episode 'Cell's bag of tricks' How many different ki abilites does cell use? and what are they. 7
9. What does Hercule and the announcer believe Gohan's job is? (japanese dub) :urg:
10. In episode 'a girl names lime' What is the family name of the guys making the shelter. :urg:
11. What is mercenary tao's japanese name. pilaf
12. Why didn't Vegeta perfect his super saiyan form when he clearly saw the benefits of it and then went into the time chamber a second time. (lol question) Coz he couldnt
14. finish this line from cell.
Boy, you won't defeat me, a worthless saiyan like you can't compete with me, __ ___ ___________!! I am invincible /boris
15. What are all the names the ox-king suggests for gohan name? :urg:
16. How many tiles does Hercule manage to break at the cell games? 42
17. How many forms of cell are there? hint i am including super perfect cell as a form 4

1. What does Hercules punch register on the punching machine? (lol moar hercule related questions!) 50
2. Who is the name of krillin's opponent in the tournament? :urg:
3. What is Pui Pui's home planet? :urg:
4. How many levels are there in babidi's ship? 4
5. Who does Vegeta say he does his suicide move for? bulma, trunks, and even for you goku
6. What is the hardest/densest metal in the universe, which was created by the supreme kai. :urg:
7. How long does old kai's unlocking technique take? 48 hours
8. Gohan and Buutenks at one point in there fight re-enact the fighting stances from which other famous dbz fight? :urg:
9. Gotenks encases buu in a ball of energy which he then smashes down to earth. What does he call this move? :urg:
10. Who gets sent up to heaven instead of h.f.i.l./hell? Dabura
11.What is the monsters name that comes from a planet where there is no light. Goku fights this monster. :urg:
12. Buu helps a poor kid walking around a cliff face. What is this kid's disability? Blindness
13. What was this boy going to buy? Buu helps him get it by transmuting a person. milk
14. What is the name of buu's dog? Some baby'ish name starting with b
15. There are 2 gunmen that shoot at buu and kill his dog. Give me the name of either one of them. :urg:
16. Who are the names of Videl and Gohan's schoolfriends that also came to the tournament. Not including the one with glasses. :urg:
17. How many forms of buu are there? 7
18. What type of candy does Vegito become? milk bottle

There you go guys. Something to do over the weekend lol. Some of those are really hard, i remember really small details about the show.
:urg::urg:

Ant1

Smash Ace
? What about that site. I visit it every now and then. But i don't see how that /thread's this thread.
I remember a lot of people saying how the people have at that site are very elitist, this forum is a more casual site for rambling on about dbz.

Splice

Smash Hero
/bump
someone else try and finish my quiz, anyone can do better than my brother did. Sure it's a challenge but it can take like 5 minutes to do.
What. :dizzy:

I think you guys should be discussing paradoxes and things you aren't sure about rather than quizzing each other to see who knows more. It seems like thats what you are doing, anyway.

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol it took my brother 5 mins to do, mainly coz he didn't answer 80% of the questions lolol.
And even malco or booker wouldn't be able to answer some of them as they are such miniscule facts about the show. So it's not like u have to do all 48 questions.

Everyone answered luke's quiz :( sadface

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats cause my quiz was awesome and yours is like "hey look at me I know more then you about stupid little things like how many words were said in episode 27"

Ant1

Smash Ace
Actually take a look at the fusion and buu saga quiz, practically all the questions were general dbz knowledge questions, only like 3 of them were miniscule facts about the show.

Cell games quiz questions are too hard
Android ones had a few really difficult ones, but all in all the majority are kind of easy, like how many forms of buu are there, how many years in the future is trunks from.

Funny u say that luke, it reminds me of reading this thing in the paper. An asian guy can recite the ENTIRE dialogue from like the first 75 episodes of DBZ. In order, he knows who says it, so yeah lol.

If i u guys played DBZ tribute on Warcraft 3, then perhaps u would know the names of a lot more characters.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Funny u say that luke, it reminds me of reading this thing in the paper. An asian guy can recite the ENTIRE dialogue from like the first 75 episodes of DBZ. In order, he knows who says it, so yeah lol..
Jesus Malcolm

If i u guys played DBZ tribute on Warcraft 3, then perhaps u would know the names of a lot more characters.
to bad i have =P

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah but why play wc3 when I could be doing much much better things, like playing starcraft instead.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
i can do Mr Popos voice perfect.

And during cell games i remember every line piccolo had. you ready...

Gohan...
G..Gohan
GOHANNNN!
:) Gohan
*repeat*

Ant1

Smash Ace
Lol so true.
Except when he goes to save gohan he says 'im coming gohan'

Vegeta whole dialogue consists of
Unbelievable!
Incredible!
Surpassed
Strength
Power
Not possible!
Impossible
You fool!

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
you also forgot

My son....
EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!(<--- angry at cell)
:O (<---- actual line for vegeta)

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
laugh

I have some questions for you guys who you think is stronger
vegeta or goku?
super buu or kid buu?
piccolo or future trunks?

laugh just was trying to start a little debate =)

Ant1

Smash Ace
How many days do u guys think buu actually lived during the buu-end of kid buu saga?
1 day? It seems unlikely that it could have all happened in 1 day. I'd say maybe 2 days.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Does it matter?

That's like trying to see how many days it took them to get the One Ring to Mount Doom.

Browny

Smash Hater
OVER 90*shot*

Actually, I believe it is written in the books how long it took, to the exact day too. somewhere in the order of 18-24 months I think

Browny

Smash Hater
April 12 3018 to March 25 3019

not even 1 year?

i know theres a ton of backstory which makes it go longer (its years until frodo departs with Bilbo to the grey havens after Sauron is destroyed) but according to the book in front of me... from the time Gandalf reach hobbiton for the last time until Gollum fell into Mt. Doom, its only 11 months :/

Top Bottom