• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rant about DBZ here!

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
Vegeta didn't blow cell to bits with his final flash, all he did was stun him for a bit so that Gohan could finish him off with his Kamehameha

Ant1

Smash Ace
Vegeta didn't blow cell to bits with his final flash, all he did was stun him for a bit so that Gohan could finish him off with his Kamehameha
Uh we are talking about the final flash vegeta used on cell the first time. The most famous of final flashes, just type in final flash in youtube and it will come up straight away.

I wouldn't even say what he fired at cell during ep 176 'save the world' episode would have been a final flash. it looked like more of a big bang attack or just a big energy blast.

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
Oh you're talking about where he used it and half of Cell's body was gone? I dunno man, Cell seemed to imply that he took it head on on purpose just to toy with Vegeta, I mean after all he knew Piccolo's cells would just regenerate him.

For example, remember in the Frieza saga when Vegeta told Krillin to blast him within an inch of his life so he could be healed by Dende and finally become a super saiyan? (or so he thought)

Vegeta would never be harmed by anything Krillin could muster at that point, he most likely had to drop his energy purposely to even allow the attack to harm him.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Vegeta was something to perfect cell. Vegeta was leagues above android 16 + he spent like 3 minutes charging that move.

During Vegeta's suicide attack, piccolo? said he's converting his life force into energy.
Android 16 can't have life force as he isn't alive! He's an android. lolol
Yeah but android 16 can still gather energy. And he was still made up of energy. Everything in the world has energy. If we where in the DBZ universe everything could have a power level. A gun would have a much higher power level then a human so would a moving car.
"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" Remember this from school?
Dr Gero would of made 16 using energy. his parts inside of him when moving would create energy.
he would of used this energy combined it with the nukes energy to create a MASSIVE explosion. Would it of killed cell? who knows but cell was still worried.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
1. When they where little Goku accidentally said yes to marring her. The at one of the tourneys they got married coz goku doesnt go back on his word =p

2. The Tiger thing. It staretd of chasing gohan then gohan would chase him. and it lasted till he set sea on the raft
3. Hrm was it the band of kids? Or was it the Dino that got eatin by the T-Rex?
4. To Fend for himself in the jungle. And to be very very harsh?
5. He had to fight the 2 ogers, Sumo match and Foot race, then he ate some of king yamas fruit which gave him energy for liek 3 months or something. then climbed up out of the secret stairs which took him to yamas desk
6. Tied her in a knot when she was the snake(by flying around her and stuff she ****ed herself)
7. 6 months?
8. He told 2 jokes. But the first one was Why did the chicken cross the road. Coz it was to far to fly. the other was something about watches
9. Chazui blew himself up.
10. Blew up the military

11. 4 months?
12. The landed on a fake namek and got tricked by them noobs who got stuck there
13. Dadorian, Nameks(i have no idea what there names are), Zarbon, Jeci, Reccoom, Burter, Galdo, Henchmen (again i forgot names)
14. Coz he is the strongest namek and a kiss *** to Guru
15. Protecting Guru
16. Nah, he just took *****s when he wanted them
17. nothign he drank water nameks dont
18. Patients
19. to escape the sun he was being sucked into it by its gravity
20. A guess but was it because he has no evil thoughts?
21. In the title screen? =D
22. Whistling
23.Tore off his ears
24. no idea lol
25.. **** YES!
26.Golf
27. Pink Shirt
28. Marin
29. Tried to get her a Giant pearl
30. never played the first one

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
your ki energy is slightly different to your life force iirc

life force is stronger cos you're killing yourself lol

IT'S NOT REAL.
Haha Yeah thats how it was for Yu Yu Hakusho too.

U may have watched those boring *** episodes 4 times, but i tracked dragonball evolution daily for over a year, now that's devotion lol. And i supported it all the way.

Just curious.
Do you read the manga?

Ant1

Smash Ace
I don't read the manga, but i talk to ppl who have read it all lol.
I read some of the dragonball king piccolo saga manga coz they had it at the high school i went to.

Like i know all these things of what happened in the manga and what didn't without actually reading the manga

Like i know in the manga, vegeta never fired a final flash at a cell junior in the cell games. (the most bs part of dbz tbh) The animators or writers must've hated Vegeta to put that scene in.
Gohan never caught cell's kienzan disks etc.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
I don't read the manga, but i talk to ppl who have read it all lol.
I read some of the dragonball king piccolo saga manga coz they had it at the high school i went to.

Like i know all these things of what happened in the manga and what didn't without actually reading the manga

Like i know in the manga, vegeta never fired a final flash at a cell junior in the cell games. (the most bs part of dbz tbh) The animators or writers must've hated Vegeta to put that scene in.
Gohan never caught cell's kienzan disks etc.
Trust me there is alot more differences then that. But yeah I was just wondering if you get most of your knowledge from the show or the manga.

Ant1

Smash Ace
It's s mix really. I find out new things all the time by watching videos or reading comments on db multiverse.
I know there's probably hundreds of differences, but that would take ages to write out lol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so like buu having absorbed gotenks was known as buutenks? and after absorbing gohan he was buhan?

so if kame and bi-ke (piccolos name in the Taiwanese translation) were to fuse into kake and buu absorbed him, would that make him buukake?

anyways I'ma put up those answers soon and there will be more of those quiz things with even more convoluted questions for your enjoyment

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
It's s mix really. I find out new things all the time by watching videos or reading comments on db multiverse.
I know there's probably hundreds of differences, but that would take ages to write out lol.
Actually a couple of dedicated hours.:)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
1. ok this one is dragonball so you might not know it, no cheating now, why did goku marry chi chi?

ants answer: Goku promised chi chi he would marry her when he was a kid? He also though marriage meant food. So that's why he agreed (correct)
bookers answer: When they where little Goku accidentally said yes to marring her. The at one of the tourneys they got married coz goku doesnt go back on his word =p (correct)
malcos answer: He didnt know what he was saying when he said they would marry each other someday. and just kept to his word. (correct)
correct answer: as above

2. when gohan was training by himself in the wilderness (right after raditz was killed) who did he spend the most time with?

ants answer: Icarus (wrong, icarus didnt show up till the garlic jr saga)
bookers answer: The Tiger thing. It staretd of chasing gohan then gohan would chase him. and it lasted till he set sea on the raft (correct)
malcos answer: Piccolo or that T-Rex haha (wrong, when I say by himself I meant before piccolo trained him)
correct answer: a sabre tooth tiger

3. what did he meet that taught him to to more couragous and never give up?

ants answer: I never even watched all those episodes lawl. (thats cause you watch the **** half of dbz)
bookers answer: Hrm was it the band of kids? Or was it the Dino that got eatin by the T-Rex (neither of those)
malcos answer: Mr. Robot (non canon) (correct)
correct answer: A robot

4. during this time, what two methods of training did piccolo use?

ants answer: I know he made gohan climb up a cliff face, and that he made gohan evade all of his attacks or else. (wrong)
bookers answer: To Fend for himself in the jungle. And to be very very harsh? (wrong)
malcos answer: 6 months to survive in the wild. And 6 months of sparing with piccolo. (wrong)
correct answer: I worded the question retardedly, but I meant what training did piccolo use for himself, the correct answers are, levatating pyramids to increase ki control and mental strengh, and spliting into two and fighting himself

5. also during this time goku fell off snake way, how did he get up to the start of it, and
how did he get the energy to cross it much faster the second time (when he was going to meet king kai, not the second time as in coming back from king kai's)

ants answer: He raced Goz and Mez to some fruit tree, he won and they showed him how to get back up. Hmm did he get the energy from eating all that food and taking a bath at princess snake's house? (half correct, the food/bath part is wrong)
bookers answer: He had to fight the 2 ogers, Sumo match and Foot race, then he ate some of king yamas fruit which gave him energy for liek 3 months or something. then climbed up out of the secret stairs which took him to yamas desk (correct)
malcos answer: He beat Goz and Mez in a race. He ate King Yemma fruit from his tree.(non canon) correct)
correct answer: he beat the red *** in a fight and the blue *** in a race and made them show him how to get back to king yemmas, he also ate a piece of fruit from king yemma's tree which gave him the energy to cross snake way much faster

6. when goku was on king kais he had a run in with princess snake, how did he win against her?

ants answer:He just flew out of the snake's body and made it get tangled up by flying around it at all different angles. (correct)
bookers answer: Tied her in a knot when she was the snake(by flying around her and stuff she ****ed herself) (correct, although watching snake try to **** herself would be rather intresting, I'd have stopped to watch)
malcos answer: He tricks the giant snake. (vague but correct)
correct answer: made her chase him around until she was in a knot and couldnt move

7. how long did it take him to get to king kais?

ants answer: no answer
bookers answer: 6 months? (correct, 172 is roughly 6 months)
malcos answer: Howlong would it take you to reach the goal of a million kilometer hike. Vague but alittle over half a year. The manga doesnt clarify. Im sure the anime made something up tho. (correct)
correct answer: 172 days

8. what joke did goku tell to get king kai to train him?

ants answer: blast this boring saga lol
bookers answer: He told 2 jokes. But the first one was Why did the chicken cross the road. Coz it was to far to fly. the other was something about watches (correct)
malcos answer: It went something like " I dont know what comedians read......comic books?" (correct)
correct answer: both billy and booker are correct, anime wise he says, why did the chicken cross the road? because it was too far to fly, whats the difference between a jewler and a jailer, one watches cells, the other sells watches.
manga wise he says "I dont even know what comedians read, comic books?" somehow thats a joke.

9. which attack on nappa caused his armour to be destroyed? (note that this is different in the anime and the manga, I want the anime answer)

ants answer: Just gonna take a guess. Was it Chiaotzu's suicide attack? (correct)
bookers answer: Chazui blew himself up. (correct)
malcos answer: Chazou only got dust on his armor. Tein attack took off both his shoulder pads. Thats the manga answercause thats the only on that matters. haha (incorrect, while this is correct for the manga, the question did specify the anime version)
correct answer: chiaotsu grabbed nappa and blew himself up

10. while waiting for goku to arrive during the 3 hour truce vegeta called, what did nappa do?

ants answer: Destroyed the military waiting outside and the camera crews, also got tirless and started fighting the z fighters. (correct except for the last part, read the question again, also tirless isnt a real word)
bookers answer: Blew up the military (correct)
malcos answer: He attacked an army while waiting on Goku. (non canon) (correct)

11. how long did it take for bulma gohan and krillin to reach namek in the namekian space ship?

ants answer: 3 months? (wrong)
bookers answer: 4 months? (wrong)
malcos answer: 27 days to be exact. (correct)
correct answer: I should point out that whilst I am pretty sure that 27 days is the right answers, I'm not 100% sure, so I tried to look it up to confirm and I couldnt find the info anywhere, so I could be wrong.

12. what major even happened to them partway there?

ants answer: They got captured by resistance fighters against frieza, who believed they worked for frieza. (close enough, they were orphaned refugee kids)
bookers answer: The landed on a fake namek and got tricked by them noobs who got stuck there (correct)
malcos answer: The got invovled with an alien space battle and were tricked by two aliens posed as namekians and were fooled and almost killed. (correct)
correct answer: since there were 2 things that happened and I didnt specify which, both ant and booker are correct, however malco is even more correct as he listed both

13. who did vegeta kill on namek? (mutilple answers here, I want them all)

ants answer: Burter, Jeice, Recoome, Dodoria, Zarbon, random namekian's, Guldo and Cui. (correct)
bookers answer: Dadorian, Nameks(i have no idea what there names are), Zarbon, Jeci, Reccoom, Burter, Galdo, Henchmen (again i forgot names) (correct)
malcos answer: The whole Ginyu force exculding Ginyu. A whole namekian village. Zarbon, Dodoria, and Kiwi. (correct)
correct answer: as above? yeah sounds about right, the random hencemen are nameless so we wont really bother with them

14. why is nail such a badass?

ants answer: He's the namekians greatest fighter. (correct, well except piccolo, and possibly lord slug)
bookers answer: Coz he is the strongest namek and a kiss *** to Guru (correct)
malcos answer: He took on frieza with a power level of 15,000 (correct, well that is the idea behind it is correct, but the power level itself was 42,000 I believe)

15. what was nail doing when gohan first met him?

ants answer: Lol i dunno just protecting guru. (correct)
bookers answer: Protecting Guru (correct)
malcos answer: Guarding Guru. Gohan was getting is hidden powers tapped into. (correct)

16. do you think nail used alot of pickup lines involving puns of his name?

ants answer: no (oh? that was a quick answer? did he use a few on you? feeling a bit protective there?)
bookers answer: Nah, he just took *****s when he wanted them (**** straight)
malcos answer: Silly question haha (probably the most correct answer)
correct answer: who knows?

17. what did piccolo eat on king kais planet?

ants answer: Uh nothing? (correct)
bookers answer: nothign he drank water nameks dont (correct)
malcos answer: I dont know. (incorrect)
correct answer: nameks dont eat they only drink water.

18. what technique did he learn there that he later used against frieza?

ants answer: Piccolo learned a technique there? Fusion? (if your refering to his fusion with nail, thats an inborn namekian trait they can all do)
bookers answer: Patients
malcos answer: Didnt happen in manga.
correct answer: ok so I'm just gonna mark you all correct for this one since I ****ed up, for some reason I thought that even though he never actually make a point of showing that he knew the move, that he used kaio-ken, however I then though this didnt sound right so I did a bit of research and not only is there no reference to it anywhere, king kai didnt even train piccolo as he was too stubborn.

19. when did goku first use the kaioken x 20 kamehameha?

ants answer: In episode titled 'Embodiment of Fire' It was against Final form frieza. (lol i watch that scene a lot) (wrong, should watch the whole saga, not just 1 scene over and over again)
bookers answer: to escape the sun he was being sucked into it by its gravity (a little bit of an abstract answer but yes thats correct)
malcos answer: In space ontop of his space ship.(non canon) (correct)
correct answer: Whilst traveling in space to namek on his ship to save it from being sucked into a sun)

20. why didnt garlic jr's black water mist (or the bite from the affected people) work on krillin?

ants answer: Same with booker, best we forget this saga existed. (pah)
bookers answer: A guess but was it because he has no evil thoughts? (nope)
malcos answer: I just remember Piccolo telling him to fake it. (close enough)
correct answer: he wasnt affected because he was bitted by piccolo, who was merely acting and was not actually under the effects of the black water mist since he is the demon king and thus cant be turned into a demon (yeah, dabura is also the demon king?)

21. in all of dragonball z, when did goku FIRST turn super sayain (yes this is kind of a trick question)

ants answer: Against Frieza. No i'm not going to count his false super saiyan form against lord slug as that's from a movie and we all know movie's aren't canon. (well I'm the one making the questions here so movies count, I would mark you wrong but since you mentioned it I'll let you have it)
bookers answer: In the title screen? =D (I'm going to mark this correct because techniacally its true, lol good work billy)
malcos answer: If your talking about the show then it was against frieza once krillen was killed. (wrong, I was talking about dbz in general so the movie one came first, I did say it was a trick question)
correct answer: In the Lord Slug movie

22. what one thing can humans do and tolerate that nameks cant stand (it literally paralyzises them with pain?

ants answer: Whistling (correct)
bookers answer: Whistling (correct)
malcos answer: whistling (correct)
correct answer: whistling

23. how did piccolo overcome this?

ants answer: No movie questions plox (bad luck)
bookers answer: Tore off his ears (correct)
malcos answer: Rip his ears off. (correct)
correct answer: piccolo ripped his own ears off, what a badass!

24. why in dragonball z games, does vegeta commonly use the insult, "you aunt sallies"?

ants answer: no answer
bookers answer: no idea lol
malcos answer: silly question again haha.
correct answer: I would have accepted something along the lines of, because the people who made those games/came up with that idea, are ****heads.

25. do you think great sayaman should have been part of the ginyu force?

ants answer: Nah he's a good guy (he's also a moron, makes stupid poses and is over dramatic, looks like he ticks all the boxes)
bookers answer: **** YES! (lol)
malcos answer: Sure he can dance I guess. (I wouldnt really call that dancing...)
correct answer: who really cares?

26. when staying on earth, what earth game did the new namek eldar (after guru died) learn and enjoy?

ants answer: Golf (correct)
bookers answer: Golf (correct)
malcos answer: Golf. (correct)
correct answer: Golf

27. what was vegeta wearing when he met goku for the first time after beating frieza?

ants answer: Teh pink shirt with badman written on it (correct)
bookers answer: pink Shirt (correct)
malcos answer: Pink shirt. (correct)
correct answer: a pink shirt that had "BadMan" on it

28. who was krillins first real love intrest in dragonball z?

ants answer: Marron (can't remember how to spell that) (correct)
bookers answer: Marin (correct)
malcos answer: Marron. (correct)

29. what did he do to try to win her heart over?

ants answer: Got her some rare jewel from the ocean or sumthing. (correct)
bookers answer: tried to get her a Giant pearl (correct)
malcos answer: He found some sort of treasure. (correct)
correct answer: he dove into the ocean to collect the mermaids tear, a giant pearl, he was moved by the brave fish protecting however, and left it where it was.

30. in "dragonball z budokai" for ps2 and GC, what was goku's alternate costume?

ants answer: I didn't have this game. (:()
bookers answer: never played the first one (should of, it was good for its time)
malcos answer: The airforce jacket and jeans (correct)
correct answer: he wore this **** bomber jacket, it was pretty pwn.

phew, I think thats about right... gee that sure took a long time

so ant got 18.5
billy got 24
and malco got 24

good **** guys

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the results!

Two of my incorrect asnwers were right in the manga!
And seeing that manga>Anime.......but your test your rules! haha :p

Edit: I cant believe I messed up on that piccolo one! Even if you say you worded it wrong I should of known. Im sorry for rushing.

Double edit: The lord slug movie wasnt canon. And that wasnt super sayian.

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol malco angry about the lord slug 'false super saiyan' question.
I did pretty good since i rarely watch those sagas.

FYI guys with cartoon network dbz is on again at like around 9:00pm. They have 2 episodes back to back.

I watched it yesterday and they are up to the part where gohan attacks frieza's 2nd form.
When frieza stabbed krillin with his horn it shows blood. CN ALWAYS cut's out any sort of violence yet they left that scene in, of course they didn't show frieza moving his head back n forth with his horn in krillin.

In the buu saga, they cut out any form of gunfire. When evil buu came out and one of the gunmen shoots buu, they cut that whole scene out, same when the gunmen kills hercule, all cut out. It can make u go mad.

I'll quiz u guys on android - end of cell games/maybe buu sagas later.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Cell games
1. What is the full name of the announcer at the cell games?
2. What are the names of Hercule's apprentices
3. What are the names of Hercule's apprentices special moves?
4. What is Hercule's excuse as to why his 2nd apprentice failed to even touch cell.
5. Where are the cell games held
6. What day and time is the cell games.
7. What is the cameraman's name
8. In the episode 'Cell's bag of tricks' How many different ki abilites does cell use? and what are they.
9. What does Hercule and the announcer believe Gohan's job is? (japanese dub)
10. In episode 'a girl names lime' What is the family name of the guys making the shelter.
11. What is mercenary tao's japanese name.
12. Why didn't Vegeta perfect his super saiyan form when he clearly saw the benefits of it and then went into the time chamber a second time. (lol question)
14. finish this line from cell.
Boy, you won't defeat me, a worthless saiyan like you can't compete with me, __ ___ ___________!!
15. What are all the names the ox-king suggests for gohan name?
16. How many tiles does Hercule manage to break at the cell games?
17. How many forms of cell are there? hint i am including super perfect cell as a form

I could've asked more, but i already mentioned the answers to possible other questions like 2 pages back.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
What ****in Robot did Gohan meet?

**goes to watch**
Watched it on youtube. they cut that episode out of the original showing from cheeze/CN and replaced it with the one where Gohan meets the brontosaurus

If you check them out on Youtube they have the exact same ending where gohan is walking away crying but with courage. So i was right which gives me 25 points. which means i pwn you all =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EkS4DTPo94&feature=related
Dino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRAdXqGnw_Y
Robot

Watch the last few seconds of each

Ant1

Smash Ace
Hrm was it the band of kids? Or was it the Dino that got eatin by the T-Rex
lol how is that right if the answer is a robot.

That episode would have been cut, or perhaps those 2 episodes of gohan finding a friend may have but put together to form one episode as u all know the japanese version or remastered version as 291 episodes whilst the original funimation dub had 276. The majority of episodes that were cut we're from the saiyan saga.

My guess is those episodes were just too boring and didn't fit well with the whole action anime persona dbz had adopted.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
oh yea just to say Goku didn't go super sayian against lord slug it was a in between stage

NOw i could be wrong with this but if i remember right it was a stage in between of kao ken(i know i spelled it wrong =P) and ssj

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
lol how is that right if the answer is a robot.

That episode would have been cut, or perhaps those 2 episodes of gohan finding a friend may have but put together to form one episode as u all know the japanese version or remastered version as 291 episodes whilst the original funimation dub had 276. The majority of episodes that were cut we're from the saiyan saga.

My guess is those episodes were just too boring and didn't fit well with the whole action anime persona dbz had adopted.
yeah i know they cut it out. i re watched the first saga last night and saw it from the remastered editions. But how i was right is because its not till the end of the episode that gohan has courage because his friend (robot or in first release Dino) died. Which is what i stated, Dino died by T-rex

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
yeah i know they cut it out. i re watched the first saga last night and saw it from the remastered editions. But how i was right is because its not till the end of the episode that gohan has courage because his friend (robot or in first release Dino) died. Which is what i stated, Dino died by T-rex
You mighht get the point just wait for luke.
You have a good arguement tho.
Ive seen both versions, but the robot to my knowledge was the most common.
Those episodes make me sick anyways. I hate fillers.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
oh yea i remember what that ssj form goku took in the lord slug movie was called
laugh, FALSE super sayian(i am telling the truth go do some research)

And malco you know you can't hate Goku driving....that was a good filler =D

Ant1

Smash Ace
I will get to making the questions for android saga and buu saga/fusion later. Then i will compile them all into one. So don't answer my questions i put be4. Apparently i made the cell games ones too hard. So i'll try make the next saga questions a bit easier.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Its one filler I wont forget tho! haha
But I dont like how chi chi bosses piccolo around.

edit batman: no work?

I will get to making the questions for android saga and buu saga/fusion later. Then i will compile them all into one. So don't answer my questions i put be4.
I think your questions should be about important facts.
Not hercule and all his gayness.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
If you want a true quiz i will give it to ya

I think it should even mess you up malco

but it would be ten questions on everything in dragon ballz...and almost all questions will be cannon except a few just to keep you on your feet malco

but yea if you guys want i could do that.....?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
so dr gero cant make powerful androids.. but some namek dude can make dragonballs... that summon a powerfulass dragon

and i still think kid buu was stronger than super bu with mystic gohan and crap inside.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
and i still think kid buu was stronger than super bu with mystic gohan and crap inside.
I agree with this.
But Goku and Vegeta both admitted that he got weaker once sweating all that muscle off.
Maybe they were refering to his bulky form and not his super buu w/gohan and gotenks absorbed.
Its unclear.

I think it should even mess you up malco

but it would be ten questions on everything in dragon ballz...and almost all questions will be cannon except a few just to keep you on your feet malco
Thats how I like it! Haha

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
welll if i get two more responses that people will do my quiz i will create one...laugh more like post it i already have my questions but yea.....=P

And on the note of kid buu and super buu....it is pretty obvious that the facts say super buu was stronger and malco knows that don't let him fool you =P

will explain if needed

Ant1

Smash Ace
lol kid buu stronger than super buu w/ gohan, piccolo goten and trunks lolol.
it's too funny lol.

Malco, hercule facts are important! I didn't want to make easy as questions like how many cell juniors there are. I wanted real difficult things that no one would get.

Is this an example of a good question then?
1. How many times did goten and trunks fuse? Not including the time spent in hyperbolic time chamber be4 buu and piccolo's arrival.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
welll if i get two more responses that people will do my quiz i will create one...laugh more like post it i already have my questions but yea.....=P

And on the note of kid buu and super buu....it is pretty obvious that the facts say super buu was stronger and malco knows that don't let him fool you =P

will explain if needed
Thats what i said?
Super buu>Kid buu.
I said I agree with him thinking kid buu is better, but it is known that super buu is stronger.
Kid buu is 100% evil. Nothing to hold him back.
Super buu is strong(Gohan), smart(Piccolo), and creative (Gotenks)

Malco, hercule facts are important! I didn't want to make easy as questions like how many cell juniors there are. I wanted real difficult things that no one would get.
I was just messing with ya.
Thats what makes them difficult because there so random.
Then again it seperates the people who just watch it to the true fans! :]

hmmm a good question would be........Why was the present affected so differently then trunks future?

Is this an example of a good question then?
1. How many times did goten and trunks fuse? Not including the time spent in hyperbolic time chamber be4 buu and piccolo's arrival.
Just for giggles.
Lets see.
The first and second time were failures.
The third and fourth times were a success once in base form and another as super sayians.
Not including the time chamber? ok.
The fifth time then was after Gohan came and buu tricked them into doing it.
Oh and even tho its non canon. They also did it for the sixth time against Vegeta inside Buus body.
So I say 6. Haha
I feel like I missed one.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Ant1 i would say that is a good a question....

Oh well nvm then my bad malco, maybe i am reading it wrong still but from what I see arrow is saying
kid > super and you are agreeing?

I think a better question would be this tho ant....
How many people went into the chamber and were they?(in the buu saga)

but either question is good

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
I like questions that make you think.
Arrow might think its fact but im in agreement as IMO.
I have my own opinions about the show that might differ from actual fact.
But I still know whats right.

I think a better question would be this tho ant....
How many people went into the chamber and who were they?(in the buu saga)
Four I think.
Trunks.
Goten.
Super buu.
Piccolo.
Then it was destroyed haha.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
OKay my bad malco i didn't know where you were coming from when you were talking about the whole super vs. kid thing, but now I see

and yea that is right malco in less you count gotenks...

Oh but malco when you get out of school?

Ant1

Smash Ace
Malco i said not inlcuding time in time chamber Before Buu's arrival lol.
It's 7 times.
First 2 were failures.
Base and then ssj fusion.
Fusion in time chamber
Re-fusion to ssj3 in time chamber
outside against buu

Here's a good question.
What is pui pui's home planet?
I watched that fight between pui pui and vegeta like 2 days ago lol

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Oh I see what you mean now.
I thought you meant in the time chamber period. haha
Can you answer mine?

Ant1

Smash Ace
Oh missed ur question sry.
Well i can't remember all of trunks' dialogue about why the timelines were changed.

U can't go back in time to that same timeline, when travelling through time to a different point in time, u create a different dimension or universe for that point in time. Changing the past of one time will not affect the future of another time.

Trunks going back in time to when goku was alive altered it ever so slightly. Or the time trunks went back to was like a parallel universe he could affect the outcome of one timeline but not another. There are infinite timelines, each for like every minute or something like that.

Top Bottom