• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranbat 1.5 (Final) - Sun, Sept. 5th feat. DEHF, Lovage, HugS & Rich Brown

joeplicate

Smash Master
fiction, wha

i'd be happy to :)
i've been getting better, and i'm really in practice right now, so it should be fun!

WHA?

Smash Ace
oh but my condition is u gotta help my game out AFTER the MM
some pointers plz!!!!

craiger

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahahaha brendan's avatar!!!!!! I should've expected that but I didn't!!!!!!!!!
btw I would like a team person if someone is down

joeplicate

Smash Master
man, i probably won't be able to make this anymore

it's my dad's birthday, and he called today to say he wants to celebrate by going to a padre's game in SD (on sunday) and then go out to eat at an amazing restaurant afterwards. i don't get to see him very often, and he loves both of those things (and i really love that restaurant) so i gotta go haha.

dam

it's such a shame, too
this is gonna be an awesome tournament
have fun guys :)

edit: but i will still be going to the game night on friday, and hanging out saturday/saturday night!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
one time i was in a livestream chatroom, and everyone was fukking stupid
like furreal

except for jem. we were the only 2 people that knew what was up

HugS™

Smash Lord
Lol when was my attendance confirmed for this? I don't remember saying anything.

Anyways, I'll try to come. I'm not too motivated by these locals anymore though

mio

Smash Ace
Sorry you can't make it joe ='( but you got priorities, ain't nothin wrong with that

And you didn't confirm Hugo, I just put it up there because someone said you'd be there, and I've been pretty loose about how I've been advertising my tourneys lately because they're they only ones that have been going on in Socal this past summer (and frankly, I have began to care less and less about the small details as time has passed).

HugS™

Smash Lord
That's fine, I don't mind, just curious as to how my name got up there.

Lovage

Smash Hero
imma zerg on some btches at this tourny

MONEY MAAAATCHES?\

o yea and i can bring project m if ppl wanna play it

mio

Smash Ace
We'll have plenty of space for everything. The tourney should run pretty quickly as long as people just bring as many setups as possible (mostly cubes and wiis, but any/all are consoles welcomed) .

mio

Smash Ace
For Brawl brackets, usually, me, Brendan, Levi, or other 805 ppl go and find pretty much everyone who's match we call, so goofing around usually isn't an issue. The reason why melee is different is because we make pools for YOU guys to handle, and it's completely up to you guys to decide how fast they will run. If you guys want me to take more control of pools and whip players into playing their faster, I will. I just always assume that you guys are choosing to take your time, play a lot of friendlies and just chill.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I'm not certain, but I think he was saying Fiction held up brackets somewhat because he had brawl matches as well (which can be kinda long >.<) but it ain't no thang

mio

Smash Ace
I'm not certain, but I think he was saying Fiction held up brackets somewhat because he had brawl matches as well (which can be kinda long >.<) but it ain't no thang
No, I was just addressing DanteFox's routine, useless, unappreciative, unsupportive, *****ing about my tournaments

It ain't no thang but if only I could slap the **** out of DanteFox's online persona by itself for the kind of whiny attitude he always brings into my tournament threads, oh man would I...

joeplicate

Smash Master
No, I was just addressing DanteFox's routine, useless, unappreciative, unsupportive, *****ing about my tournaments

It ain't no thang but if only I could slap the **** out of DanteFox's online persona by itself for the kind of whiny attitude he always brings into my tournament threads, oh man would I...
hahahha

yeah, it's usually the case that we just chill at the tournaments
like last time, when there were a whopping 9 people :psycho:

i'm still kinda bummed i can't make it
oh wellz

WHA?

Smash Ace
strain!
u goin to this?
we can ride with fiction
is my house closer to u?
fiction, what time we meet up?