• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Raising Phoenix!!" -New Location-, Jan 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
you should have seen me fsmashing byce/duff/and bloodhawk and edgeguarding with DK yesterday much **** to go around

and i beat chris's snake once ;o (here comes the johns) <3

and black crimson just because jard is self proclaimed best sonic in AZ doesnt mean you suck chris is a better MK and bloodhawk/jard are good snakes but im still beast

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'm sorry jard but i am the best dk :)
I actually main him too lol

Edit: I'm the best ness too ;]

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I'm one of the few people in the state who actually uses Sonic, and he's the only character I'm remotely decent with; I'm still amazed you insits on pestering me with those taunts, when just as equally suprising in your disreguard to how much that sickeningly bothers me...

...And yeah, 1 sounds about right. If we want things to fall together as planned, then let's hope everything runs like clockwork.

By the way forward, were you one of the people who randomly texted me earlier today?

AXE 09

Smash Master
yesssss!! man i'm so excited lol. well... i didn't see a starting time for this, so... i guess i'm gonna show up at about noon lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
chris said melee teams starts at about 1, but you can show up before then

p.s. jeff text me tomorrow asking if i wanna go to the tournament early with you; my sis and sean are planning on showing up at like 1

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Nah I'm the best dk I won like 3 matches in the random tourney with him. I watch those will videos dawg

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yo Axe, you should bring your DSi with kingdom hearts 358/2 days so we can play multiplayer :D

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm bringing
TV
Cube+Melee
Wii+Brawl
PS2+Tekken 3, Tekken Tag, Guilty Gear Accent Core, and Capcom vs. SNK Pro
PS3+Tekken 6, BlazBlue Street Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur 4.
I also have Soul Calibur 2 for Gamecube with me too.

I will also take MM's in Tekken 6

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I'm bringing
TV
Cube+Melee
Wii+Brawl
PS2+Tekken 3, Tekken Tag, Guilty Gear Accent Core, and Capcom vs. SNK Pro
PS3+Tekken 6, BlazBlue Street Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur 4.
I also have Soul Calibur 2 for Gamecube with me too.

I will also take MM's in Tekken 6
speaking of which I am bringing my wii set up and SSB64 which means GCube and Classic Controllers work with it. I am also bringing Melee and Brawl of course.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
awesome tourney ppl. :D I will have to improve further and come back to another soon. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom