• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rain - Columbus, Ohio. All Smash Related Games - February 23rd, 2013 - Columbus, Ohio

Kel

Smash Master
Chi, there is nothing in the rules that mentions MK being banned and you are the only person that's said it is banned so far to my knowledge.

Also, the stage striking rules are for 9 stages but there are 7 listed.

Kel

Smash Master
Why is it not listed in the rules or in the title? Many people have probably been expecting something else.

Kel

Smash Master
Still, this is getting international and out of region interest, so the rules should be known.

I'm going regardless because Kiest runs some of the best tournaments.

Roller

Smash Legend
Kel brings up a really good point. I mean. We (MI) knew it was MK banned, but that could affect other people's attendance.

Plus, if it ain't in the rules that mk is banned when the tourney starts, then people could legit pick him.

But on to more important/interesting stuff...

I will walk in the rain for Boy Crazy!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
In case people are wondering.

Rain #1-MK banned

Rain #2-MK legal.

I'm not even going but I can keep this straight.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Wait, I knew from the start that this was MK banned. I could have sworn it was in the OP. Where did it go?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
It was in the OP XD

At first it said "Ruleset to be announced but this WILL be MK banned!" though not in those exact words

Now it shows the ruleset but they forgot to mention the ban XD

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Sigh... this is what I get for doing rulesets that late in the morning...

This is MK BANNED!
7 Starters.

Rain (Odd Number) will be banned.
Rain (Even Number) will be MK Legal.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So basically...Unity Ruleset, except
-Brinstar is banned
-Each player gets TWO stage bans, 1 from starter list and one from counterpick list
-No ledge grab limit (I think you should fix this)

Edit: I guess I might as well mention it now
I, V115, will walk in the rain for Brawl singles and Brawl doubles with Meekspeedy and pidgezero_one.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Stop trying to modify his stage limit

Leave the lgl where it is so people can find out how their char can deal with planking because it can be done

:phone:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
First you want him to change it to learn now its a terrible idea to try and figure stuff out

Everyone *****es about stuff before a tourney jut like apex and look how that worked

Maybe you'll learn to z drop your nanas for those people on the edge instead of throwing them Down

Zinoto

Smash Lord
That is a terrible idea.
First you want him to change it to learn now its a terrible idea to try and figure stuff out

Everyone *****es about stuff before a tourney jut like apex and look how that worked

Maybe you'll learn to z drop your nanas for those people on the edge instead of throwing them Down
K.

The Unity rule set has always been terrible. It's why no other region uses it. Changing Brinstar for PS2 and allowing characters to freely plank for 8 mins doesn't make it any less terrible, nor will it help anyone "learn" what you think it will. Also z-dropping bananas over a ledge will not stop a character from planking any more than throwing the banana down there.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
The slow falling hitbox does help more the the fast falling one

Kel

Smash Master
Okay so I think Kass and I have decided that coming to this is just not a good idea. Sadly, we are deconfirmed.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Boooo now I need a teammate. Ally should team with me and carry me to victory. I wouldn't even bring a controller. I'd just play songs singing hs praises as he won me money.

By seriously, any free agents?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Okay so I think Kass and I have decided that coming to this is just not a good idea. Sadly, we are deconfirmed.
Moving johns legit

Thinking its not a good idea sounds like bull**** johns why the change of heart, its still a Keist tourney

Top Bottom