• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
In Two-face, the main character changes faces with a dangerous criminal in order to infiltrate his organization, but the criminal who now has HIS face escapes and steals his life, leaving the other guy to fight to regain his identity.

That's the generic summary, to the best of my memory. It's been a few years.

In other words, don't trust you just because of your face, it might be someone else wearing it. :O

Acrostic and Werekill, eh? They were both new for newbie 13, yes?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, Acrostic isn't technically new. He was in Newbie 10, and WK played in a Droom game if I recall.

@Raz and TB does Dabuz normally play like this? I figure you guys have some knowledge on him since you might have played with him in the BBR.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Newbie 13 was Acrostic's fourth game and Werekill's second game IIRC.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
T-block, I'm interested in seeing what you are going to do with your dabuz vote. I'm assuming it wasn't RVS because of it started with "Real Talk".

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ah, cool. Good to know.

Dabuz is still in RVS. He's not the most serious of players, but he's not stupid.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Acrostic: X1-12's Newbie 10 (end game), Gordito's Youtube Mafia (died N1), Bear and Fish mafia (replaced out), Newbie 13 (lynched D2).

Werekill: Tom's game (not sure) & Newbie 13 (won on D3)

T-block

B2B TST
T-block, I'm interested in seeing what you are going to do with your dabuz vote. I'm assuming it wasn't RVS because of it started with "Real Talk".
How about you provide input instead of just commenting and saying you're interested? Is what I pointed out scummy from dabuz? Is he just nervous town?

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I didn't point out anything because I'm unsure of what you are trying to accomplish and I don't want to taint a reaction you may be looking for.

T-block

B2B TST
Phone fail

@Raziek: same question to you. I know it's rvs, but I think there is some insight to be gained, no?

@dabuz: are you going to respond to me seriously?

vote: dabuz

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Assuming this is Acrostic that I'm currently talking to, what were your alignments in those games?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
T-Block: Fair warning, i won't be able to respond ASAP for a while tonight.

Now, the reason i didn't just vote is because im new here and i figured it would be more humorous to ask if we can for a silly reason, than just voting.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You are hardcore reaching with what you posted about dabuz. Last two pages have been joke posts and I don't see anything wrong with what dabuz posted at all.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
T-Block, you're reaching hard. Thanks for getting us out of RVS, but hard reaching.

Dabuz, don't play the newb card, please.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What insight do you expect to gain? RVS banter need not necessarily be accompanied by a vote "just because it's RVS".

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Assuming this is Acrostic that I'm currently talking to, what were your alignments in those games?
Town first three games and scum in my last game. Werekill was town in both games. Werekill is V/LA so it will be mostly me playing during the beginning. Added notes of interest is that I tend to get impatient by the middle of D2 when my reads aren't falling into place. I might have Werekill take over and try to review her reads to see if we come to a consensus on it.

Shouldn't you be more interested in my alignment this game? :3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Shouldn't you be more interested in my alignment this game? :3
Quite, I just wanted to see if you had experience playing both sides of the field.

If you were fresh for either, that gives me some things to look for.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Quite, I just wanted to see if you had experience playing both sides of the field. If you were fresh for either, that gives me some things to look for.
I'm town this game (inb4 everyone else is indie|scum). I tend to be more passive. Werekill is more active. I'd say we're both pretty fresh, so please be gentle with us.

Armor

Smash Rookie
Eh, they could do some silly indie(assuming winning with town) claim, would be kinda crazy this early though

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Obviously, I'm just saying, saying you're Town is saying nothing, because everyone wants everyone else to think they're Town, and it's not something you can prove barring masons or investigatives.

You're the only one who sees your role PM. :p

Armor

Smash Rookie
lol, /postrolepm

*on the basis that i don't have the talent to make anything of the sort*

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I recommend you read very carefully all the rules in the first post.

Wouldn't want to **** up and piss off your faction.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
its pretty much like waving a giant red flag over your head going:

"HELLO PLAYERS, IM REALLY NEW SO IM JUST GONNA TELL YOU IM TOWN NOW SO YOU DON'T VOTE ME!"

Killstic

Smash Rookie
EBWOP Thats very suspicious and honestly sounds more scummy than town
Why would (new) mafia players dangle a red flag early on in RVS?
Thoughts on T-block?

Not really sure, and especially with the flavor, an indie faction seems unlikely. Even so, that's what people would claim if not town.
Armor what is your past experience in mafia games? Did scum usually claim indie roles in the games you played when there was a mass claim|someone was going to get lynched?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
That first question is wifom lol. What does that second question towards Armor even accomplish? Also, based on the amount of players it isn't much of a stretch to assume there's an indy because 10v3 is unfair for mafia.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
That first question is wifom lol.
True. That was bad of me.

Gova said:
What does that second question towards Armor even accomplish?
I find it pretty weird to assume that all non-town alignments would claim indie. I wanted to ask him where that idea came from as I have never seen scum claim indie unless it is in extremely desperate circumstances.

Gova said:
Also, based on the amount of players it isn't much of a stretch to assume there's an indy because 10v3 is unfair for mafia.
Okay. I got it.

Armor

Smash Rookie
Armor what is your past experience in mafia games? Did scum usually claim indie roles in the games you played when there was a mass claim|someone was going to get lynched?
1st game, :troll:. It's not that I'd think there even WOULD be indies, or that people would claim them, but I was saying that if they weren't going to claim town, what else would they claim? Scum?

Top Bottom